Aria of sorrow

Drill Dozer

Wario Land 4 and Drill Dozer are solid.

The first two harry potter film games.

Megaman battle network

Fire Emblem 7 & 8
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

fpbp
came here to post this. easily my favorite gba game.

>muh air and water clunky gimmick

Yeah no.

This was golden age of POKEMON

You should have specified to OP to play 3 and only 3.

Pokemons, Megaman and Metroid

Otherwise the GBA library was nothing but shovelware and ports.

Both of the Advance Wars games.

Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green and Emerald

2, 3, and 6 were all good though.

I will go with a hidden gem instead of the serious contenders

2 and 6 are ok despite having some really annoying areas and exploitable combat

Once you played 3, 2 feels like a huge downgrade. Also 6 is only good with that one patched Gregar game. The original is gutted so hard, OP might as well not play that one.

game boy systems were mostly crap games

Brother!

Seriously, Ham-Ham Heartbreak is surprisingly fun. The rainbow one was enjoyable.

Olympics a fucking shit, goddamn.

Literally the best parts of the game

Learning hamster speak tugs on my heart

Astro Boy Omega Factor
GOAT-tier game

Astro Boy Omega Factor

The GBA has tons of good ports if you are willing to ignore some downgraded music and visuals. Final Fantasy 4-6 and all the Super Mario World ports are still pretty good as well. It's also very easy to emulate on a PSP.

No it isn't. Just the damn drill as a drill to solve shit and explore is.

Hatena Satena

lol the timing

Summon Knight: Swordcraft Story 1&2

Alart: There are surprising amounts of possible /u/ranium in Swordcraft Story 1 if the right choices are made.

Sword of Mana

Dragonball Z Legacy of Goku II and Buu's Fury. don't bother with the first. Havne't played transformation tho

Boktai

Ninja Five-O

Monster Rancher Advance 2, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red, and Metabots

This. There's so much gay.

>/u/ranium
Please explain further.

Can I play this on a phone? It's real time combat, yeah? Think it'd be easy enough to play with not so great controls?

Zelda: The Minish Cap

The first two Megaman Battle Network Games, all the Castlevania games, both Metroids, Advance wars 1 and 2, Mario Kart GP Circuit, FZero GP legend, Minish Cap, Riviera, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis, Breath of Fire ports, Mother 3, Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars, Boktai, Golden Sun 1 and 2, Ninja-Five-O, Mario Golf Advance Tour, the Mega Man Zero games, Chu Chu Rocket, Megaman and Bass....

Iunno, There were a shitload of good games for the GBA.

how fucking new are you? he's talking about our neighbors

No, I meant what "kind" of Yuri shit man.
Don't get your knickers in a knot.

>FZero GP legend
I'd call Maximum Velocity the superior GBA F-Zero, but other than that, solid list.

both wrong. climax is best gba f-zero

All of a sudden I'm reminded that the PS2 and Gamecube also had a really good library was well. Gen 6 was such a great decade for video games. What on earth happened?

There are patches for those that restore pallet and sound too

Get the 2 Klonoa games on GBA for sure

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

Quality Controll dropped due to online patching and DRM bullshit started by Xbox with Halo 2

Never got to play Climax. How is it? Main thing I didn't like about GP Legend was that it was too easy, especially compared to other F-Zero games.

its harder than GP Legend and has a track editor

1 is garbage, 2 is ok

There are still great games out there, a lot of us just spent our formative years playing games in gen 5 and 6.

I also think that maybe things were still a little more caviler in the video game industry, and developers were just doing all kinds of weird shit to figure out how to make a blockbuster formula.

Admittedly, gen 6 has the most of my favorite games of all time; But new games are coming out all the time.

Even as a kid, back in 2005. I always hated the Xbox and blamed it for killing video games. I fucking knew it was a devil console.

Sonic advance 1
2 sucks and 3 is debatable

Aria of Sorrow or go home.

This

>But new games are coming out all the time

Too bad none of it is good. It's either AAA dudebro FPS garbage or Indieshits trying to copy old school Nintendo.

Metroid Fusion, Circle of the Moon and Aria of Sorrow are my 3 favorite GBA games.

I think you're oversimplifying it. But I do agree there's an overabundance of indie hipster pixel trash.

Aria of Sorrow, Warioware Inc, Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, Fire Emblem 7, 8, and 6, FFTA, Wario Land 4, Metroid Fusion + Zero Mission, Advance Wars 1+2. Zelda Minish Cap, Pokemon Emerald.

I also have a soft spot for Sword of Mana but wouldn't say it's one of the systems best.
Ninja Five-O is also a rather underrated game that I think is pretty damn good from memory

Oh, how could I fucking forget. River City Ransom EX, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 and the Gunstar Heroes sequel thing.

There was also a port of Puzzle Fighter II that's pretty awesome, it has a two player mode that can be played on a single gameboy that was super fucking cool.

Wario Land 4
Golden Sun
Advance Wars
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
The Super Mario Kart port

Fire Emblem

Casually gonna slip this in and hopefully set you down the slippery slope that Fire emblem becomes

>no 3

Filthy EOP detected

Seriously what the hell happened to that series?

Best Castlemania
Awakening happened

Rhythm Tengoku is the only one I can think of that isn't Yoshi's Island or Super Mario World which came out on the SNES and later on the GBA.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon was pretty good, especially if you like character driven stories

>The first two Megaman Battle Network Games
Correction: The 2nd two BN games and also the last. So BN2, BN3, BN6.

Not saying the others aren't worthwhile, but I think those would qualify as part of the best GBA games.

Shining Soul 2

Battle Network series and Shining Soul series

Advance Wars
Golden sun
Castlevania
Metroid
FF 4-6 ports
Pokemon

Golden sun 1 and 2

Don't try the DS one its shit