What happened this year

Final thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is fucking terrible

Did you add Chibi Lightning yet, faggot?

>Switch 3 times

How about you actually add some fucking street fighter shit in here. The launch was shit. Everyone talks shit about it every thread. It put a fucking rootkit on PC. Stop being a faggot and throw something on there.

Put it in pls

Tem suc dik for colleg?

Nice r/gaming collage faggot.

Add "what is the greatest game in the world", something Metroid and something Sup Forums. Remove something Switch cause it's too much right now. Sam with Pokemon arguably.

Don't add shit like

Replace Tracer with Gay Tracer
Use the Pope holding Flowey (make it smallish), the amount of people exclaiming that it shouldn't be there is literally the reason why it should be there
Do something for AM2R
Put in

Superior image to OP's here, with less wasted space, less duplicates (OP's has 3 Switch reps), more Sup Forums related images (OP refuses to believe tilefucker is real) and in general less faggotry

>No reference to the INSANE metroid abuse
>No reference to Street Fighter Virus
>No reference to the Ratchet and Clank movie
>No reference to Starfox 0/10

Step it up OP.

Where the fuck is Dagda, OP

too many random/boring vidya characters. In a good collage every image makes you feel a certain emotion or remember something, but half these are just overwatch characters and le spicy may mays

One last push for Dagda.

You can stop now, OP.

Ding dong, did you forget about me already Sup Forums?

how fucking boring a year for vidya

video games are fucking boring as shit, no wonder I spent 80% of the time on Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums

>Waaah, put in my special meme! It doesn't matter if no one else gives a shit about it, I want it in!

Where's the >tfw too intelligent for games

yours is fucking trash,fucking pasting images above the others, fuck off and kill yourself

Why are you so upset?

You probably should add a "..." under Belka (blue-haired girl, right middle). I had to look in the previous threads for context as to why she's there.

Exactly, we don't need four overwatch meme faces. This is a shit collage

I did what OP won't
see

Tile fucker was a meme like 4 years ago or some shit. No one cares if he came back. Also, not even remotely Sup Forums related. Fuck off. You also don't know how to overlap images.

I'd take 3 switches over your ugly compressed garbage

Was t. Barbarossa from this year or last year? I forgot.

Maga metroid and gay tracer are relevant to this year though. Can't really make a 2016 collage without at least something of those in there after the shitstorms they caused

There is lot of shit there.
And repetitive shit.
Example, Switch 3 times next each other.

What if we just make the template in December 30th?
Also with more space, like 4K.

I wasn't talking to you, faggot.

Also, I'm pretty sure Tilefag's reappearance wasn't this year. If it was, fuck how time flies.

Where's the 2012 collage?

dat jon rmoero kickstarter

no brigador

no underrail

no furi

no superhot
no stardew valley

kill yourself op, put some actual fucking good games in there

That was a cross-board thing.

See , replaced the four Overwatch reps with only 1

It was one of the only things to happen on Sup Forums at all this year. The point is getting Sup Forums related shit on there, not just generic vidya characters.
>You also don't know how to overlap images
Who gives a flying fuck? Not like the previous years' collages have been pinnacles of quality.

You don't get what this is

>overwatch 4 times

Fuck off already

>Not like the previous years' collages have been pinnacles of quality.
They weren't overlapped shit either, you cum eater.

Best year

>4 memewatch faces
>3 FFXV images
Really faggot? This collage is nu-Sup Forums cancer.

>Switch 3 times
>No mention of PS4 Pro or VR
>No dancing sonic
>Lacking some memes
>Couple of shitposting memes
And so on.

Lemme do your ass a favor in case this ends up being the actual collage we choose. I took care of the biggest complaint the anons had over yours.

Give an explanation for each other than "i dont like thing" and if the explanation makes sense I'll remove it and put something else
"wahhh i want something done"
>someone does it
"ur a faggot wahhhh"
pic related

>Dragon Ball Z Kinect meme was 4 years ago

So did Anita just sell back all those games to Gamestop for $100 or something? All her videos combined have probably only footage from 10 different games and she stole the footage from most of them without even playing the game.

The FE and Paper Mario chars are relevant, so is Liru, Conker and the Pokemon Go thing.

>>Lacking some memes
Like? Feel free to post them.

The Nintendo joke was enough. Or some caps from e3 hype. That had no relevance and was barely funny.

Jesus Christ these are awful. You can't just randomly paste shit on top of OP's collage.

Make one that's actually original

dumb fuck see and ; collages have ALWAYS had heavy amounts of overlap, cum eating retard shitnigger. Now shut your face

thanks user

The super layered PS4 would be pretty funny. OP is ignoring everything though, so it doesn't matter. Might as well add it in yourself.

>two of the biggest games this year
UGH HOW DARE YOU GUYS FUCKING NUMALES UGH I MEAN UGH ACHTUALLY IF YOU HAD GOOD TASTE IN GAMES YOU WOULD ONLY LIKE WHAT I LIKE UGH

AM2R
Undertale + Pope
Super Mario Run Out of Ideas
Sonic Livestream
Gay Tracer (I like this image's representation of it)

>still overlapping alola's exeguttor
>still overlapping the boyband watching Kojima and Reedus
Unless you doit from the beginning it has no salvation

>Might as well add it in yourself.
I will make a thread around 30th for it then.

Unless someone makes a real one, OP one is too shitty.

>other shit going on
>wasting extra space on a game that is already represented more than enough
People need to learn to collage. Particularly a faggot calling himself "collagefag."

Nice nu-Sup Forums(reddit)response there you triggered little nigger faggot.

>Undertale + Pope

Fuck off. This is fucking reddit tier shit

>Sonic Livestream

Sonic Mania is already on there

maybe "when did you go full Joker", Super Mario Run and Musical vid

>Make one that's actually original
How about you do it, you whiny fuck?
I had a problem with OP's so I fixed it myself.
had a problem with mine so he fixed it.

If you want an original one, you fucking do it.

Added your image
See the 2012 collages. Sup Forums collages have always had overlaps. There is no avoiding it.

I look forward to it.

It needs to be in there BECAUSE it's "reddit tier shit" like you said, it kept the shitposting about Undertale alive for far longer than it needed to

>not putting best review of the year in

If you don't want to make an original, then fuck off you whiny baby

>"when did you go full Joker", Super Mario Run and Musical vid

All already in mine, though they're not in OP's because he managed space poorly:

The first one doesn't have images pasted above a previous one that was supposed to be removed like your shit version of niggerfield, and the second one is just a shit version, made by a nigger like you.

Finally done, now I can ditch my tripcode. Bye folks, have a great new year.

>not including this

>It needs to be in there BECAUSE it's "reddit tier shit"

Why the fuck is Big Smoke on there?

Differences is, I can actually read the things overlapped.
You have wasted space with that stupid fucking tile thing by not making it either behind exeggutor or fully right justified.
Wasted space on the Mario Run image.
Added generic Lazy Town meme.

Just start over.

>forgetting the Ass Creed movie

That's the reason why it got shitposted so much, everyone fucking hated it. As shit as it is, it deserves a spot.

Could be better, but it's still the best one here

4 anime faces, 2 old meme faces, don't understand the reference with the nigga sleeping image, sans meets the pope is normie game theorist shit. Random video game character making a face is low quality and just shouldn't be on. I understand the past years haven't been "pinnacles of quality" but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be actively trying to improve what we got.
Basically more not-normie memes and less just random google image video game character shit.

holy fuck meet up with me

Collage is shit.

>Still four overwatch memefaces
>Still shitton of Switch shit
>Still so much wasted space at kojima
>Still no Metroid
Awful

You're the one whining, I'm the one doing.
>The first one doesn't have images pasted above a previous one
>w-wahhhhhhhhhhh moving the goalposts
I think yours is inferior to this one (look at all that empty space next to Kojima) but thank you for establishing a good base, Merry Christmas

>no conan o brien

Dropped.

This collage is bad and you should feel bad.

this really should be there

i have the gif and webm saved

Thanks OP. Did an alright job with all the shit flinging.
If you're going to add anything, add it on here. This looks well managed unlike your cluster fuck

>Just start over.
You do it then faggot.
>don't understand the reference with the nigga sleeping image
It was from the Nintendo Switch ad.

Educate yourself you fucking pleb youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A&t=4s

Thanks OP, you did well.

Did you post the wrong one? Where did you even add ?

i'm editing this and removing the memes LITERALLY created on r/Sup Forums and crossposted over here

This.

No, seriously

fuck off.

>complex motives are on there
Really, that's the only thing it ever needed. Thanks for adding the (...), though.