The first From Software title available for the Nintendo Switch will be a Dark Souls 3 port with additional content...

>The first From Software title available for the Nintendo Switch will be a Dark Souls 3 port with additional content, including a brand-new area and a certain well-known Nintendo character making an in-game appearance.
>The second From Software title is a brand new game, codenamed "Project Tomb". A first person action-adventure title and a direct successor of the King's Field games, exclusive for the Switch.
>The source also claims that From is looking forward to work with Nintendo after their bitter experiences with Bandai Namco (forced them to chum one Souls game after another) and Sony (while Sony claims to the public that Bloodborne "surpassed their expectations", in fact they're furious with From and consider BB to be a failure)

The Switch hasn't been released yet and its influence over the industry is already considerable. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znX3u9U16wE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>less powerful than a wii u
>running dark souls
yeah, no.

nice source btw.

I think that you are gay desu

Nice source.

The Wii U was more powerful than the 360 and it could run Dark Souls.

Source OP

The PC ran Souls even on potato builds with just a one day mod.

>Dark Souls 3 port with a certain well-known Nintendo character making an in-game appearance.
it's funny because this is exactly what nintendo would do

Bullshit.

>a certain well-known Nintendo character making an in-game appearance.
My biggest guess would be Link.

>silky smooth 8 fps
>"WAHOO ASHEN ONE ITSA ME-A"

It's Mario dumbass, nobody knows Link. Only Zelda.

This is what nintendo does to everything. Honestly is just stupid that they want to force all Nintendo characters in situations like this.

>Dark Souls 3
>Fromsoftware netcode on a nintendo system

I came from the xbone version and thats already hell in handbasket.

>The first From Software title available for the Nintendo Switch will be a Dark Souls 3 port with additional content, including a brand-new area and a certain well-known Nintendo character making an in-game appearance.
>yfw it's Luigi and not Link

Nintendrones would finally stop shitposting about souls games, except bloodborne

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1one!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!

Bloodborne is a pile of shit anyway, ooo look at my dark souls with guns so rad, kys.

[citation needed]

Assume this roleplay is real, what character would even make sense in Dark Souls? Nintendo is family friendly so I wouldn't expect Mario or Link unless they're a poster in the game or something.

If anything it would be a boss reskined as ganondorf or some shit li eheathbv tg

That would be fucking amazing and I would probably play a Dark Souls game just for that.

Mr. L

>Jungleborn
>dlc donkey kong character

What is the source for this?
I'm assuming its the twitter tranny?

(You)

kirby

Ah fuck, I forgot we live in a world full of fucking normies. Of course it's Mario, how dumb can one person be?

This makes the most sense but
>killing a Nintendo character

Top kek, from has a two game contract with sony of which bloodborne was the first and is working on a multiplat armored core.

Switch will get the multiplat at best

No one out side nintendo and nvidia and actual decs know the system specs . If info is leaked serious legal problems and jail time will occour for that person or persons. So ALL INFO IS NOTHING BUT A FUCKING RUMOUR YOU STUPID CUNT made up by people likedigital foundry or venture who have no actual idea other than thier own assholes which is where they are pulling that information from. Get a fucking life you idiot and actually start to use that fucking brain of yours you dumb fuck. Also fuck tablets i hate this mimi app for typing

>killing a Nintendo character
>a big deal
>especially a villain

>a certain well-known Nintendo character making an in-game appearance
Yes, it's time to collect souls

>tfw this will never happen

There is none; check Fireden when it's back up and you'll see this faggot's made this thread twice before.

His original version claimed that Sony and From fell out because Sony wanted BB to sell 8 million copies.

Obviously many people don't care, but Nintendo would as it would "devalue their IP." Same shit like MK vs DC universe, DC characters weren't allowed to be killed.

>Dark Souls III
>PS4 runs at 30fps, Xbone barely even that

Why don't I believe you

What, you didn't like pic related?

The hero's shade could work too, or even an Iron Knuckle

>>less powerful than a wii u
Why do people keep saying this? The recent source that "confirms" the specs says the Switch is more powerful than the Wii U.

Except Nintendo characters HAVE been killed off before.
Sure, some might come back, but that doesn't really mean that they still don't die.
Again, this happens to villains all the time.
Ironically Kirby is one of the few IPs were if a bad guy dies, they're fucking dead. Soul destroyed and everything.
Unless you're counting Magolor, I don't get why he's a special case.

[citation needed]

Because that's pretty much the only excuse to put it on a Nintendo system.
Plus it's pretty hilarious.

You guys really are desperated.

Not wanting to find Link's sword and shield.

Not him, but I didn't like those costumes at all. They were incredibly jarring and felt out of place.

And Bayo is supposed to be more campy. I can't imagine how awful that shit would be in a Souls game. Good thing OP is a rping faggot, and this shit isn't true.

>certain well-known Nintendo character
Awwwww yeah boy

Because it's less powerful than Wii U when undocked.

>source : OP's ass

That's what I was talking about as well, it's not according to the source.

>He doesn't like it when silly shit is added into a serious setting for shits and giggles

I bet you hate the God of War costumes too.

>Nintendo fans still utterly devastated thst FROM and Sony are in bed together.

Yes it isis. Google The WiiU's clock speed. It's about 580MHz. Whereas the Switch is barely over 300 undocked, and just over 700 docked. That's miserable.

I'll post the image in a bit as I don't have on my phone I don't think.

>Honestly is just stupid that they want to force all Nintendo characters in situations like this.
Actually its usually the third parties that request it.

I honestly think people on this board forget just how much people love some of those characters.

>he doesn't like ruining the atmosphere of his games by adding jarring out of place bullshit into it
>hahaha
>What a faggot

You Nintenbabies literally do it to yourselves.

>a certain well-known Nintendo character making an in-game appearance.
It's a bullshit rumour but I get a chuckle out of the idea of going through a whole string of bullshit secret event triggers and labyrinths to find Mario as a hidden boss.
Not even blending in with the art style, just NSMB Mario with bright colours and all.
Halfway through the fight he consumes a Super Mushroom to transform into Super Mario and you have to deal with all his fire moves as well.

>Yes it isis.
Again, according to the fucking source it's not. Why would I believe some anonymous shitposter over the actual source?

>Google The WiiU's clock speed. It's about 580MHz. Whereas the Switch is barely over 300 undocked, and just over 700 docked. That's miserable.
Clock speed =/= performance at all you dipshit. Please tell me that's not all you're basing it on. HD4000 tier GPUs don't compare to Maxwell GPUs.

>God of War is a Nintendo game now

Nope.
CPUs are at least twice as fast due supporting real SIMD instead of that gimped paired single shit, and the GPU is literally 10 generations ahead of the WiiU GPU, being able to completely fucking obliterate it with ease.
Also three times more memory (due the WiiU wasting a whole GB with that fancy nintendo OS, thus only having 1GB of memory available for the games).

>Sup Forums tries to force the mentality of "every game company fucking hates each other" when it's almost certainly not true

Desperate Nintendo fanboy wishful dream: The OP

The PS4 GPU clock speed is 800 Mhz.
Are you telling me that the PS4 is just 48% faster than the WiiU?

>Listening to rumours

You gullible cunt.
Sorry not a Nintendrone but you have to be fucking stupid to believe whatever people are saying. Only people at Nintendo knows how powerful it is.
We will have to wait and find out.
Considering it's been said that the special edition version of skyrim is already running on switch we can assume the performance rumours are absolute bogus.

>Also three times more memory (due the WiiU wasting a whole GB with that fancy nintendo OS, thus only having 1GB of memory available for the games).
Eh, I wouldn't assume the Switch wouldn't waste a fuckton of memory on the OS.

>Considering it's been said that the special edition version of skyrim is already running on switch we can assume the performance rumours are absolute bogus.
Where? Only thing I've seen about anything Skyrim is that initial trailer, which doesn't even actually confirm it's coming out on the system, and sure as fuck doesn't confirm it's the special edition.

Exactly this.

Something like Mario, Link or some other shit as the boss of an extra dungeon would be kinda funny.
Or Tingle as a merchant like I mentioned above. Although that's almost fitting

>be playing dark souls 3 on Nintendo Switch
>come across newly added area, full of those pilgrim dudes with shells on their back
>reach area boss
>there's a bridge over lava
>cartoony low texture bowser walks on camera
what do?

Indeed.
But well, they don't have a Windows 10 to sell so to speak.
With the WiiU, they wanted to run a linuxlike distro that could run web browser, play videos etc etc etc.. and i imagine that they will just copypaste it to the switch.

Get the axe and cut the bridge While not on the bridge

duh duh desparated durrr

>playin DarkSouls3 on the Switch
>friend wants to check out my build
>go to his place
>team up play together
>we get to 'that Nintendo part'
>he finds 'Green fireball" spell
>It's Luigis fucking fireball
>bounces 5 times then explodes while leaving fire trails with DoT
>we get to the boss
>FUCKING RIDLEY

this would be sick senpai

This is how DS3 would look in Switch

youtube.com/watch?v=znX3u9U16wE

I think that with all the all optimizations and stuff, it will fall around the geforce 940m performance level.

I think the implication is that it's Zelda themed.

It says switch, not ps4.

Frankly unless you play onpc you are not allowed to laugh about framerate

>>less powerful than a wii u
source yourself first.
>comparing the perforance of a dual screen system with a singe screen system by putting hardare numbers side by side
it never fails, hardware fags are always illiterate in the matter

>940m
keep dreaming.

It's the same architecture, around the same power level when using all the cheats etc..
also note the m in the end.
I'm not talking about the desktop geforce 940 here, VERY wide power gap.

>It says switch
So 8 fps+low draw distance+720p?

>28nm custom chip

>2SM

I'm calling it.

>less powerful than wii u yet runs breath of the wild better than it
Totally

WiiU was a competitor to Xbox One and PS4, not 360 and PS3.

Its not Pascal.

It's Maxwell.

It's a Stock X1 at best.

Active cooling though at these clock speeds hints more likely to not even be X1, but 28nm.

It is less powerful than a Wii U when undocked.
About 175% of WiiU when docked.

The geforce 940m is also Maxwell.
It's the 10xx line that is pascal.
Also the 20nm X1 chips do require active cooling, as shield TV shows.
The pixel C do get away with passive cooling by using the metal body of the phone like a huge heatsink using a heat spreader and drop the clock speed dramatically as you actually use it.

>still insisting on the Mhz meme
Son, this shit died in 2000 with the pentium 4.
Please do not dig it up again.

The fuck are you talking about you retard?

It IS less powerful than the WiiU when undocked.

>Also the 20nm X1 chips do require active cooling, as shield TV shows.

Not at these clock speeds.

This is running worse than the Pixel C, it shouldn't need a massive active fan.

It's going to be a custom 28nm chip.

>The geforce 940m is also Maxwell.

yeah my bad, I read 1040m for some reason.

Looks good what's the problem?

Who cares about the switch graphics?

Everyone knows that every one that buys nintendo consoles is also pc kaster race so we're not ,issing anytthing

It's not.
Provide source of go play bloodborne again.

As the digitalfoundry guys explained, those are the "worst case clock speeds".
As it's a game console, not a mobile phone, variable clockrate is a big no no, so they set the clocks to the clock that the chip would usually get after a hour of gaming.

>Bandai Namco (forced them to chum one Souls game after another) and Sony (while Sony claims to the public that Bloodborne "surpassed their expectations", in fact they're furious with From and consider BB to be a failure)

You're comparing the Switch GPU and the WiiU GPU by their clock speed, rather than any form of useful performance measure, like actual frame rate of the games.
And this is an awful way to measure performance because chips do more or less things per the same clock speed, which is why for example a pentium 4 3Ghz won't perform as nearly as fast as a core i7 3Ghz, even if you only use one core of the core i7.

>(while Sony claims to the public that Bloodborne "surpassed their expectations", in fact they're furious with From and consider BB to be a failure)

Every From Software shitpost has this lie.

It's a bespoke X1, so it's not a stock X1 at best, it's most likely slightly more powerful in specific ways.

>Being excited over ports of games that everyone who cared already played that aren't even real

You nintendrones are pathetic

Oh dude

Wasn't there a rumour that the delay from Holiday 2016 to 2017 was to wait for the X2/Pascal?

I wouldn't be surprised if Nvidia fucked that up as well so they were forced to go with gimped X1.

>while Sony claims to the public that Bloodborne "surpassed their expectations", in fact they're furious with From and consider BB to be a failure
It's the ONLY game PS4 has.

Why are Nintenfags the biggest shitposters? Like seriously go play a game or something