Valkyria Azure Revolution demo is up on JP PSN

Valkyria Azure Revolution demo is up on JP PSN.
For those who wants to see what the designers turned it into after deciding guns and tanks are too scary for Japan.

Since I'm already getting the JP Nier demo I'll get this and take some screenshots to anti-shill with.

Grab your fingerless gloves, you're in for a treat!

Boycott

preordered

got valkyria chronicles on steam because people here said it was good

>wanted a RPG
>dislike jap games
>barely tolerate JRPG

is it that good guys?

It's anime world war.
It got plenty of anime tropes but still strikes a fairly unique balance between anime look and world war inspired designs.
The gameplay is pretty cool but unbalanced.

its shit the new one is the good one

why does it looks like shit

Fuck this garbage

wait wait.. they decided to scrap their story about semi magical ore that powers machines and notlasers?.. No more guns, swords and what?

Bought VC2 for my Vita today since I've never played it myself. Hope I won't regret this.

Ragnite and Valkyries are still there but that's pretty much where the similarities end.

Thanks Japan.

So character design isn't Raita?

hasn't been since vc2

Nope.

So is it true the new game isn't even really a Valkyria Chronicles game, but was only rebranded as such for the western release?

god

why

the fuck

is every installment of this after VC1....
ccompletely shit

and faggotry
and cute animu

instead of fucking war

It gets a bit anime, but I like it. Mischlitt best girl.

It was never a Chronicles game.
Nor was it rebranded for western release.

Well fuck me with a stick.

WHY.

VC is the best one

the new ones are really fucking gay

The 1st one is fukin good + It's Sakimoto the composer.

No.

I only care if its VC3 HD

The only good game in this series

>tfw best girl will never come back for another game

Jap audience love pretty boys with big swords and pretty girls with staffs or dual-swords.

t. jap manga author.

i unironically like the demo

will the new game have a tumblr sjw?

She was so fucking shit. Claudia master race.

>They were actually planning to add ships and planes in VC2 before moving it to PSP
>Kill Vyse in the anime
>Now this

Sega why...

I hate this art-style. Even worse is that lots of Japanese games seem to be going for it, like Tales.
It just feels very shoujo-manga, if that makes sense.

It's good, yeah. Kind of wonky though, you can see that the developers were working on a totally new concept for them.

Tales fanbase is mostly female so I can understand that, but I do get what you mean.

Whats people opinion on this, just downloaded it and played it for half an hour, I kinda dont like it.
Animation is stiff in the cutscene and the art style doesn't translate that well into the game engine

It's really bad and nothing like VC

granted I only played for like 15 minutes before giving up because it felt and looked so dumb

vyse a shit! SHIT!

Not shitting you. The first game flopped in Japan because everyone got scared of how "realistic" the war in it was.