Are there any good skinny game reviewers?

are there any good skinny game reviewers?

Other urls found in this thread:

jefferson.edu/university/news/2016/06/15/A-Broken-Calorie-Sensing-Pathway.html
oregonstate.edu/ua/ncs/archives/2015/jul/osu-researchers-discover-unicorn-–-seaweed-tastes-bacon
youtube.com/watch?v=UboNqxwey5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That sounds fucking disgusting.

>dea le bacon? XDDD
Ledditor

kill myself

Would be better if they deep fried the bacon in the orange chicken batter too.

he really doesn't need to get any fatter

what's his name again, Sup Forums?

>The most disgusting thing they have at panda express now with meme meat!
There are no good reviewers period. Weight has no bearing.

Too fat to deport Dominic

Joe Vargas as it says in the tweet I'm from Australia BTW.

it has a bearing for the respect i have of them

>Sweet and spicy flavored chicken
>Yeah lets add bacon

Fucking VILE

>Orange chicken sauce with dry-freeze bacon

Who the fuck would pay money for that?

That looks good desu. I work as a chef at a Chinese restaurant, gona make tommorow.

>chicken
>not 100% giblets
amerifat everybody

orange chicken?

>boo hoo It's not my fault I can't put the fork down after I'm feeling full, it's genetic/gland/etc problem! baaaaw

Fat people are fucking retards man, you can eat bacon stuffed chicken once and week and not bloat up like a balloon if you balance it right, it's not rocket science. Fucking fat people.

The only good things at Panda Express are the Beijing Beef, and Teriyaki Chicken.

Fat Fernandez

Prove it

wtf

asian people don't cook with bacon

the people that watch him. they will go out and eat it just to come back and blab about it in a chat room.

Giblets?

>eating gringo chinese

>Feeling full

It is actually genetic.
Overeating begets overeating.
Although it's not an excuse, fat people normally have bad sense of self-control that they inherited.

jefferson.edu/university/news/2016/06/15/A-Broken-Calorie-Sensing-Pathway.html

>Implying you're physiologically capable of getting any strong senses of fullness faster than 20 minutes after eating.

Why do you think whenever you go to an all you can eat restaurant the first set of dishes you order comes super fast but then everything seems to slow down to a crawl?

Panda Express is fucking shit, though. Should just go to an actual takeout restaurant.

All these people complaint about bacon stuffed chicken being disgusting? Come on, it honestly looks delicious. You don't have to 'pretend' to be authentic, delicious food is delicious food.

>"a broken calorie sensing pathway"
I don't know how yet, but I'm going to incorporate that into shitposting.

Pretty lame but probably worth a try. I like PE's OC with soy sauce, so bacon can't be too bad

I will never understand the reddit-tier obsession with bacon. The grease and taste make me nauseous every time I eat it. Why do people like it so much?

>Panda Express
>Not going with regular takeout

Bacon is good, but putting it fucking everywhere is disgusting.

they can't afford real tasting food

Whoops for

Orange chiken's not really spicy

Same, I don't know why people eat it.

I also like pineapples on my Pizza.

Why is actual meat bacon still a thing.

oregonstate.edu/ua/ncs/archives/2015/jul/osu-researchers-discover-unicorn-–-seaweed-tastes-bacon

Here's a fucking seaweed that tastes exactly like it.
Easier to cultivate, faster to produce, less costly than raising pigs.

OBESITY IS OUT SOON, BOYS.

it can be used as a great flavor base for a variety of things but it got really out of hand at state fairs (as most things do) a long time ago and spread to national chain places. its now a symbol of excess just about everyone can afford to take part in thanks in part to tv personalities like emeril.

This can't come soon enough.

Because fatfucks don't understand how to food.

>patented
It's dead, Jim.

>taste exactly like it

Highly doubt it.

You have to go Joe

Me

I like how they're not even pretending to be remotely like Chinese food anymore

lol no

This. Fattasses are the most pathetic people out there

>OP so fat he needs to live vicariously through skinny people, but can't relate to them unless they share his only hobby

Realize that the taste you get from bacon is just a mix of chemicals and compounds that give it it's unique taste. Were someone crazy enough to duplicate it - nothing stops them now in our society.

>OBESITY IS OUT SOON, BOYS.

Bacon isnt really whats making people fat as fuck. Its eating way to many fucking carbs and sugars. Have you ever even looked at the back of a soda? Shits insane. Like 30 something carbs in a single soda can. People drink 5+ a day. Plus eating bread with almost every meal and most bread today has sugar added into it in North America at least.

I went on keto, 20g of carbs per day or less and I dropped 60 pounds since September with barely any exercise other then an hour on the treadmill.

Nah, fuck you guys pretending I'd order it

You're not thinking far ahead enough
Bacon seaweed salads with actual bacon bits seasoned with bacon salt
In all seriousness this is fucking awesome. Get some nutrients and iodine and don't have it taste like fuckin saltwater. Perfect lettuce replacement

It's not like it's impossible to do. This vegetarian/vegan restaurant in my town specializes in shit like that. They serve Chinese food that tastes like the actual thing, but there's no meat involved.

>20g of carbs per day
How the fuck do you even have the energy to type anything out.

>Sup Forums is so autistic that liking a breakfast meat means you are a Redditor
Fucking kys fags

meatless bacon could be invented to perfection tomorrow and it would just make the make the fascination with pork bacon worse and the gigantic companies that control pork farms would just spend money on attack ads and other other media to discredit it.

that said vegetable based 'ground beef' has also come a long way its pretty good

This desu

Who /chink/ here?

>I dropped 60 pounds since September
You better have been at least 300 pounds before you did that. Even if you don't have health complications from losing weight too quickly, you're going to have some bad stretch marks.

>meme meat
>meme
>meat

This has gone too far.

I just think bacon is nothing to get hyped over.

Properly prepared bacon is great, but most people fuck it up while still pretending it's the best thing ever.

It definitely isn't. But it does have a huge culture stand in Middle America.

The South, the West, the East they don't particularly give a shit.

The more likely thing is lab grown meat will get to the point where it's an indistinguishable alternative

THE MADMAN'S FINALLY DONE IT

youtube.com/watch?v=UboNqxwey5c

Give me some of that duck man I'm your best gweilo

I am convinced this is all part of a plan to cull the population.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

It's all in the numbers.

#1: that's terror
#2: that's terror

>are there any good game reviewers?

when you answer that then we can talk about bodies.

Stop, this is giving me a heart attack.

Mexicans snacks are a weird thing, but they do normally come out pretty tasty. The issue is that they're the equivalent of eating a bucket of lard.

If you decide to snack on this you'll have the option to eating nothing else for the rest of the day or get fat.

>not just cooking food yourself

if you're wondering that's "mexican culture", it's been going on for decades and recently started to creep into border states in the US.

Your body just uses other sources for energy.

It's less efficient which is why you lose weight.

>"recently"
Tex-Mas has been creating garbage like that for decades before Mexicans actually started doing it.
Nacho Cheese is an obvious remnant of that.

>american cousine

why wouldn't you just go for regular take out from an actual Chinese restaurant instead?
its just as much and you get much larger servings

Because actual Chinese restaurants suffer from low-quality food that's worse than the standards of a fast-food joint.

None of them look appetising at all though. Like they don't mix or blend the flavours in any way, they just throw a bunch of shit together in a bag and throw a bunch of sauces on top. What kind of cuisine is that?

This is why I buy local.

>Because actual Chinese restaurants suffer from low-quality food that's worse than the standards of a fast-food joint.
i've never been to a Chinese restaurant where i didn't like the chicken

So just like authentic Chinese food then

Orange Chicken is a great nickname for Trump.

It's not supposed to be sophisticated, yah tard. It's the equivalent of all the candies Americans eat anyway.

Just because it's junk food doesn't mean you can't have some sort of standards

>people actually eat bacon
>not just buying a nice slab of ham
I'll never understand frying pig in grease.

Have you ever seen how they prepare school lunches?

You're just seeing the disgusting course of production happen in raw form rather than the cleaned up product most of the modern world stuffs in their gullet.

I've made school lunches (In ebinland), there's nothing disgusting about it.

>they do normally come out pretty tasty.
You could put a dogturd in a bowl with all that shit on top and it'd come out pretty tasty.

There's literally nothing impressive about food being "tasty". It's just an evolutionary response to make you keep eating calorie-dense food.

I envy people who can gain weight so easily. I've been in hungry skeleton mode all my life due to a fast metabolism.

There was a time when I would a eat protein shake, two Big Macs, and an entire medium meatball pizza every single day, sometimes more just to gain weight. It didn't work and gave up because it got too expensive to keep up.

Honestly, today eating feels like a chore and only once in a while do I muster up the willpower to eat a third meal.

Video games

American school lunches preparation are putrid. At least the stuff they send them in order to start cooking.
Put it's still healthy in accordance to what kids are suppose to eat.

He's not exactly wrong though.
Ever since shit like Epic Meal Time adding bacon onto something has been a stupid (yet sometimes delicious) gimmick.

You could describe the propagation of the "throw bacon on it lol" idea as memetic.

I used to be like that too. That shit doesn't last forever. I'm 28 now and I have to slightly watch what I eat now.

Giblets are the organs of the chicken. Real Chinese cook with giblets but Panda Express just uses cheap cuts of dark meat with lots of fat and connective tissue.

What is happening exactly in this comic?

People don't have fast metabolisms. It's made up bullshit, you can eat lots of calories very cheaply, you just chose not to.

The amount of food you're describing would come to maybe 2k calories a day. That would only maintain your weight if you were average, if you're a bit taller you'd be losing weight.

Start eating lots of garbage food that doesn't fill you up. Potato chips are a good choice, and they're far cheaper than the dumb shit you ate.

Projared.

>tasty food is bad

holy shit kill yourself