What're you planning to get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dK8VtkhBYsA
youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
bundlestars.com/en/game/megadimension-neptunia-vii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GTA 5, missed the recent sale
Dark Souls 1, 2 and 3 and probably the Witcher 3

Nothing. I bought all the games I wanted over the years, and since nothing good has been added to Steam in like 3 years, there's nothing left for me to buy.

nothing because i'm now homeless

Nothing. Buying games is for poors.

Nothing because I either pirate everything or buy the keys

legacy of the duelist is a good yugioh card game they recently added. Large library of cards you unlock by playing. its a lot of fun

Nothing. I don't have time for video games and I already have a huge backlog to complete.

Nothing. My wishlist is empty.

this is a sad thread ;_;

neo-Sup Forums isn't real, they said

Don't be sad user, remember.

YOU WIL NVR B LE ANTHONY BURCH XDXD

The old times are coming back. No more buyfagging.

>Melty Blood
>Guilty Gear Xrd
>Maybe some Comfy City Simulators

Might get the quake trilogy, HL1 and 2, insurgency, and maybe something else I find

I'm getting E.Y.E.

Fuck Games Workshop.

FEZ

Sorcery part 1 to 4
youtube.com/watch?v=dK8VtkhBYsA

Laid

You fucking a tranny?

Nothing. Pc's are for spreadsheets and work, not relaxing and gaming.

whats the context to this tweet

planning to get dark souls, dragon's dogma DA, Stalker SOC, and rabi-ribi

That shack has the potential to be comfy, but you need some Christmas Lights, more snow, and a space heater. 7/10 it's okay.

I stole Shadow Tactics already and waiting for Dishonored 2 crack. Got my Squad on sale month ago and not getting anything in 2017 for sure because no games.

>literally days away from 2017
>tenting games from Steam

Fuck no, i aint gay.

witcher 3 dlc and mgsv i guess

There is snow outside. I think we can be positive they have a space heater.

use MKB for MGSV, it's much better than controller

>original fat 360 clearly visible
>any debate as to whether there is a space heater

Pokémon Prism, a GBC ROM hack of Pokémon Crystal and the sequel to one of the oldest and best-known Pokémon ROM hacks (Pokémon Brown, a ROM hack of Red), got C&D'd five days before release. While I don't support the C&D, he really is an idiot for advertising the game before uploading it. Watch the MOTHER 4 team try to hype it up in the weeks before release instead of stealth releasing it and getting a C&D. Nobody ever learns.

Yeah, but that's a pitiful amount. It needs to be intrusively snowy, so that the comfiness of the cabin is doubled by getting out of the snow so heavy you have to work hard just to walk around.

Astroneer
Binding of Issac: Rebirth/Afterbirth

---Line of "it depends on the sale and how much steam money I get"----

Rabi-Ribi
Devil Daggers
Zero Time Dilemma

damn I actually wanted to play that

Does he have "beta testers" that could "leak" it?

They could, but I'm sure that would be probable cause for a lawsuit as it would go against the C&D.

anyone remember the old posts on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and some of the other boards by the homeless guy that used to live under bridges, abandoned buildings and other stuff? Leeched power and internet, begged for money to buy basic food stuffs and scrounged at junk yards to build a PC to pirate games and shit on?

He used to show all sorts of cool pictures of his situations. He had to move pretty often they kept kicking him out of wherever he'd settle down and he'd have to build back up every month or so. Pretty sad.

Wonder what he's doin now. It's been year that was like late 2000s era Sup Forums.

The newest Deus Ex is on sale
Is it worth?

It's a really good game until the game abruptly ends while the story is only halfway finished

sort of like Mass Effect 3 except even more disappointing and rage-inducing

I'm hoping Senran Shinovi Versus is on sale, if so I will grab that.

>tenting

It's when the game prices are so low that you receive an erection, thus creating a "tent" in your pants

I wanna get a bunch of RPGs, but it all depends on which ones go on sale. Recommendations are welcome.

Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen

Nothing. I have a whopping $3 in my bank account because I got screwed out of pay for a job I did last weekend.

So I have no money for Christmas. Thinking of drinking some bleach-nog.

Vermintide plus whatever it comes with on Humble Monthly. I've been pretty unimpressed with the sale prices of the last few Steam sales.

Disgaea PC version
Salt & Sanctuary
Transistor

I've heard the first was mediocre. Is this an improvement?

It's pretty fuckin good.

>rent games from steam
>rent games from origin
>rent games on console
>exclusively play old shit from before 2004
>play shitty indie games that aren't good enough to get into steams low threshold
Which one do YOU do?

Transistor has a wonderful system where you can combine different skills together, or slot them as passives which give you passive effects. There's a point limit system with abilities being worth X amount when slotted, so you can't just make the best everything, but you can really play around with it and have fun.

The game itself is hugely linear, but the gameplay/skill system and decent story/characters make it a wonderful time.

Disgaea is Disgaea. Ya love it or hate it.

Can't really recommend Salt & Sanctuary.

What are the chances of DS3 going on sale, and how are the dualshock controls?

I'm buying anything that drops below $10 on a sale.

I pirate my videogames because I'm not an idiot.

>What are the chances of DS3 going on sale
high, but not a good enough discount for a digital download of a nearly one year old game

>how are the dualshock controls
same as with every other PC game: non-existent. Just download DS4Windows and a button texture pack and you'll be fine though

>I'm buying anything that drops below $10 on a sale.
almost none of your image will

I might get Nep VII if it's low enough, though I'm not really holding my breath because I only just started Re;birth 3. I haven't even got around to playing all the shit I've bought during the Summer sale.

Those responses are incredibly Sup Forums. Neo-Sup Forums would be all about buying NMS "just to try it out xD" and other AAA shit.

>telltale series

im fucked, too old for anything everything is shit. people like point and click games in 2016 unironically, im fucking deadass dead from being deceased

GUYS DONT WORRY ILL DO RESEARCH AT THE MOMENT MY CURRENT ANALYSIS IS THAT ITS STILL NOT TOMORROW WHEN THE STEAM SALE STARTS

What game do you want user?

If it's on steam i'll buy up to $5 worth

Anyone got an opinion on the Resident Evil sale currently going?

I've played 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 . Any of the other ones up there worth getting? Didn't enjoy 5 or 6 all that much.

Well, Vermintide came early so I scooped that up, Pulsar is the only real one I'm interested in, I know the others are dirt cheap every sale

Revelator if it's on sale

I have 50 dollars from selling all my CS:GO skins what should i get from the sale guys?

CS:GO skins.

Probably nothing, I already have a lot of what I need.

Fuck off Valveshills. Not buying your overpriced shit. Everywhere else has better deals.

But TF2 is free.

Slime Rancher.

Looks cute.

I have $100 in my steam wallet ready to buy my friends games for christmas, as well as a few games I want

The Witcher 3 expansions.

Also my friend can't stop telling me to get Expeditions:Conquistador, any good?

I use my list to keep track of games/prices that I might be curious about instead of actually outright wanting all of them right away. Kind of curious to see the sales and how low different things will go.

Lots of things on here I'm curious about, but I'm not sure how excited I am about any of them.

Yeah, I know. But I'm not in a particular rush for most of them. There's a few I may be willing to go up to $30 for, like Divinity OS 2, Torment, and Tyranny, but those are mostly too new or literally not even out yet, so my hopes aren't too high. The only ones I'm really hoping for dipping below $10 are Dead Rising and Rabi-Ribi. And Conception 2 because I'm a post-ironic weeb and that looks hilariously awful.

do you have to pay for steam?

Dmc4:SE
Ayyy isolation
Anything else on my wishlist that goes on sale too but theyll be backlogged.

Probably 1-2 games max. My backlog is already fuckhuge and I kinda want to play that newly translated Rance as well.

The usual, look through my huge wishlist to see if any early access titles has become worth it or if anything I was curious about is at a decent price. Usually the answer is no to both.

the GRID series, maybe gurumin STEEP if its cheap enough

Planet Coaster
Space Beast Terror Fright
Dark Souls 3

Don't worry about it. I'm used to having shit Christmases. I've come to expect nothing year after year. I just kind of muddle my way through until we hit the middle of January. That was both X-mas and my birthday have come and gone and I don't have to be so depressed about them for another year.

I waited on RR for a long ass time and grabbed it around $13 and loved it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM

I hope DA oringis ultimate edition is cheaper then usual I know it's only 30 but that still seems a bitt oo much for it.

>overpriced shit
lol okay :^)

Nothing.

bundlestars.com/en/game/megadimension-neptunia-vii
60% off

No. They take a cut of the sales and that's how Steam is a license to print money.

>trusting shady stores that probably deal in iffy keys valve will delete from your account

psh, it was that price during the autumn sale.

It's legit, I've bought keys from them.

NuDoom if it's $20 like during Black Friday sale, or less.

I got it years ago for like $12, so it's safe to assume it will get a 66% or 75% discount during this sale.

ALL stores physical or digital take a cut of the sales. Idiot

Ori will be on sale for about $10. Ghost of a Tale is cheaper on GoG than Steam right now.

Planning to get dubs

nothing. I don't have any game to buy or that interests me. this generation have been such a shithole that emulating older games have been more fun

I think he was just explaining why Steam isn't a subscription service. They make their money in other ways, like other stores that don't rent you games.

>stores that dont rent games
No such thing anymore. Even the discs you buy in stores are rarely the actual game, usually just a key that gets you the digital copy of the game and slightly lessens your download time. Every bit as much a rental. There are exceptions, but they're becoming ever rarer.

Now, GOG is an example of a digital exception, and some discs really are your game now. But don't expect that to last long. The industry is dead set on all game 'purchases' just being temporary licenses/rentals.

probably gonna try to pick up turok