The Binding of Isaac Antibirth

Are you playing the real expansion of Rebirth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VNRysK4PFk
youtube.com/watch?v=x5Esdtp6_G0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A fucking lot.

If only to keep the Guppy dream alive

I cant get it to install so no :(

Why? is easy.

Windows XP cant use to .Bat file right.

Just make sure you have any of the following folers:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common.

Inside the common folder, drag your "The Binding of Isaac Rebirth" folder (with that exact name).

Run the antibirth installer and when it's done, go to the "The Binding of Isaac Rebirth" folder and copy the file called "3DMGAME.ini" and paste it in the antibirth folder that is inside the "The Binding of Isaac Rebirth" folder.

It should work with the "not steam version" of the game

Oh....

How good are the new items/bossesm etc?

Pretty fun.

>Rehashing same game for years
>Cancelling Mewgenics
Fuck those guys

I want to but my keyboard will randomly fuck up, only when I have TBOI running. Could just be a coincidence but I'm playing other games currently and it hasn't fucked up yet.

Go home Eggman.

>try the Turbo challenge
>die 5 times before making it past Basement I
Jesus Christ, this shit is impossible

So when will be the DL avaible on the site? It still says that they are making some updated but thats there since yestrday aswell

Has he uploaded any antibirth yet?

kek

2 hours, man

In 2 hours?

They still didn't fix D4 rerolling the Holy Mantle

6am PST is when he typically uploads BOI, yeah

Fuck neo glam hip hop

Binding of isaac is more like this

youtube.com/watch?v=1VNRysK4PFk
youtube.com/watch?v=x5Esdtp6_G0

Keeps crashing for me whenever I open some chests

That wasn't the point of the image at all.

I do not give a fuck
Binding of isaac is like a generation xer game in a nu glam era you should atleast fucking respect it as such.

Whatever, dad.

Funny thing that the glam era that mimics modern times was before my era and now the same exact thing as the 1980s but with black people the past era was dudes who made bad rock and roll that sounded all the same and every single song was a sell out im glad I am not part of this neo generation of glam

my dad listened to 70s you must be like 10 if your dad was listening to 1990s music

the fuck why cant i download it

so, should i start a new save with this mod?
i don't usually play modded isaac, so i never know.

Do I have to be far in the game to care about this? My save got deleted and it pissed me off.

No, it's separate from afterbirth. You can literally run either or in parallel, they use separate saves.

WHY THE FUCK CANT I DOWNLOAD IT

dem alt floors

pretty slick.

just wish it was bug free.

I think they took it down to patch it. It was crashing quite a lot when it released yesterday. There are still some Mega links up for it on Reddit

Don't know what you mean by that. Just create a new game and play it. You're bound to find new items pretty soon.

I haven't found bugs yet, so for me it's pretty much playable.

bugs i've found are related to taking devil deals. i've gone in with a mix of 5 black and soul hearts, even a red heart, took a 1 red heart deal and was left with just 1 black heart.

it's a fan expansion retard

Had the same thing happen to me. A 2 heart deal took away all of my 6 hearts

post arcade music

Sounds awful. Hope it's fixed soon.

>ANOTHER iteration of Binding of Isaac
>still no Mew-Genics
why does Edmund hate us

Because you can't read

Fan-made expansion. That's why I wrote "real expansion"

Fuck, my bad.

I still wish Mew-Genics was a thing though

Wait, fan made? Who made it then or was it just a bunch of shit ed put in at the request of the players?

Four randos. No affiliation with edmund.

Any way to install it on a pirated copy?

Read
It works

We all do.

fuck this shit, you should be excited for afterbirth+!

It'll have like, 15 new pills, 11 of which are useless or even negative effect pills, but we'll label them as neutral :^)

Don't forget the extra 40 co-op babies!

how could I forget locking 90% of the content behind an ARG that autistic redditors have to solve by going to dangerous abandoned locations in the middle of the night!

i don't play unofficial shit so no