Azure Dreams

>it'll never get a proper sequel
Fucking why.
>wii
That "spiritual sequel" does not count, it was absolute shit.

It's ok.

This game had so much potential and threw it all away

>Pokemon roguelike where the trainer fights alongside the monsters, plus a town building element

Someone please take this concept and run with it

>threw it all away
How? it's really fun. I'm not normally into these kind of games but the town building / romance options / fucking around with mini games etc all worked well with the main job of tower exploring
nahhh

oh man I bought this game randomly at big lots, I was thirteen I think.
Such a unique game, all the filler dialog was so spread out that I actually looked forward to all the dumb cutscenes

Nico best girl

Kewne best girl

Fuck that, Fur and Selfi are top tier.

great game, thanks for thread

>floor 38-39
>step on a monster den trap
>0 acid rain

>Girl in the shop calls the MC a manlet
>"I get bigger when excited"

A shame I couldn't get into it, I've tried both versions of the game but I always end up losing interested after a while, I'll give it another go some day.

Goddamn that box art looks so adventury and heroic. Why can't we have that anymore.

It's a pretty mediocre game, but it had a lot of interesting ideas and tons of charm that could shine with a more polished sequel.

Actually that's basically a fuckton of PS1 games

Had a rough time with this game as a kid, first played it when I was like 7. Could never make it past the 12ish floor (The floor when the Griffins and Krakens popping out, you know the one).

Came back to it about 10 years later, fucking loved this game. I have done 5 playthroughs now, would suck dick for an actual sequel

wait, the game have a "spiritual sequel"?

>No wind crystal

wii spiritual sequel?

ds actually
literally don't bother, it's a sack of ass

azure dreams is still one of my favourite games
it's fucking good
>romancing all hoes
>buying expensive as fuck shit for your house
>going at light speed in your motorbike
>training monsters
damn
a
m
n

I miss the old days.

what a fat ass

>post game all the bitches come wake you up personally
>fucking around at the pool
>literally going from zero to hero to the point people are selling t-shirts of you

it's the little and not so little things

>cucking ghosh every waking moment of his life
>even take his sister

I heard in the Jap version he was gay for you

what was the wii "spiritual sequel" anyway?

>play shitsona 3
>feels like a really crappy emo inferior version of Azure Dreams
Am I the only one who thought that?

I wish they could've left that in. I would have loved to make him a bottom bitch who has to line up with the girls to wake me up each morning.

>everytime you reenter the dungeon and go to floor 2 you have to fight that bitch 1 on 1

who else was tired of that?

Sometime's he'd drop a wind crystal when he teleported away so he was useful sometimes.

In fairness, Azure Dreams had some really fucking shitty aspects. The translation was all your base-levels of terrible for one thing. And if you ever fused with a block or arachne you instantly won the game. Also the last boss was impossible to lose against. And rust traps. And many more.

>it's a fucking dildo

>press square to put nico infront of dialogue box
>tfw first videogame fap
damn

You could at least invalidate rust traps by working with metals or materials that don't rust. Gold swords are shit damage but with enough sand they'll easily surpass the more dangerous weapons and never rust. Mirror and Diamond shields were good for that too. Even wood shields with enough blue sand.

>Mamoru
ew, weeb pls go

>Puffy lips
Really.

do you know what is taking a pic from google

Moe before you even knew what it was.

fixed for you my p h a m