>upset and decide to try again the next day
>log in today
>notice I have the skull icon
>it's taking forever to find matches now
>anyone I get get paired up with also has the skull
>on top of that, matches still disconnect
>ask around why this is
>skulls are for RQ and they are permanent
>people without skulls can deny skull people matches, which explains why it takes forever
>punished just for playing the game

I payed $60 for SFV on release plus the $30 for Season Pass 1, and I payed $30 again for Season Pass 2 and this is the gratitude I get? Being unable to play the fucking game because of capcoms shitty servers disconnecting everyone and treating everything like a RQ?

I'm so fucking mad right now, I just want to smash my fight stick because it may as well be useless now. The worst part is Capcom got my money, they don't care about helping me and their support is already off for the holidays.

Fuck this company so hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

capcom-unity.com/street_fighter/go/thread/view/7411/30767777/street-fighter-v-update-20-dlc-troubleshooting-issue-reporting-thread-north-south-america
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shouldn't have rage quit

I DIDNT FUCKING RAGE QUIT YOU CAPCUM GUZZLING FAGGOT HOLY SHIT IM FUCKING TIRED OF BEING REDIRECTED TO "hurf durf u rq :p" FOR EVERYTHING

Please kill yourself

Shouldn't have rage quit

Can you make another account senpai?

hurf durf u rq :p

Not unless I buy the steam version or buy a new PS4

Shouldn't have rage quit. Enjoy that lack of money, friendo.

Thats what you get for rage quitting you faggot

So, who are the other silhouettes?

Akuma's model really highlights how shitty it was to have a 'clay' art style for this game. It literally hurts to look at him, why couldn't capcom have done an oil paint style or something to evolve from SFIV?

>get caught rage quitting
>h-honest guys, i never rq

Kys

Not even that guy, but fucking hell faggot.

Genuine concern expressed by the OP met with some "lel, el tricko'd with my ass wrapped round a dicko'"

>My honest opinion aimed to the OP;

Complain to them, even if it accomplishes nothing.
Then just drop the series and everything Capcom. The only thing you can do is not give them your custom.

I shouldn't be laughing at this, but get fucked.

> Reeeeeeeee!
> I'm not a rage quitter!
> *Rage quits his own thread*

So what are everyone's expectations for Helen/Kolin?

Lol that's what you get for still playing sfv

lol rager

Its obvious he got caught rage quitting and now is trying to make excuses/trying to find a way round it.

You should probably ask on Capcom Unity or something to see if they can help you get it fixed. I hear a lot of other people are having the same problem

capcom-unity.com/street_fighter/go/thread/view/7411/30767777/street-fighter-v-update-20-dlc-troubleshooting-issue-reporting-thread-north-south-america

IT AINT ME, I AINT NO CAPCOM SHILL

B-but Sup Forums told me the netcode is very good ! Delet this

LOL even Sup Forums is smart enough to know SFV netcode is awful

Skulls aren't permanent, you just have to play a bunch of matches consecutively without disconnecting.
I had the same issue but after what I assume was roughly 20 2 out of 3 matches I got the reaper gone and now I have the one with the handshaking.
You did get the reaper from the disconnects but that's mainly a server issue on their end.

>still complaining about getting punished for rage quitting
I'm not reading your clickbait article, buddy.

You'd be surprised
There are people actually defending Capcom ultra jew DLC business model too

>herp derp I'm not gonna read proffer other people have the same issue due to capcom ducking up as usual

t.combofiend

Rage quitting faggots like OP deserve everything they get

buy a better game next time

>still whining
Just take your lumps like a man, dumbass. You deserve it.

Not to sound like an Ultra Jew but I do like how some of the DLC works.
The fact you can buy a fighter with in game currency without paying a cent is nice, however the amount of time it takes is ungodly.
Also I don't like how you have to earn the right to grind and purchase the story costumes, I feel like you should get those for playing X amount of time or completing all the trials for a fighter.
Also everything should be purchasable with Fight Money or cash, at least to give it some longevity that doesn't feel like a fucking hellhole.

The problem is, if this system didn't work as thoroughly as it does then you'd be on here bitching about CAPCUM not doing anything about all the people DQ'd on you when you're beating them.

Sorry you're one of the few that got caught in the crossfire but it's for the greater good.

*100 Fight Money has been deposited to you account*

*100 dicks has been deposited into you ass*

Isn't akuma one of the series main villains? This is like Mortal Kombat X all over again.

so its ok if capcom does it

The system doesnt work at all. If someone else disconnects you are getting penalized as well.

The only winning move is to not play

>buying early access V
>buying the SEASON PASS for it, even though it doesn't even fucking give you all the costumes
>twice

what are you talking about

Thank god the damn game finally supports direct input now. Gonna kick the ps4 version to the curb once my psn plus expires in March.

LOL u mad af capcom shill

>Villain

Not really. He just wants to test people and see how strong they are, mostly.

Dude's killed Bison more than once and stopped a meteor from hitting the Earth, there's a little more to Akuma than just raging demoning niggas

LUL 2 busy laffin at ur dumb ass

Yeah u mad lmao

Not really but at least their is the option for the masochistic to not have to pay more.
Honestly they should do what KI/DOA5 did and have a free version and buy, or in this case unlock, the characters you want rather than pay full price.

not even close, powerpoint

According to the OP capcom is selling characters dlc, including akuma, who I thought was the main villain of the series. According to I'm wrong on the villain angle, but they're still selling characters separately for a game that isn't even out yet.

He's pretty much a full Chaotic Neutral character: dude won't bother with you unless you have something he needs, you have a power level he considers worth fighting with or you just pissed him off.

>rages to prove he's not a ragequitter

classic.

Not out yet?

SF5's been out for the better part of the year.

i think you need to take that capcom dick out of your ass

CUZ HE MAD

HE MAD

U KNOW IT

He's actually complaining about their jewish business model nigger

Low

>tfw I missread the OP
>tfw you can actually preorder SEASON PASSES now
Jesus Christ what the fuck, am I being memed?

>inb4 jewcum lets you unskull for $9.95 + tip
you were obviously ragequitting goy, our servers are absolutely flawless, now pay up to stop being inconvenienced

Judging from the image, looks like that black dude that commands Guile is gonna be a character.

>so buttblasted he got caught rqing that he's QQing

yea ok guy

I did not RQ

But I did have sexual relations with ur mum

>Skulls are permanent

They are not.

Okay here's how it works

Every year (from now until Capcom Cup presmably) is a season. Every season will have generally static balance without changing anything other than bugs and glitches.

Throughout this season there are going to be 6 new characters released through the year. And then we'll do the whole song and dance over at next capcom cup, all the balance changes will be made for season 3.

But yeah, the issue with this one is that unlike the season 1 DLC character cast, we have no fucking clue who these people are. They're even 'new to the series' because they haven't been palyable in a SF game before. So you're basically gambling on a mystery box of characters this time, as opposed to before, where we immediately datamined the characters

In all seriousness, what OP described might actually become a problem. The servers are rather unstable and you still get kicked every once in a while. Problem is, the system can't tell whether you timed out or you pulled the plug on somebody.

>For a game that isn't even out yet

What?

But I disconnected yesterday because the servers were fucking around.

I haven't gotten a skull, but if you're going to tell me the issue doesn't exist, you can fuck off.

I'm not basing my statement on believing him, but more that it's a possibility that it COULD have happened. I personally won't be playing SFV in the same week a character launches from here on in.

Sever disconnects give a different error and dont count toward the RQ.

OP got caught rage quitting and is now trying to weasel his way out of it.

>crapcum

Do you at least get all the costumes this season?

See

>Sever disconnects give a different error and dont count toward the RQ.
I really want to believe you, but I got timed out a few months ago when the servers were particularly unstable.

but Sup Forums told me the game was perfect

The system didn't even exist then.

Just the "PREMIUM BATTLE COSTUMES"

Meanwhile they're selling the christmas DLC costumes for 20 bucks in a pack

Rip for fans then
When I read preorder and street fighter in the same sentence I assumed it meant a new game. I completely blanked on the fact that sf5 was already out so that's my own fault. And the dlc pack as something that comes with a preorder for the game. While my mistake I still think that the idea of selling characters as dlc in a fighting game is just really scummy. But I'm not a part of the community so I guess people will do whatever regardless of the objections of outsiders.

"Sup Forums" has told you nothing of the sorts. Fuck off, nigger.

>season pass doesn't even get you all the DLCs
Holy fuck
People will defend this

I don't know why they don't call it a character pack, it honestly is misleading.

>Sever disconnects give a different error and dont count toward the RQ.
Which one is the RQ and which one is the DC?

I got timed out my first two matches after not playing for a long time, then my third match a guy raged quit on me because of Ibuki shenanigans.
I still did not get a skull, in fact I had the hand shake after like my 4th 5th match.

yea people where so fast to call out other games for doing it but its ok now

I can recall only two, "Disconnected from Server" and "Opponent Disconnected"

man the rage quitters in this thread

>"Disconnected from Server"
That's the error message you see when you get booted.

>"Opponent Disconnected"
That's the error message you see when your opponent disconnects for whatever reason. My point was that you can't really tell if the DC was legit or not, hence my question.

There's error 10007 which is the RQ one and error 40002 which you get when you lose connection to opponent. If you have the black screen then D/C before you even get into a match bug, one person will get one and the other will get the other, so you have a 50% chance of getting a strike on your account when you haven't even got into a match.

WOULD YOU FUKCIN STOP RAGE QUITING ALREADY JESUS CHRIST

But they do.

>Playing SFV
Im sorry you didn't get the memo. That game kinda sucks.

>Quit having fun, guys!

SFV isn't fun though

>Waaaaaahhh!

It really isn't, it's the product of e-sports babbies and rushed production. Losing is frustrating and winning is hollow. There's no fun to be had, and Season 2 fixed absolutely nothing.

I second this. I dropped this turd because I've never had less fun learning a fighting game. And I really like SF4, and third strike, and the jillions of other fighting games I've played

Is "It was the server's fault I have a RQ icon!" the new go-to rage quitter excuse?

Just wait until it's your turn.

Stop playing online games with a shitty connection, you fucking moron.

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on street fighter. Other top fighters, namely Tekken, VF and Soul calibur have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is Street Fighter just can't seem to evolve. if you want something a little more "cartoon and Paid DLC-friendly," Street Fighter might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might

You fell for the street fighter meme. Its beyond a joke now. In comparison Tekken fans are treated so well by Namco that its has become satire.

For SFVI you guys will be given just wire frames, training stage only and online battle network and the rest will
Be season pass shit and the cucks will come out to defend it, just as they defended SFV

>i didnt want the usual extra content anyway