If Akuma walked up to you and challenged you to a fight, what would you do?

If Akuma walked up to you and challenged you to a fight, what would you do?

I'd challenge him to Duel Monsters.

3+6-1-4+2-1+5-6+1=5

Fuck you KoG

I'd decline him and tell him I can not give the challenge he seeks.

I'd have a higher chance of surviving if I fight him and lose than if I decline. So, fight I guess.

Triumph or die! Engage!

Die, I guess.

Hope to run faster than he can walk.

Throw a paper when he shows his fist. I win. Now go seppuku yourself.

feel impressed that he thinks I'm a good challenge

proceed to fight

If Laura walked up to you and kicked you in the balls.what would you do.

1) I do have a background in a fuckton of MA/MMA, but I'm mediocre at best. Go bother Lesnar or McGregor instead.
2) Train my worthless as instead, I believe in the satsui no hadou. Fuck that calm mind shit.

>militaryfag
>only taught very basic MAACP almost 2 years ago
>barely remember
>wasn't very good anyway
>he sees me in camo
>probably thinks I'm like Guile
>going to expect Sonic Booms and Flash Kicks
>all I wanted was a nice day at work and now I'm getting murdered by a guy with Mufasa hair

>tfw above average boxer but only when im angry

literally cant spar with anyone because i just get my ass kicked going 50%

in actual matches i do well

>Square Up
>"SERENITY NOW"
>proceed to get some

drop to my knees from the pain but then sneak foot sniff while im on the ground hehe

The guy can fucking slide up to you on one foot faster than you can probably get up to any kind of speed

I'd fight him, I guess. Knowing me I'd go down in a hit or two, because he's as close to being a demon as a human can get. I don't think he kills people who are pushovers, though.

cum instantly

I'D KICK HIS ASS!

Beat the shit out of him because he has lower health than high school girls and everyone is bad at him.

Akuma wouldn't actually want to fight me. I'm not a wrothy enough fighter.
However, if he felt I was worthy enough, I'd fight. Mostly out of the fact one of the greatest fighters to exist ever considers me worthy to fight him.

i'm pretty new to the whole series so my opinion would be entirely skewed, but I am quite interested in this series. On that point, any advice for a new(ish) player?

Fucking boot. Why are you trying to use combatives against him? You shoot him in the fucking face.

>b-but he can tank punches that can crush boulders...

A fucking fictional faggot has appeared before you. This means the rules have fucking disappeared. Probably because the Sausage Major put out a fucking policy letter rescinding them. This means your M4 probably now shoots fucking blackholes n shit, retard. So shoot him in the fucking face with a mother fucking blackhole. Jesus Christ.

get asura you dumb bitch

Degnerate.

Corporal speaks truth.

Whip out my laptop and DS4 and see him in a ft15 set, of course.

If every character in SFV had Akumas juggle potential it would be a much better game

I love SFV to death and will stand by it despite all the bullshit, but you're right.
Akuma is the single most fun character in the game.

have you played balrog?

Satsui no Hado is known to make people bulletproof, you're better off being a fighter who's no match for him since he only fights worthy opponents

anybody wanna help me lvl up my akuma? na

Wasn't that the whole point of season 2? Last time I checked everyone got some sort of juggle potential, too bad no ones going to fucking use them.

>Akuma vs Asura (an immortal deity who grows stronger every time he dies) ends in a tie
>Ryu vs Asura ends in Asura's win

Makes you think, huh?

Akuma wouldnt challenge a weakling like me in the first place.

I'd challenge him to a video game

it makes sense

The whole point of capcom rolling out a patch was to buff the low tiers but that didn't happen either

Akuma has standards so he sure as shit wouldn't be challenging anyone on this site

need to patch laura because that bitch is legitimately a marvel 2 character with the fucking mixups

Is she really that bad now?
I haven't played a single game online yet because i have just been in traning mode with Akuma

What did you Just say about me you little bitch?

not even lying the bitch has marvel 2 and 3 fucking mixups.

went from mika to this retarded shit now. the difference is laura can do that bullshit in the middle of the goddamn stage, she doesn't need the corner

Sounds sick
What are the chances of it getting a hotfix?

Juri's juggle game looks sort of cool.
This is what makes Third Strike fun to me. There's a good amount of juggling.

Pass him the fight stick

See what hes all about

>Akuma
>challenging me to a fight
I would be so honored I'd gladly let him murder me. Which he wouldn't do since I would be a shitty challenger, but I'd keep coming back until he did it.
If I win, then I fucking beat Akuma. If I lose, then I get to be murdered by Akuma.
Sounds like a win-win scenario as far as I'm concerned.