Does anyone else tend to sweat during intense gaming sessions?

Does anyone else tend to sweat during intense gaming sessions?

No, but my face gets really red

When I play multiplayer games, my hands get sweaty. It's annoying having to wipe them every 5 minutes to keep the controller from slipping.

No matter how difficult or intense the single player experience is, though, my hands never get sweaty. Guess this means I'm a social retard.

Every day Hideo Kojima winds up happy clockwork doll Stefanie Joosten, Kojima takes the wind-up key and puts it in happy doll Stefanie's key slot and turns it to make her move, each turn of the wind-up key makes robot doll Stefanie giggle and jitter from the grinding and working of her ticking mechanical clockwork insides that fill her perfect automaton body. Happy silly cooing comes out of her perfect plastic doll lips and her shiny glass eyes light up with joy and cheerfulness from having her perfect mechanical doll robot body wound up by Kojima's hands. Then she gets up and goes about her day to please all of Kojima's fans with her perfect happy Stefanie doll face and clockwork Joosten toy body. Each of her moves brought by the grinding and ticking of the cogs and springs and gears and pulleys and all happy clockwork insides that fill her doll body. And all of Kojima's fans fall in love with her because she's a perfect happy robot Joosten doll and that makes Kojima happy, and nothing makes clockwork doll Stefanie Joosten happier than making Hideo Kojima and his fans happy with her smiley happy plastic face and perfect doll body. That's why she's the forever happy perfect and thoroughly mechanical Stefanie giggly robot doll.

When I play stalker when I'm high sometimes I'll freeze in my tracks or yell if something catches me off guard, it's an abstract kind of fun via terror

in general if I'm doing pvp and it's down to sudden death my heart will race and I'll literally start to shake and feel light-headed out of excitement, it's an almost numb feeling

other wise no most my gaming experience is just a slowburn of catharsis

Slut trolling virgins, oldest profession in the world

No but I can hit about 160 BPM.

thats fucked up

I want one so bad.

Did she ever finish MGSV?

No, but my anus clenches every time I fire a gun.

No she's playing Final Fantasy XV now

My hands sweat all of the time, no matter what, so I want what you experience user

Unfortunately, yes. At least my palms don't get too sweaty.

t. fattie

don't be dumb
I'm /fit/ as heck with sub 10% bodyfat and solid cardio
But when I get really into an intense gaming session I can literally feel drops of sweat going down my forearm from my armpit
I don't know what causes it but it's the only way I ever sweat considerably outside of the gym

my pits get sweaty during competitive games
literally the only time I ever sweat

Yes but only because my computer has shitty fans and I'm on chemo

>and I'm on chemo
I have no idea what conversation you were having before, but I just wanted to let you know that I believe in you user
don't let that faggot cancer win

I hope the cancer kills you and takes your family before you die

Just my right armpit. It's fucking weird.