Is this the best JoJo?

Is this the best JoJo?

Of course.

Absolutely

Jojo reference?

>filters

Why doesn't Capcom just put all of their old fightan on PSN/XBL? Wouldn't it just be guaranteed money in the bank?

But that's not my boy Josuke8

This was on PSN, got taken down in 2014 when the rights for JoJo games went from Capcom to Bamco

3d fighters suck and so do arena fighters, so yes.

I just found out the team behind this did all of the SF3 games. Now wonder why it was so good.

he meant the game, and he's right

for the sake of making a jojo circlejerk I love all the jojos, jonathan might be my favorite though

Is this a jojo reference?

Johnathan is so under appreciated. Sure he's just a standard good guy all things considered, but there's alot of appeal in that imo

CApcom managed Dro make a game that was both incredibly fun to pay AND had shitloads of fan service in it. The recent Jojo games can't get the balance right.

>jonathan might be my favorite though

Yeah, all the Jojos are pretty good in one way or another. Jonathan and Giorno may be the weakest in terms of personality and everything, but that doesn't mean they're bad. They're very endearing and charming in their own ways.

Exactly. Joesph is still best JoJo though

>Joesph is still best JoJo
>over gappy

>tfw I can still play this on my PS3 because I hacked it and installed Jojo as a separate package file

I still prefer playing the original dreamcast version though.

I appreciate your taste fellow user, but we all know the official tiers

Jojos: Johnny>Josuke>Josuke8>Jolyne>Jotaro>Joseph>Giorno>Jonathan

Villains: Kira>Valentine>Pucci>Dio>Diavolo>Kars

Part 7>4>8>5>6>3>2>1

>You~~~~ sa~y some-thi~~~~~~~~~ng~~~~~~~

Fucking cant stand this translator i swear

That one came out at a time Capcom was putting old fighters on PSN/XBLA. MvC2, MvC Origins and Jojo got removed because licenses expired but as far as I know Super Turbo HD, 3rd Strike and Darkstalkers are still there.

>2 that low
I know it had a weak villain but come on family

i agree except for the villains. kira is not better than pucci and valentine

If you guys could help design a successor to capcom's JoJo game, what changes would you make? From gameplay to new content to balance

I love 2, but I'd only put it above 1 and maybe 3. Other parts are just so much better.

>Jotaro over anyone

that's boring

Yes he is. Pucci is just Dio's butt boy and Valentine isn't even a villain.

How's All Star Battle?
I've heard it gets frame drops and online is dead (and would that be literally dead or just no one plays it), but how is it for someone that just wants to play around with it either on my own or with a friend?
And I think I heard it has DLC, is that in any way affected by the licensing stuff?

nope. kira's just some dumb cuck who got ran over by an ambulance and animeonlies think hes some great god.

eat a dick kirafag

It's only good for the fanservice but costumes are annoying to unlock and the dlc is jewey as fuck.

JuJu reference?

Same but how is Eyes of Heaven?

Terrible, just terrible taste.

> 3>2>1

Kira that high is okay though

Pretty good, I had fun with it, not sure about anyone else but its just my opinion

Why are 5,7, and 8 collectively better than any other parts?

because you have elite taste

Can't wait to see 5 and 7 animated holy shit am I hyped

That's to be expected of DLC I suppose, not that that makes it any better.
Fanservice as in what exactly, special moves and stuff? I mean I'm not looking for the fighting game ever so I suppose anything under fanservice is what I want

7's never getting animated user. japs hate 6 and 7 because muh murican setting

>Gameplay is alright
>Story's okay for what it is ('til the end which is basically the Part 3 finale in game form)
>The roster's pretty good, and each character is fun to play
>Petshop isn't as broken as he is in HFTF
>Music is great
>Online is kinda wonky (that might be me though)
>No 1v1 or 1v2 matches (personal gripe, feel free to ignore)
>NO FUCKING COUCH MULTIPLAYER

Overall, an okay JoJo game