Nintoddlers will defend this

Nintoddlers will defend this

>Placeholder price

you couldnt even shop out 'placeholder price'?

embarrassing

More like

>Someone irrational will defend this

Which makes it all pretty pointless to even make the thread

If it was actually that price I would grab a gun and fly to Seattle

But since it's an obviously overpriced placeholder op is just being a faggot like usual

tbqh this is almost certainly nz, and wii remotes genuinely did go for this fucking price
this may be a placeholder, but it'll probably be the actual price

What's worse then a shitposter?
A shitposter that is actually so lazy that he can't even photoshop out the placeholder line. Just embarassing.

that's not too bad, I've once seen a placeholder price controller for $999.99

how cheap at merely 119.95

lmao

I have a feeling OP has no idea what place holder price even is

he probably left the thread in shame or will claim it was b8

what did they mean by this

kek

Where the fuck do you find $120 wiimotes?

they're not that price anymore, but back when the wii came out, and even when the wii u was released they were most certainly that price, at least at places that always use the rrp like eb games

wait what

even if this is a placeholder price, how does that justify paying double?

have you ever considered that maybe other countries have different exchange rates

placeholder prices are typically not even estimates

they just take another default entry and copy/paste it by only changing the name -- you'll often even see stuff like $999 for something worth $20

Welcome to not America

you get paid more in aussie dollars tho, right?

Kiwibucks actually. That's like $70 US
I'm not sure if the NZ income is typically higher or lower than America though but shit is expensive here

>tfw like 5-6 years ago (I forget) $1 US was equal to $1 Maplebucks, fuck yeah parity
>games were $59.99
>now they jumped to $79.99
>don't get paid much more than before
>everything else also costs more

it will probably be 59.99 just like the Wii U pro controller (and DS4 and XB1's extra controller prices). That seems to be the standard these days.

DUDE WEED

Man I hope I can just use my Wii U Pro Controller.
They haven't said anything about this right?

This is why I don't want minimum wage to go up. Everyone else's paycheck won't get adjusted for any changes the doubling of the minimum wage in my state would change.

no they weren't. The Wiimote was 39.99 and the Nunchuk was 19.99. I should know I've bought a dozen of the fuckers since the Wii debuted.

enlighten us

user, >nz

Ah I see, sorry I was just skimming the conversation.

No mentions but I expect them to be compatible and hopefully they will include a Switch Pro controller in the box this time