>using quick save
>picking easy mode
>asking for tips
>using continues
CASUALS GET OUT

What's wrong with quick save?

Nah, eat my ass, nerd.

I won't even play a game if it doesn't have a CE table

OP makes a shitty b8 thread and my post asking for fallout 4 sex mods gets 0 replies
sage

Shouldn't really have to explain it. Quicksaving makes everything you do for the next few minutes meaningless, ruining tension, taking you out of the game.

Not really.

I use quicksave all the time right before I afk to take a huge dump but leave the game running

there are games like mass effect that don't let you do it during battle, but it's useful in case you do something stupid in between fights.
You're a fucking dumbass.

Quicksave is ok, the problem are people using it after every damage he receive or deliver

Quick saves are always used for when yiu cant bormally save though, but cant play the game for a while.

Fast saves are just dependant on the game, it makes fallout and es fairly low risk, but those games are never meanrlt to be challenge focused.

Then I suppose the guy who state saves all the way through a Ninja Gaiden rom has just as much fun as someone who plays it the real way. And isn't casual.

Casual here
If you aren't a casual you're a moron. It's a game, it's meant to be fun.

Fun is different for different people. Some people find fun in inventing strategies to overcome challenges. Others find fun in mashing buttons without thinking and looking at shiny explosions.

> has just as much fun as someone who plays it the real way
You know exactly what qualifies as fun for every individual, even the degree of fun?

>Some people find fun in inventing strategies to overcome challenges. Others find fun in mashing buttons without thinking and looking at shiny explosions.
It's always two ends of a spectrum for you autists.

How exactly do you expect me to illustrate a spectrum without defining the ends? You autists take everything so literally.

>define ends
>Some people find fun in inventing strategies to overcome challenges
>Others find fun in mashing buttons without thinking and looking at shiny explosions.

I use cheat codes when I play RPGs from the SNES Era and prior.

Usually something simple like 1.5x-2x Exp Rate so I can reduce the grind requirements that older games had. Nothing pisses me off more than getting to a boss and finding out that I could have reduced my struggling in half if I just gained one or two more levels.

It's been my experience that 1.5x-2x Exp in the majority of the games is the sweet spot where naturally progressing to the objectives without sticking around somewhere to grind will get you to the boss at a level where you'll still have some challenge without spending the grinding time. It won't be too easy or too hard.

And if it turns out that you somehow got a "lucky" encounter rate on the way to the boss and you are still under leveled, you only need to get in a few fights to raise yourself to the appropriate level.

I primarily use Quick save after major advancements through a dungeon. Not because i'm an autist and will reload if I can't do things perfectly, but because Morrowind is unstable to play on my computer

It's not uncommon that if I'm not careful to not rush or do specific things in a specific order, it will crash. F5 became my best friend to keep shit from becoming frustrating

>Having fun

FUCKING NORMIES LEAVE THIS PLANET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how can you play GTA without cheats? dont you wanna have fun???

>Picking a premade difficulty
>Not hacking the game to make every monster nearly impossible to beat
NORMALFAGS GO
R E E E E

Sounds like the games you're playing are just bad in the first place if you have to grind to beat a boss.

Mods that make games harder are very popular among the hardcore, not that you would know.

>not hacking premium ingame currency
>being the devs cuck