Evil Within

Evil Within
or
Psycho Break?

Mikami is trash and he lucked out with RE
prove me wrong

Well OP, If you like Resident Evil 4, I would recommend Evil Within. Its similar ins style and its really cool. The other I don't know about it...

Why do people either really like TEW and some absolutely despise it?

I very rarely see any middleground.

I for one really liked it and see great potential for a sequel, though i am afraid of bethesda fucking over mikami through budgeting or time constraints.

It wouldn't be the first time.

>Why do people either really like TEW and some absolutely despise it?

Part of it is probably when they played it, how much they spent on it, and what platform it was played on

He didn't direct TEW, it was mainly some woman.

I really liked it too. my only real complaint is that they left questions to be answered in dlc (which i also played but werent nearly as good

further proof they ruin everything

I really loved it, but you are right some people HATE it.

Vanquish was cool

I liked it. Played it on PS3.

How janky was it?

I'm currently playing through the PS4 version and the performance is fucking trash. I think if I was playing it on PC I'd really enjoy it.

But he also directed God Hand.

>made for ps4
>still trash

I didn't notice any jankiness until my second playthrough, which I disabled the blackbars on.

The framerate drops briefly when breaking boxes and during some headshots/melee combat.

I bought it for £10 or £15 on sale last year.

I thought it was ok, I'd never played any other survival horror apart from dead space before.

I didn't hate it or love it.

WANT TO KNOW HOW THE STORY ENDS?

BUY THE DLC FAGBOY. PAY UP GOY.

Gameplay is okay, plot is garbage, entire premise was about remaking scrapped original RE4.

It's a really mediocre game that people were expecting to be the next RE4. I didn't think it was bad necessarily, but I didn't get around to finishing it. Some of the gameplay sections are just badly designed, like something you'd see from some nobody crap dev. Not to mention lots of technical issues and an abysmal launch on PC, and story elements you need to buy DLC to have explained.

I hope they try something different for their next game, I get the feeling that an Evil Within sequel would land like a wet fart.

Aladdin and Goof Troop were pretty good.

Poor answer.

whats wrong with those?

Well, poor in defence of Mikami. He didn't direct them, and probably didn't have much input over all.

I thought it was alright. Nothing memorable.