Breath of the wild gets constant praise for being a big open world

>breath of the wild gets constant praise for being a big open world
>"bringing all new innovations to the zelda series"

>constant praise for being a big open world
I feel like I've heard this before...

It's praised for the interactivity and the vairety in gameplay more than the open world

Yup you nailed it. You blew it all wide open. Hey kid how about you come work for us over at Kotaku. We could use a sleuth with scoops.

Name a single thing Breath of the Wild does that hasn't been done in a previous zelda game or skyrim/the witcher.

Enemies that have smart AI.

It's just gonna be Far Cry again. Like fucking MGSV was.

Lighting grass on fire with an explosive which creates an updraft that can be used to for hang-gliding.

A campfire sweeping across a field of dry grass, creating an updraft you can use to glide up on.

>Name a single thing Breath of the Wild does that hasn't been done in a previous zelda game

Real-time Physics
Being able to climb anything and everything
Cooking
Chopping trees
Throwing weapons
Shield-sledding

That's all I can think of off the top of my head

THE GAME LITERALLY IS NOT EVEN OUT YET.

January 12

>Cooking
retard

have you been able to cook in previous Zelda games?

in twilight princess you had to find ingredients for the yeti to cook in that one dungeon. so checkmate faggot botw is instantly 0/10 garbage BTFO nintoddler

He said previous Zelda or Skyrim.

The point is the game isn't introducing any core mechanics that haven't already been seen in other games, but that doesn't stop the retards from heaping praise on the game, and handing out 9.5+.

>a fetchquest that has only one possible outcome

but the OP said "bringing all new innovations to the zelda series", and why would we compare it to skyrim?

>retard
THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M DEBASED BY SOME FUCKING SUB-HUMAN, INBRED, VIRGIN. I'M MAKING A MENTAL NOTE HERE: YOU CAN FUCK YOURSELF WITH A RUSTY SHOVEL. I BET YOU ALSO ENJOY IOS GAMES YOU SILLY BITCH

stasis launch

Is Farcry 2 good now?

>farcry having anywhere near the same formula as a zelda game
Heh... this is the last time you troll me. Prepare to die! *unsheathes katana*

Shield snowboarding

That's true though. It has innovations in the series not the genre. It's basically an absolute certainty that BotW will do nothing that other open world games haven't already accomplished

stasis launch
also open world isn't some all-encompassing game mechanic and it's not the only part of the game

You're trying to suggest this is a game-changer?

Retard

didn't say anything about game changer retard

Skyward Sword has smarter ai than botw

switching between horizontal and vertical defense isn't smarter than botw. you wouldn't see an enemy in ss throwing barrels or burning shit

>Nintendo fell for the open world meme

>he fell for the "fell for the X meme" meme