ITT companies held to a much lower standard than most other companies

From Software

Telltale Games.

Valve.

Bethesda

Platinum.

Nintendo, EA, Bethesda

Obsidian

Quote from my friends who ALL own PS4's.

>Nintendo games get reviewed differently from normal games. A 9 for a Nintendo game is like a 6/7 on the other consoles.

Blizzard

This, it's ridiculous

Saying things in the mirror several times isn't the same thing as having friends that are all as big a sonypony as you.

I'm a massive nintenyearold actually, constantly berrated by my sony loving friends who've never so much as played a Nintendo game.

Sony.

Actually Microsoft too. All three are pretty low standard.

no youre not

It's okay user, there there

This is literally correct and nintenyearolds will seeth at the truth, look at Breath Of The Wild

Take away the Zelda name, give the protagonist black hair and put a Ubisoft or EA logo on it and it and I fucking guarantee you get different reactions

Naughty Dog
Bungie
Camelot
Monster Hunter team
Whoever develops a Dragon Quest game
The parts of Atlus that make Etrian Odyssey and SMT
Sega in general
XSeed (although they're not really devs)
Tamsoft
The part of Capcom making Ace Attorney games
Vanillaware

The list just goes on.

What games are on par with nintendo games.
You complain about hardware, but why does hardware matter when the games are shit.
Explain to me how walking simulators in 4k are between than games with good gameplay at 1080p. Or even 720p.
>pic related

>Naughty Dog
>Bungie

Those two do make high quality and polished games though.

The only reason why your pic is even somewhat relevant is because 3rd parties cant write a story that people care about.
>Nintendo game
Bowser captured peach, go save her. Fun ensues
>Generic AAA game
You gay lover went to go rescue their child. You must walk (literally walk) to the ends of the earth to help them.
Spin to win ensues.

Quality is a term without measure. You might as well call them fun.

Pic related is the prime example of this.

>take away the name of an incredibly popular, successful franchise and people will react differently
no shit idiot

So it's just proof that nintendo fans only care about the names and not the games

That's a catchy slogan right there lads

its about established quality
people know Zelda games are good so they are expecting this one to be good as well
a new ip is unknown and people would not have any reason to believe it will be good
We are not talking about different review standards in this example, we are talking about perceived quality, and having a well known, successful name adds to that perception
please take 2 fucking seconds to think before you post

I don't know man we're on a streak of 2 mediocre main Zelda games now but for some reason BOTW is automatically the greatest game of all time

Because Zelda is literally going back to it's roots with this game, remember the original LoZ? that's the basic premise of what breath of the wild is supposed to be.

fair enough if you feel that way
I actually really enjoyed the last 2 games and am sure i will like BOTW as well

TP is good but if you unironically like SS you should kill yourself

You sound like a hipster, you should kill yourself.

i love TP
SS is my least favorite of the last 4 but still an enjoyable game

the only people who like SS are contrarians. Guess that means you fit in here.

No, I've actually never played it, but I do have Hyrule Hystoria. I've honestly never played played a Zelda game I didn't like, and I do think I'd like Skyward Sword, but until I've played it, I won't know.

who are you talking to

OP. If you agree with him then it can be aimed at you as well.

it's because people trust nintendo to make good ass games, but not random irrelevant devs

Don't forget, they've earned that trust.