At what point do you think a franchise really made it?

At what point do you think a franchise really made it?

when Sup Forums hates it

Based Snoop.

fpbp imo desu senpai

I wonder how Nep did so well in the west.

probably this

Literally memes

Pretty much this.

fpbp

What is that? A mouse pad? Where can I buy one?

wait nep doesn't have tiddies
only big nep

How is that possible. You have to do more than just not brushing to fuck it up that bad.

good taste, user

First post best post

i want to say food coloring just because I don't want to believe it those are some 10/10 british teeth but look at the gums they're receding like fuck that's eating shit food and not brushing for all your life

you just have to be half British
when you're 100% British you get the green and black teeth

Holy fuck that guy has some crayon yellow tier teeth

The first few games got their foot in the door with novelty, since this was the age when every game releasing in America was a Gears of War clone. Now that anime waifu games are more common, Neptunia survives because of its loyal fanbase and the sad fact that it's legitimately at the top of the heap when it comes to quality.

kek

Literally some nicely designed waifus, half decent and sometimes amusing dialogue, and memes. The games fucking suck as games (battle system is okay though). A lot of the fanbase will tell you that they're not there for good gameplay but for the writing and characters.

Could be the lighting/white balance of the photo.

I've noticed this happens sometimes. My teeth aren't even close to that yellow but there are a couple pictures that turned out that way for some reasy.

Overbrushing can make your teeth piss colored.

To be honest in most genre as long the characters and battle systems are fine you're gonna have a good time

Personally I found all of ReBirth 2 to be a slog that I only bothered to finish because my brother is a fan of the series. The game was never really that fun. Dungeons fucking sucked, visuals were absolutely awful (technically and artistically), and the enemies and bosses were all damage sponges. There was not ONE memorable fight in the game. Ths isn't to mention the fact that the developers were lazy as fuck and decided to reuse the same dungeons over and over again. I ended up dropping ReBirth 3 because the story and the characters were all trash. There's only so many times a character can recycle a joke before I want to hit ny head on a wall. I've heard the later ones are better but the devs don't give much conifdence.

>At what point do you think a franchise really made it?

when it gets parodied on south park

Based white guilt niggerlover

>haha le british have bad teeth meme

t. Englishman

t. Queen's subject

international memes are the best they never get stale and you can always trigger the british by using them thanks for the (you) though now i can get my wife's son something for christmas

>fpbp

Get the fuck out cancer

NeoGAF is here to stay.

Deal with it.

You're too slow, old friend.

Found the british

>NeoGAF is here to stay
>implying this is NeoGAF

No this is straight up YouTube cancer.

m-moot?

Reminded me of this masterpiece.

Who?

@361455589
Autism?

wut

Mouth infections, like untreated cavities. Produces a yellowish pus which mixes in with saliva. The whiter and cleaner the teeth, the more yellow they end up looking.