You're going to buy my next game when it comes out in the spring, right, user?

You're going to buy my next game when it comes out in the spring, right, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/pRSnsLArmqdK_みんな、合わせろ!.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm more interested in sara's new game

Yes.

Dumb Estelle, it's Kevin's game. You're a side character now.

Im buying it for Olivier you dumb bimbo

I'm buying Osborne's game.

Who are you again?

NO

lol no, i'm saving up for a PS4 to get alisa's game

I couldn't really get into Trails in the Sky. Is Cold Steel better?

>alisa

Pink Fem Lloyd's game!

Someone post how much SC sold on steam

>First Chapter
>Second Chapter
>The 3rd
For what purpose?

Of course, Estelle.

first chapter and second chapter tell a full story

the third is a different story with the same cast of characters

Did it do well?
I know a bunch of my friends got it.

>This difficulty spike in Zeiss
I don't think so

Reminder, Trails will never be as good as Persona Senpai and Kondo should stop trying to copy it, and at least try to be original

But Trails is better than Persona.

You mean post-Sen trails?
No

Yes, because I'm not a huge faggot.

>when you try to push bull on the internet but the series director disagrees with you

>try to be original
>Persona 5's Scooby Squad is modeled after a minor villain in Trails

Haha!

I'm new to the series, but I'm actually thinking about getting this to start off of. It's a big investment, but I've had fun with the steam version. This just seems like it's better in all ways and the best way to play the game.

Only problem is there is just too much good stuff out lately that I can't buy it all.

Kondo here, stop shitposting persona or megaten, it's my favorite series. Thanks.

>Haha!
reddit is that way boy

More persona please.

a.uguu.se/pRSnsLArmqdK_みんな、合わせろ!.webm

Why does she look like Asuka Langley Soryu? Weird...

>have neat persona
>evolves into the most retarded looking thing ever

Calvard when

After Erebonia kicks its ass.

Its happening

I don't buy rpg maker games

Sorry Estelle. I never finished your first game.

No.
I don't support forced eng dub.

Yeah boyo this is getting delayed to fall 2017. Calling it early.

Winter 2013

>Forced eng dub
You mean battle noises?? Because there isn't really voice acting in these early Trails games.

Not a chance.

Xseed was actually early releasing Cold Steel 2. They were supposed to release it in the fall of 2016, but it came out just before summer ended.

It'll be fine.

They're not going to fuck it up THAT bad. Remember the biggest delay came due to the fuckup that is SpaceDrake. Chewed on something far bigger than he could.
He wasn't even the fucking translator, but the editor. The translator did deliver.

I read trails 3 plays way different than the other two. Any japs that have played it know how it plays "so different"?

yeah, missables are basically abolished
so instead of book-collecting, you have doors that you can teleport to and open anytime

there's also a 'remote ability' mechanic where you can pick a party member you're not using for some stat bonuses (the crossbell arc and later games expanded on this and made it better)

other than that, it doesn't really PLAY differently, it's just difference plot-wise
and there's a single hub where all the shops are instead of any towns, if you want to count that
also minigames
lots of minigames

I heard it plays like a dungeon crawler, you choose doors to enter or something. It's also the shortest so far.
Also, the Zero translation project is back alive. Some falcomfags will edit the existing rough translation.

i don't know you. tell me your name and i'll see.

>missables are basically abolished
I can feel my blood pressure falling already.

>dumb bimbo trying to steal Kevin's game again

Sorry I'm buying Alisa's game.

No voice acting is better than forcing me to associate the characters with disgusting western VAs.

I never played this series before.
Is it any good? Are the waifus good?

>Are the waifus good?
only the best

Buy Estelle's games during the steam sale later today.

persona's are better

uhm, no.
All persona "waifus" are used goods.

Wow, rude.

you in the middle, you infidel

it's ok, we have those too

mishishi

>still 4 months to go
Damn moonrunes

whose estelle

Aside from the ones in Class VII they're pretty good.

Some of the girls are top tier waifus like Estelle or Rixia, or my waifu and best girl: Renne.

your waifu is used goods

They aren't waifu games

Estelle Bright. Protagonist of the first two Trails games. See pic related

>They aren't waifu games

Sure. Played TiTS FC and SC just recently and loved them. Could play The 3rd now if I wanted, but I played the first two in English so I'll play the third in English as well. Really want to play Trails of Cold Steel but I'm trying to wait until after I play Zero and Ao (which I'll play after the 3rd) since I hear that the Trails games are all connected, and important events in Zero/Ao and Cold Steel especially.

They're not waifu games anymore than final fantasy games are. Trails games are serious games that you play for the story. Waifus are just a bonus.

>Trails games are serious games that you play for the story

Baron should get along with Tio, they're great with the Cyber

>first game
>female characters are
>female protagonist with a canonical in-game romance with the male deuteragonist
>a cuckold
>a slutty mentor
>a daughteru
But yeah all these characters are clearly waifubait.

They are. Have you even played the games, you retard?

Is there a cute tsundere girl I can slowly win over throughout the game?

>a cuckold
every time

No, the only tsundere character in the series is in Cold Steel and she's one of the absolute worst lead female characters in history.

>Cold Steel
Best not be memeing me boy.

Test

No memes, there's three arcs, the first being Trails in the Sky, the second being Trails to Zero/Azure, and the third being Trails of Cold Steel.

Trails of Cold Steel has a tsundere as the main girl, but she's not even that bad of a tsundere after the first several hours of the first game.

Cold Steel's tsundere, Alisa

You mean after the first several hours, where she stops being a complete cunt 100% of the time, and starts only being a complete cunt 80% of the time? Name a single scene involving her of significant length in the ENTIRE game where she doesn't fire off any snarky/rude/insulting comments. PROTIP: you can't because that's her entire character aside from mommy issues.

>They are.

>but she's not even that bad of a tsundere

It's not fair that Cold Steel is Playstation only.

By Cold Steel III she's gotten alot better with her upgrades. A step in the right direction if I do say so myself

I considered it but now that you made this thread in the commom shitposting format I won't ;)

Have a bump and may your shitposting drive more people away form your game :D

Blame Softbank.

>I let Sup Forums decide which games I play

Sure Estelle, if I can get a physical UMD release.

Sate my hoarding lust or gtfo cow.

She still has a bland design and probably still acts like a cunt. It also doesn't undo her retarded character "development"

>buying inferior versions with worse loading times, worse graphics, on a fucking shit CD format
Stick the GOG version into a flashdrive and then stick it up your ass, faggot.

I'll stick it up you're mom's ass like I stuck my dick up her cunt last night

>:D
go and stay go reddit

>tiny company like Xseed that barely makes money off the games
>approving a physical two-UMD PSP release (which would require SCEA to pull a bunch of strings for them which is not gonna happen for a fucking PSP game) in fucking 2016 just so some collector retards who are too poor to import can own a physical copy of the worst version of the game

>mfw liberating crossbell
Legit, if it doesn't look anything like this I'm not even bothering finishing the series

If there was any money to be made Limited Run Gaymes would have jumped on it. That guy is an idiot for expecting a physical PSP release in 2015, let alone 2017.

>zipper
>that cleavage
>choker

Whore

no because your first game was shit, and youre a shit character. go die in a fucking fire.

Dang, that's some vintage image.