Souls games are for plebs

Souls games only appeal to the "hardcore gamer" demographic that can't even beat Super Meat Boy or God Hand.

Thoughts?

Hasn't virtually everyone around here beaten God Hand?

not at all.

super meat boy doesn't interest me at all and i've never played god hand

*autistic screeching*

proves my point lmao

i play games because they're fun, not so i can be "hardcore"

those "hardcore gamers" can fuck off then, the focus of the game isn't difficulty, if you want to play it so you can brag and think of yourself as hardcore you need to fucking kill yourself

no, you play dark souls because it's "difficult" but won't touch an actually difficult game.

no

yes

no

Souls games are good because of the (mostly) great level design and uninterrupted gameplay.
They aren't even that hard (like Super Meat Boy or God Hand), it's rather that they're punishing (unlike those games)

You just outed yourself as a filthy casual. SMB is a walk in the park compared to any old precision platformer or even games like dustforce

most people who talk about beating godhand as a skill barrier haven't actually beaten godhand. A good amount haven't even played it.

>tfw will never finish my Hard Mode Kick Me Sign run in God Hand

You should at least put God Hand on hard there, it's not more difficult than the average Japanese action game on normal

Souls is the perfect example of what difficult should be. Requires precision, patience, and grit. That's what makes it fun. Not that it's super hard. If a game can be balanced where you have to actually try, then it's a good game.

>Requires precision, patience, and grit.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You'll be on DIE regardless if you're doing well enough. It'll be average if you're average..

We get it, you're a super good video game player.

I was in various top-%-in-world rankings/communities across various games. Stop acting like some elitist dork like the games you play make up who you are as a person.

You must learn your moveset to succeed, the attacks don't just automatically hit the nearest enemy like in most games nowadays.
It's better to look past corners and study enemies than just start mashing buttons, and careful exploration reveals secrets everywhere.
The punishment for dying is huge, but that makes your every action count and progress more rewarding.

>I can only see appeal in this game for these reasons
>ergo, everyone else must share these reasons, whether they believe it or not

Cringing lmao.

>>>reddit

advertising campaign theme=/=reason why everyone plays a game

I just beat Dark Souls 3 and hardly ever died. These games are only moderately challenging, not gauntlets of unrelenting difficulty.

>haha pathetic soulsborne faggots only play those games to brag about beating them
>just like these two "hard" games xD

Consider suicide, little cuckboi.

back to Sup Forums, brainlet.

I agree. Souls shitters are babies that couldn't even dream of beat the best, most skill intensive art piece to ever exist: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Proper articulation, positioning, spell usage, potion usage, it's all too daunging for the soulskiddies just tumbling around like retards.

Super Meat Boy, sure.
But you and the rest of neo-Sup Forums are projecting super hard if God Hand wasn't just fun.

>God Hand
>Super Meat Boy
>Hard
Not that Dark Souls is hard either.
Normies think any game that punishes mistakes are hard.
Shit b8.

awww, did i hit a newve? i'll use a twigger wawning next time

if i had said a rhythm game or IWBTG you'd still be shitposting.

Not me. I've wanted to play it but never found the time.

>TB
Bad choice, he literally finds souls games too hard to beat and thinks it should have an easy mode.

Literally never been to Sup Forums, nice guess though, sorry /r/Sup Forums mislead you.

>never been to /pol
>cuckboi

But I beat both those games