Hows your gaming channel going, user?

Hows your gaming channel going, user?
Post your latest uploads, and rate others' videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCW3uzI-vMJLvslPcwKvr6iw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ljp0YHhwWDg
youtube.com/watch?v=KDTj6uNKXvU
youtube.com/watch?v=E8ddUCmSLbc
youtube.com/user/TheFriendlyBroski
youtube.com/channel/UC3xPPpJwAUY5XfVu2zf0S1w
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3bUknXGAC3FqE7i9pWX0GV8qdFgJYyU6
youtu.be/GAHWZr5uMjM
youtu.be/VtGOHQju2H0
youtube.com/watch?v=9eS1w9xQzxo
youtu.be/YN5TdoOZiHs
youtu.be/sQpP4-rm4-Q
youtube.com/channel/UCdZmGo0L-j4HybTRjkUfENw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I only do it for myself.

youtube.com/channel/UCW3uzI-vMJLvslPcwKvr6iw

Pretty well. Just kidding. its awful. Please watch and critique thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ljp0YHhwWDg
youtube.com/watch?v=KDTj6uNKXvU
youtube.com/watch?v=E8ddUCmSLbc

It's going well, I do game reviews and more.
Been doing a lot of collabs with Fungo (from TwinPerfect fame).
I also do freelance video editing for Nintendo, Bethesda and 2K.

youtube.com/user/TheFriendlyBroski

And here is my setup.

Not too bad, about to upload for the first time in a month.
youtube.com/channel/UC3xPPpJwAUY5XfVu2zf0S1w
how do i stay motivated?

Well done and good luck.

discipline my dude, just tell yourself you gotta do it. the hardest part is starting.

Surgeon Simulator: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3bUknXGAC3FqE7i9pWX0GV8qdFgJYyU6

You tell me

Stay motivated by setting an easy goal, say one video a month. Then make two or three back to back in a week, and only upload one. Save the rest in an emergency fund. Then do the same thing the next month, make three, upload one. Make three, upload one. Then, when you have a huge back log, start doing bimonthly, and weekly. You can do it. you just need a failsafe. Post on 4chin and Plebbid and get feedback. It feels good to get feedback.

Killer collection dude

I just started making a few montages of Chivalry. They're pretty bad and memetier.

youtu.be/GAHWZr5uMjM
youtu.be/VtGOHQju2H0

youtube.com/watch?v=9eS1w9xQzxo

I've been working on having better section headers (some anons called them lower thirds, which was fitting), and better production values all around with things like spoiler alert screens, and such.

I redid a few of them, but I haven't had a lot of time to make video because of the holidays.

Hoping to get feedback on the blue things that pop up more than anything right now.

I made a new next episode screen and a new variant of the report card. I can throw together an example if the thread lasts long enough.

Do you have audio interface and mic suggestions?

I was strongly considering throwing down some serious coin for a Shure SM7B,

Some criticism for you. Stop yelling so much and don't ramble so much. A key to good LPs is insightful and/or informative commentary. Screaming like a little girl isn't entertaining at all. Another tip would be to play a better game than Oblivion. If you really want a wider audience and INSIST on playing a Bethesda game then either play Skyrim or Fallout 4.

Hey there, as you can see in the image.
I have the Shure SM58 and Scartlett Solo 2nd Gen by Focusrite.
Audio is perfect, I can't believe I fell for the Blue Yeti meme back in the day.
You can listen to the microphone with my recent countdown videos and onwards.

youtu.be/YN5TdoOZiHs

Thoughts?

I like to stream games, any game really. I'm pretty good at narrating but nobody really watches.

Me again, every video after this one and including it makes use of the ShureSM58. It only cost £99, buy that instead of spending more, you won't need it.

Y-you sound cute...

Forgot the fucking link, sorry.
youtu.be/sQpP4-rm4-Q

Looks good, good luck!

Hey thanks! You collect games or figs?

It feels like a Twitch stream without the interaction. Also there's too much laughing and not enough talking.

>this guy again

how many threads have you made today with that picture of your shitty setup?

Love you too baby.

>attack on titan is about video game piracy

It's going okay. I make stupid "meme" videos or stupid funny moments. I only really do it for the practice because it's something I want to get better at. Check it out or not, I don't really care kek

youtube.com/channel/UCdZmGo0L-j4HybTRjkUfENw

Let me give you some constructive critisism on your style of reviewing.

I like the section headers, however, they're not as "stylish" and clean as they could be. Try to work with less saturated colors, it gives the headers a more professional and clean look.
Also try to make your speech patterns more interesting, give it some personality and try to catch the viewers interest with your voice.

I really like that you don't give a score, since scores don't do shit for the person watching, however with the categories you already have you should only put up one. Don't tell people watch it on youtube if you don't like these kind of games avoid it. Settle down with one final verdict.

Otherwise you're doing pretty good, nice clean voice, not the highest quality possible but very good. Good inclusion of different things like movies or games for comparisons sake and good use of gameplay footage. You COULD be funnier if you wanted to by including some gifs or clips here and there, unless that's not something you're going for.

But you do care! Why else would you post it, user?