Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xsxgy-26Sc
truforcetoy.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_Man_X:_Command_Mission#Development_and_release
youtube.com/watch?v=olYCsHuqjOo
youtube.com/watch?v=wNW5-apbE54
strawpoll.me/11931919
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is such an ugly fucking design and I'm sick to my stomach that this is what people got capcom to roll over on.

>anything above X5 better than the X games them self
literally powergap trash tier

>such as Mega Cancellations
I'm still salty that ZX3 never got made.
>Advent sets the stage for Master Thomas to take over now that Albert is gone
>Establishes Aile/Vent returning to help out Grey/Ashe
>ZX3 could have had a totally new cute female lead again, with Aile/Vent and Grey/Ashe stepping in once more as major supporting characters
>But Advent didn't sell too well so it never happened
I remember a few years back, some user on Sup Forums leaked fake images of ZX3 advertisements. Got my hopes up only to crush them.
;_;

More butthurt we never a ZX anime to be quite honest. The ZX trailer was so fucking hype.

Advent fucking tanked.

Me too, user.
Me too.
>No more sentai MM cuties, be boy or girl

Late 90s Me felt the same way: youtube.com/watch?v=3xsxgy-26Sc

I still can't wrap my head around how that stinger with Thomas was supposed to be intimidating or evil or whatever. He was planning on making everyone -EVERYONE- immortal free to have the strength of a reploid... ... ... and whatever it is people get when they're human now that Albert wasn't stopping him.

As far as I'm concerned the real villains of ZXB were yet to be revealed, and probably would've been the player character.

Why is Command Mission X the best design?

The funny thing is it actually ended up getting made and recolored several times thanks to TruForce and Kickstarter: truforcetoy.com/

Because X looks like a man for once.

It tried to be a variation rather than the 8th rendition of the same version of something else.

how do you guys play the X games? is there an emulator?

They're SNES games. So, yes. You can also buy the megaman x collection for .

Ask Ryuji Higurashi: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_Man_X:_Command_Mission#Development_and_release

>Ryuji Higurashi, a veteran artist of the Mega Man X series, acted as the game's chief character designer.[1] When he learned that the game was to take place in the same time period as the Mega Man Zero series, Higurashi added several features to his designs to Command Mission to reflect their relation. However, he was initially, somewhat sceptical about the changes requested for the character X.

It has an X motif
It has balanced colors
It has good proportions instead of atrocious ones.
It has a bitching set of scarves.

There is. I usually use ZSNES. If you want to play it on the go or on your WiiU, the first three X games are also on 3DS eShop and Virtual Console.

Why must you remind me of such pains?
Unfortunately so. I liked ZX more all around but Advent was also really good, the A-trans gimmick got a bit boring on second playthroughs but it's all around a good game.
It's hard to say without any info on a third title, but I'd assume Thomas wanted to start some cultural revolution of some kind that would have risked lives in order for a better future, ie "the weak must die so the strong must live" kinda stuff. But who knows...

The laser muffler and the armor having teal in just a few places instead of all over the place is great. I also like little details like the gold rivets on the dress gloves.

Why only X then? It doesn't seem like Zero, the other character with an official design in the Zero series just looks like he did in X7.

>mega-cancellations

Thoughts in retrospect?
youtube.com/watch?v=olYCsHuqjOo

The playstation soundfont for X3 was shit.

SHIT.

X1>X2>X4>X8>X5>X6>X3>X7

X6 may be a broken, unfinished game but it's still more fun than X3's hyper-boring, uninspired design. X7 is just plain shit.

That was already somewhat of an update vs. how he looked in X1. X was basically unchanged until CM. He honestly looked kinda out of place in X7.

im upset/10

Ugh, the scarf is nice, but that's all.

holy shit yokuman

Here's a picture of Tealy McCodpiece, just for you.

I don't really follow. Sure Zero had a redesign but still it was only Zero's meaningfully changed in X2 where he got shoulderpads and the reworked midriff. Other than vertical elongation they both were pretty much the same from then until CMX for and X8 for Zero.

It was subtle, but it was there. I don't think they wanted to just put him in his MMZ vest and call it a day.

It wasn't a change as much as variations by artists though. If that was the design goal as the excerpt says; the design could've trimmed his calves up and removed his shoulder pads.

Everyday i'm glad Mega Man Legends 3 was cancel because it was going to be a piece of shit.

X6 is a fucking disaster

i reserve the right to call you a fucking faggot, but with the state of capcom i also have my concerns given who's left on board

>X7 not being last.

Colors. Except the helmet, it's basically an armor, except it isn't white, and black is a much better color than teal for the limbs. Plus the scarf gives a nice contrast

did X5 murder your family? what the fuck
fuck off with that X6 placement, i shouldn't even need to elaborate
why did you put an rpg in this list of platformers
3/10

X4>X5>X8=X7=XCM>X6
I don't care about SNES X

Z2>Z1>Z3>Z4

ZX > ZXA (sorry dudes but don't force me to use Buster unless it's X)

BN6=BN3>BN2>BN5>BN4>BN1

SF2>SF1>SF3

I want X9 and XCM2.

Speaking of Command Mission, is it easy and short enough for someone with little interest in RPGs to breeze through? I'd love to play more X-related stuff, but turn-based RPGs just aren't my cup of tea.

It's slow when compared to original X gameplay but once you get in the story, you will like it.

Also the music is great. The theme of Zero is godlike.

It's pretty easy. I only had to grind a bit in two places. There are optional bosses that are much harder, though.

I'd love to figure out the design process behind heatnix's stage, regular laziness just doesn't account for such a monumental fuckup
it should be a peice of cake, just keep in mind that running from trash encounters over and over is going to destroy your fucking sanity because it BRINGS UP THE VICTORY REPORT SCREEN ANYWAY

What the fuck is a kuwanger.

>I don't care about SNES X

it's based off kuwagata, which is jap for stag beetle

Well, that doesn't sound too bad. I'll give it a shot then. Gamecube was the recommended version, right?

>because it BRINGS UP THE VICTORY REPORT SCREEN ANYWAY
If I can handle that shit in X5 and X6, I sure as hell can do it here.

Emulate it, if you can. The load times on both consoles are pretty terrible.

I don't know about Gamecube version because I played it on PS2.
The PS2 version come with the trial of X8.

Oh, because spandex is so much better?

Don't even get me started on the fag shoes or the dumb-ass knuckles. The X in the chest isn't even done well.

the idea for a game itself probably would have been fun, but tacking the megaman name on it was just too much effort at making megaman XTREME even considering what they have done to the series at that point.

It is done super well. It is the best chest X in the world.

>the dumb-ass knuckles
yeah, the knuckles are too much since X is not a fighter, let alone a brawler to have them fit him

>fag shoes
even if that was true, X is already a homo, so it's okay

I was going to do that anyways, so I'll keep that in mind.

Ah, okay. I just wondering because some other anons were talking about the differences between the versions earlier today. I guess I'll just refer to that.

X4>X>X8=X5>MHX=CM=X2=X3>Xtreme>>>>>X7>Xtreme 2>X6

I feel like if X Command Mission got the Battle Network treatment(that jump from 1 to 2) it would of been an amazing series.

Nice ranking, just take command mission out and its perfect

What did you anons think of the Megaman Zero series?

Keep telling yourself that white outline against a primary color and a dark neutral tone makes sense, let alone the fact that it's not even recognizably an X, IF that's even the intention.

I mean, I can suspend my disbelief long enough to play Devil's Advocate and say that he does fistfight from time to time. Still odd-looking.

And that last sentence is fightin' words.

Great series, love the art style too.

To be fair, if any game got the kind of quality jump from BN1 to BN2, it'd be amazing.

I'm having a harder time getting into Z2 than I did with Zero 1.

I would have preferred a little more teal. it looks out of place on his helmet since it's almost absent everywhere else.

was meant for I don't know how I got that confused.

>platformer series gets a rpg spinoff
>rpg spinoff or platformer series gets a platformer spinoff

????

stop

>>rpg spinoff of platformer series gets a platformer spinoff
Battle Network is fucking weird.

Bomberman Act Zero

I loved 1 and enjoyed 4, but am having a hell of a hard time liking 2, I dropped it months ago after getting 2 or 3 game overs due to the chain rod segment in the forest level, but I'm currently trying again, and right now I'm working on grinding a bunch of crystals and levels, before I get to the frustrating part of the forest level.

>on the Gamecube
>AND THE WONDERSWAN

Indeed.

Anyone here want Battle Chip Challenge 2?

This game is perfect for mobile platform and can make tons of money.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN EVERY THREAD

You shouldn't grind, hard mode in MMZ1 and Z2 shut off your weapon upgrades and the game's designed around it.

You misspelled Real Operation

>remember a thing with legends 2 about models
>remember glyde is a playable one
>remember that i played through as glyde
>just wanted to get one angle on him for one reason

Glade is literally just Cloud solely due to this one angle the camera never ever shows of him. Enjoy this rare glimpse of fucking coincidences

the speed is real time as theres a function that makes it 2x speed for whatever reason. in 15 minutes i got to nino island

Great series, but sometimes insanely hard.

post the Axl one

Wow, someone that also like X6. This is rare. I like this game a lot too.
youtube.com/watch?v=wNW5-apbE54

>anyone wanting Battle Chip Challenge 2
What the fuck user. Don't even joke about that.

i didnt think there was one

I haven't played any X games
I've only played the first three Mega Man games

>rare
there is a very big war between x6 fags like myself and x5 fags

how are you unaware of people that unironically love x6

thats not axl you faggot

Give the first 3 X games a go. They feel like a natural evolution of the original series.

At least you got to the best Megaman game. You can take solace with that.

>I don't care about SNES X

You are what is wrong within the humanity.

The games are hard enough, I'm not going to cripple myself so that I'll never beat them.

Just need this in gold, and we're rockin'.

Which has the worst fanbase

strawpoll.me/11931919
strawpoll.me/11931919
strawpoll.me/11931919

Classic
X
Legends
BN
SF
Zero
ZX
Xover
Gunvolt
MN9

Multiple choices are allowed faggots

ZX, oh my God.

Will not shut the fuck up about their shitty series that hardly anyone liked and is objectively awful and obtuse.

Never say user doesn't deliver

This shit right here is my jam. Best X armor.

Why are you trying to start discussion about the fanbases and not the games themselves?