>Picking a male character gives you a female sidekick who is useless
>Picking a female character gives you a male sidekick who is broken as fuck

literally no game does this

>the male character is big slow and powerful
>the female character is small fast and weak

>Male character: 3 HP
>Female character: 2 HP and a smaller hitbox

>pick a female character
>the clothes she starts with you can sell to buy some of the strongest starting equipment and spells in the game
>pick a male character
>can't even buy any equips without selling your starter consumables

Mount & Blade Warband

Mount & Blade

Picking a female character in any online multiplayer game is hard mode because nobody respects you and trusts you from your team.

>male animations are good and realistic
>female animations are wonky and look like you're on victoria's secret

no consideration for girly trannys amiright?

>literally get free shit from everyone plus a personal army of whiteknight neckbeards
>hard mode

>female character has more INT

The opposite is hilarious.
>I-I-I just didn't like the guys' animations! Th-That's why I chose a girl! Honest!

>females

That hasn't been my experience. Most guys just harass or fuck with you. Even white knights are just as annoying. It's better off to pretend you're a guy.

Francis?

What's 2004 like, friend? Nobody does that anymore; now if you play a slut everyone hates you for it and you can't enjoy the actual game.

As they shouldn't.

>Not having several high level neckbeard "boyfriends" and having them gift you items and then transfering them to your main.

Playing as a grill makes games easy as hell fampai.

still exist. you can open any girl stream on twitch and males still hover over her in chat and in game. anygame.

>pretend you're a guy.
LONDON

>the only item that can regenerate stamina is only available to female characters

You're just bad at faking it.

That doesn't really apply to me because I only play videogames with honor

Ah, so you were one of the neckbeards.

>get to be a female character while also tackling extra challenge

Really wish more games did this, but many just seem to have the opposite problem (i.e. New Vegas being easier if you're a grill or gay dude because of that perk that does more damage to males, which is like 90% of NPCs and random enemies).

Fucking Gamergate putting my stairs muffin on the wrong step! Now how am I meant to get my free stuff?

>male characters are tall, heavily muscled and wield huge weapons
>female characters are short, skinny and can also wield huge weapons

>The weapons are smaller when the girl's holding them

Really females should be getting bonuses to Charisma and Endurance, While males get bonuses to Strength and Agility

isnt femprotag in persona 3 hard mode?

>be a straight male
>make a female character
>notice you have an easier time self inserting, RPing and creating back stories with female characters
>start to question your identity

>>be a straight male
>>make a female character
lies

There is nothing wrong with playing a female Au Ra. It's the male ones that should kill themselves.

Mass Effect Andromeda

>picking a female character is hard mode
yeah for my dick