You there, Prisoner. Come Closer. Let me see your [Spoiler]Oblivion Thread[/Spoiler]

You there, Prisoner. Come Closer. Let me see your [Spoiler]Oblivion Thread[/Spoiler]

fucked it mate

nice thread faggot

[Spoiler]can't even spoiler [/Spoiler]

Just use ctrl+s jesus fucking christ.

>it's a nu-Sup Forums teens are nostalgic over shitty mid-00s videogames episode
Skyrim was awful, but Oblivion was such a fucking disgrace not only as a sequel to Morrowind, but as a piece of art in general that it's honestly hilarious to see reddit-esque oblivion appreciation threads instead of oblivion posters getting immediately shit on as they did like ~5-6 years ago

bangin theme toon tho bruv

The irony of your shitpost is lost upon yourself.
Every new TES, Zelda, etc, release gets shitposted about when a new one comes out. Yes, even your precious Morrowind.

Protip for you, reddit:
Oblivion>Daggerfall>Morrowind>Skyrim

Oblivion is the worst Elder Scrolls and you can't even spoiler properly you utter fag.

STRANGE

No bethesda game is worth playing without mods.

Skyrim becomes a different game with some good mods, so does Oblivion.

It's idiotic to buy any of their games at release, but there are some skyrim mods that blow the overworld WIDE open, adding tons of new places, towns, caves, missions, NPC's, reworks of the entire leveling system and perks, modifications to the magic system or game difficulty.

Bethesda doesn't know how to make a game. They just know how to make a playground.

your teh 1 frum my dreamz

What's the most fun spell and why is it Disintegrate weapon/armor?

what

>there are people who actually went through the trouble of installing FCOM

[Spoiler] OP here [/Spoiler]

Fucking seriously. I was playing a mod yesterday that added about 180 or something NPC's with all original dialogue. I was really impressed with some of the voiceover work done in people's basements compared to Bethesda's ""actors"".

...Jim Cummings gets a slide because Darkwing duck but come on.

jesus

holy shit OP fucking up spoiler made my day i cant stop laughing hahahhahahhahahafjuoae;fkl

>nu-Sup Forums

Slobber over your barely functional dice rolling simulator some more, you fucking cuckold.

It's time to go outside

interesting post friend

Can we mod this into a better thread? The original is pretty boring.

>even your precious Morrowind.
Where did you pick that up? It's always the same meme over and over again you keep spewing and you always assume that a person criticizing later TES games is a fan of morrowind. It's an okay game, but any clunky awkward shit like Gothic or Witcher1 holds ten times more value to me.
TES is garbage and no amount of retarded shitposting will make me care about your contrarian art college student blog posts on how Oblivion is so underrated!!!

tried playing yesterday, game seems more boring than I remember

>I don't even care about Morrowind!
>Stop saying Oblivion is so underrated!!!

>all that mouthbreathing
Put your neutrons to use my man

...Are you retarded?

>Implying I have ever upheld the Opinion that Oblivion is "so underrated!!!"
>Sperging out about Video Games in literally any situation, even ironically

Holy shit

>you can't be nostalgic over a game released 10 years ago
Do you even read your own posts. The time between Oblivion's release and now was like the time between 1995 and 2005, or 85 and 95. Are you telling there's no diffrence there or that it's an insignificant amount of time?

>Morrowind has such a great, unique story!

>Literally "an ancient evil has reawakened, you are the chosen one that must stop them"

Is Morrowind's babies first RPG?

Can you fit any more buzzwords into a single post?

>I can't deal with the opinions of others so I have to make passive aggressive greentext statements!

[Spoiler]Let me try[/spoiler]

oblivion was the first tes game to be total dogshit

oblivion was the first tes game designed for console

coincidence?

What the fuck

The first dogshit elder scrolls game was daggerfall though.

Oblivion is the only Bethesda game with good quests. That alone makes it good.

[Spoiler]Oh[/Spoiler]

lol name some

Any good Skyrim mods for new places, towns and caves?

What makes Morrowind's story great is that it is so entertaining in spite of have an admittedly tired premise.

Dagoth Ur is an interesting enemy who was building a doomsday device powered by the heart of a dead god. House Ur was the betrayed house and in any other game at the time their leader would have been a hero or an antihero enacting revenge on traitors. The great houses were morally grey factions in a time when morally grey just wasn't included in stories.

tl;dr: Morrowind's premise was shit but it's actual story was good.

Daily reminder that no game with a quest compass has good quests

ctrl+s on highlighted text newfriend.

Or just type it without the caps.

>Thank you user

>Where The Spirits Have Lease
>Through a Nightmare, Darkly
>Paranoia
>Secrets of the Ayyleids
>Whodunit
>A Brush With Death
>Canvas the Castle
>The Siren's Deception
I could continue with guild quests if you want.