Sonic Heroes

Literally just a picture of the best Sonic game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_UIhMZKjL0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not the best, but it's pretty good. The last Sonic game with a haunted house level.

I dunno... I remember playing it when I was still on the high from Adventure 2. I didn't have fun playing Heroes. I think it had to do with getting the Emeralds or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_UIhMZKjL0

Its a damn fine game indeed but i dont know about the best

WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN

Sonic Rivals 2 had a haunted level I think. But then again, the Rivals games sucked and no one played them so no one really cares.

Unleashed = Generations > Heroes > Shadow > Nothing else matters

>Unleashed on top
Maybe without the Werehog, but with it goes below Heroes.

The werehog sections were perfectly playable and felt fine to me. I don't get the complaints.

The combat is dull and the platforming is badly designed and the levels go on for way too long.

I like the werehog controls, combat, combos, platforming/levels, and DLC

It's fucking shit.
>Le 4 teams but all of them play the same and go through the same levels in the same order so you're essentially playing the game 4 times in order to beat it
>If playing the game 4 times wasn't bad enough, Team Sonic and Dark loop the same setpieces twice or thrice (best example being the fucking cannon in Bullet Station) and Chaotix literally makes you loop through the level over and over if you can't beat the retarded fetch quests
>Jerky as fuck control for Speed and Power, to the point where going with slow-ass Fly is better since you can actually control it
>The average enemy has a fucking health bar just to force the dumbass Power formation
>Broken rail mechanics, which is great because there's two whole levels dedicated to rails!
>Spindashing is retarded and you literally only use it to break through the ships in Egg Fleet
>Terrible special stages, where they decided to use the game's normal physics instead of locking you onto the pipe, so you'll randomly fall off if you go a certain angle and the game decides you should fall and lose all your speed
>Bingo Highway

>tfw I agree with most of this but still really like Heroes
I don't know man, Heroes is just that game where I really hate the bad parts about it but also really really love the good parts about it so it balances out. Feels like an abusive relationship.

Not even sure id call it pretty good. It's average.

Hated the bonus stages. Loved the way the stages were designed, though. Mobius was a fantastic level, but the Egg Fleet always fucked me up on the last stretch because I didn't know how to build up enough speed on the rail to dodge the massive laser cannon at the end.

How do you? Mash the speed button or what?

I'M SAWWWWRRHYYY

also

>bonus stages

Rail grinding actually works the same way it does in Adventure 2, it's just way more wonky due to the change in engine.

A lot of Heroes' problems come from that shitty engine. If they didn't go multiplat and just used the Adventure 2 Battle engine like they originally planned, Heroes would have come out much better.

>Literally just a picture of the best Sonic game.
the quality of the game dilapidates with every stage in my opinion

good game though

>Liking the Werehog
You know there is something wrong when for every 10 minutes of daytime Sonic i have to sit through an hour of Werehog

Also
>entire game can be beaten by spamming
>that fucking battle music ruining the stage music
>that god of war ripoff

And another thing
>Shadow the Hedgehog above ANYTHING

It was a step in the right direction at least. Too bad Shadow and '06 happened. Then they didn't learn with Unleashed either since that was bogged down by bullshit as well.

Legit one of the best Sonic songs. And I'm a classic Sonic faggot.

Rush Adventure had a Ghost Ship which is close enough.

I fucking hate Sonic Heroes.

Very nice opinions but they arent facts