tinnitustalk.com/threads/cured-tinnitus-and-hyperacusis.4650/
tinnitustalk.com/threads/retigabine-trobalt-potiga-—-general-discussion.5074/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HIV-positive?

We already had this thread.

is she sad because she has no tits?

Shut your trap, you neg.

>she

Why isn't she cosplaying Johnny joestar?

i wouldnt usually fuck meals on wheels but she looks like an exception

Cosplaying is the second most degenerate act that man has ever come up with.

well if youre a faggot, you deserve aids

I miss that youtube series about dating at conventions. There were some qt girls there

Purge the unclean.

:^(

does it look like a nigger that's pushing the wheelchair?

>tfw no cripple gf

why make the same thread again

third
cuckoldry and watching anime are the first 2

Should I get deathwing. I heard gameplay is repetitive and poorly optimized.

no but it could be a gay person and they could have had s*x

this :(

>STAY POSITIVE DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY LYFE IS SO GODDAMN SHOOOORT >-

THE worst thing on this planet is being obedient your whole life for green pieces of paper and you spend your whole life buying shit.

That is neo feudalism in its highest form
There is the elite
and there is peasantry

It is a propaganda thread
Which everytime there is one it gets deleted because I post stuff that govts and corporations do not like

You only want one because she couldn't run away from you and because you feel inferior to any non cripple.

>tiny wheels so you get stuck easy anywhere that's not the interior of a building
>can't even push yourself
I'd be depressed too if I couldn't afford a decent wheelchair

>get regular gf
>cripple her

If you are a consumer you cripple yourself for items

haha

That's possibly the shittiest looking wheelchair I've ever, ever seen.

I'd be depressed too.

No. Just wait few months for them to maybe fix it and it to go on sale.

Life is pretty short tbqhfamilia

Looks like a model that's designed to be foldable so you can fit it into a car.

who the fuck walks like this

maybe its been from playing katawa shojo but thats something that ive thought about a lot; being in a relationship with a disabled person.

i think i remember reading a post about some guy that had a blind gf. he said it was really draining, like taking care of a toddler.

maybe im just a fag but id like to at least try it. i think it would feel nice to have someone depend on you that much.

>you will never guide your blind gf around the supermarket, helping her pick out her shopping.

Jesus Christ on high

bullshit, cosplaying is the natural evolution of women signalling that they want to breed

KEK
JEW
SJW
LIBERAL
LEFT

ARE ALL PART OF THIS BULLSHIT THAT IS SPAMMED ON ALL WEBSITES

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS REALLY HAPPENING
ISLAM VS CHRISTIANITY VS JUDAISM
ALL DESTROYED
EAST VS WEST
ALL RACES FIGHTING
BOTH GENDERS FIGHTING EACH OTHER
GAY VS STRAIGHT
ALL IN ONE CONFLICT
good news is you will be under a one world govt who rules you and you will be brothers and sisters with the people that the propaganda is meant for so it is all fucking meaningless and self fulfilling.
dont argue just join the army if you want.
Or you could get rid of ???
The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.4

I feel bad for her. What can she do for fun besides be a NEET? What a hard life. We should invest every resource into developing science, medicine and technology so we can one day build practical exosuits or corrective procedures for people like her.

The only correct answer

>Life is pretty short tbqhfamilia
Good

Normal wheelchairs are already foldable.

haha

>shes actually a very popular and happy cheerleader who injured herself during practice
>shes only temporarily in a wheel chair

that anime isn't out yet

Or, like, maybe an electric wheelchair?

>cheerleader
into le trash it goes

Someone who's either about to lose their balance or just has the wrong footing on that step, shit happens. Alternatively he's not actually walking and is just resting his foot while waiting.

There's a actually a bunch of normal explanations besides "weird fuck who walks funny."

Dubs+Trips have spoken

too bad we invest everything in religion wars :^)

cure for Tinnitus never

YEAH SHE'S LIKE A 5/10 ROASTIE BRO. I ONLY GO FOR LE 10/10 PURE VIRGIN WOMEN THAT HATE NIGGERS BECAUSE I'M A SAD Sup ForumsTARD THAT CAN'T AN ACTUAL WOMAN.

Dated a cripple a while back. She was cute so I thought why not. Sex was amazing and it was more like throwing a rag doll around but there's always the downsides: you end up becoming her support in a lot of things, so hey she needs the washroom, yup put her up there, making food mmhmm that's you, etc.

Yeah she's able to do it herself but it takes like four times as long so you feel like you should be there for her so your u end up doing it. I know anons have lots of fetishes and being a girl's servant is probly one of them but it gets old very fast.

One of the biggest positives is she took her physical health really seriously becuase she wants to be hot, so there's that but big con is insecurities; any girl I even talked to she would freak out or just get really upset about.

>developing exoskeletons is somehow a bad thing
It's like you don't want power armor to be real

you sly dog

nice projection bro but no, I just hate american culture

It isn't just "weird fuck that walks funny."

It's "weird fuck pushing around his cripple trophy doll at a con who walks funny"

I didn't even know this was a fetish until i saw that bug chase on the overwatch general but just why. Why would you intentionally want to contract a terminal illness do these people have a death wish?

Yeah, collecting disability checks is what us smart individuals do

amarite

>We should invest every resource into developing science, medicine and technology so we can one day build practical exosuits or corrective procedures for people like her.
we already do
youtube.com/watch?v=CDsNZJTWw0w

that was a very ballsy move on op's part

if she filed a police report he would have been screwed

You could post this every single day and it would always get a response. So fucked.

because johnny after murdering the president could walk again

>everything posted on Sup Forums is 110% true

>>get regular gf

what do you think of my wheelchair bound build?

im not saying it's real or fake but still you gotta give him credit

>tfw tinnitus and visual snow (or whatever it's called)
>been living in perpetual stress for the last 4 years
Just fucking end my life

???

I got a good laugh holy shit.

I'm really glad they buffed ultralisks

>double 5's and triple 0's
>didn't notice initially, because I was laughing so hard.

????

do this with it I can move tinnitus out side of my body youtube.com/watch?v=8ue5yoJxdis&t=1039s
Then look up reiki

I'm sure nobody ever thought of this before

Uh huh

I do not care if people fight just please protect your loved ones and anyone who gets hurt. I will commend you in that activity of saving peoples lives.
I just wish instead of war they could just ban religion all together

>her

good goy

They need people to be on target with the agenda
What is the point of it if no one cares

the hijacking of the internet=1940s propaganda radio

Then start investing in said things instead of wasting money on video games and hot pockets.

>What can she do for fun
When I thought about "fun" most things I came up with happened to be things for which you need to sit down. And I don't mean masturbating to cartoons, I mean shit normies love too. Every weekend lots of friends come over and we all sit down and have fun. On our asses. All night long. Some of us have jobs, too.

>get a regular GF
>establish yourself as the driver
>crash your car while she's in it
>cripple her for life
>force her to become emotionally dependent on you
>emotional and sexually abuse her until she thinks she cant fend for herself

I just wish instead of massive fedora tipping we could ban anti-religious people all together

>muh gubbermints

Who let these hobos have internet access?

fucking kek'd

To do that you got to get rid of the NSA

but how would you avoid crippling yourself in the process? Aren't you more likely to get screwed as the driver in a crash?

I can't meditate in English. It has to be my main language.

Now imagine being wheelchair bound AND ugly.

I know this feel

Turn off the passenger air bag, try smashing the passenger's side of a car into a wall. With any luck you wont kill her

Not short enough tbqhwyf

>?
mmmm.... must be a pretty popular tactic

how is your black hole, stephen?

>Be in 20's
>You've only lived about 1/4 of your life
>You get to live to your 20's 4 more times
Plenty of time desu.

>visual snow (or whatever it's called)
Gonna need a name for that medical ailment

there are multiples success stories about people beating tinnitus and ways to treat it
tinnitustalk.com/threads/cured-tinnitus-and-hyperacusis.4650/
tinnitustalk.com/threads/retigabine-trobalt-potiga-—-general-discussion.5074/
My doctor said i migh got it from drugs or eustachian tube dysfunction, which should disappear if a treat the first two first (also know as temporary tinnitus)
Dont give up user!

Most people die in their 60s or 70s.

and yet you OBSESS over it

I fucking love this video
I still love watching speedruners

>came for vidya cripples
>got actual retards
welp