Who's the smuggest video game character?

Who's the smuggest video game character?

I want to...
I WANNA...
I WANT TO – UNFFFFFFFFF MUH FUCKING DIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKK

The smuggest character must be Edgeworth.

Furry is shit.

that fox

I want to fuck that _fox_

IWTGFBTF

I'd say Gary Oak, but he gets the smug kicked out of him by the end, so probably Jetstream Sam.

Nearly the whole cast of revengence was extremely smug

You would be too if you had ridiculous augmentations/nanomachines in you that gave you over the top powers and near invincibility

Damn right

>wanting to fuck the fox or the bunny

>wanting to fuck >nohooves

Can we get back to the normal fetishes like long hair and big butts? Hung traps and leaking anal fluids? This furry stuff is making me feel weird.

There are no normal fetishes, you fucking freak. The only two fetishes in this world are breast fetishes and amputee fetishes

Sorry, but liking anthros is a LOT less weird than the garbage you just mentioned.

>tfw no strong furry bf to pick me up

You think you have it bad? Try having best fetish. Try to look anywhere for people getting fucked by wolves and you're going to get a bunch of badly drawn stencils of some teenage boys and obese men with snouts.

>2016
>furries

Me here again. THIS fucking shit is exactly what I'm talking about. I bet you didn't even google "anthropomorphic dog-people in human clothing" to find that shit, you just looked up "gay wolf lovers" or some shit.

I hope all furries burn for ruining my fetish.

>tfw There is no VN where you are a human girl sent by your employer in a little town where only anthros live and you are the only human out there
>tfw to make your job you must communicate with all sorts of hot anthro males eventually leading to creating relationship with one of them

mmmmm..you're making my itty-bitty feely all tingly..

Is this movie the equivalent of Tomba 2, Pokémon XD, etc. For Sup Forums?

Everyone be sure to laugh at this guy for fucking up.

There's no such thing as a perfect threa-

holy fucking shit my sides