CUP NOODLES

The game might be shit but at least it taught me how amazing CUP NOODLES are.

Anyone else switched to CUP NOODLES when gaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SbOunuomDg
youtu.be/V0ON_gV71Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=0USrtc7-sjc
youtube.com/watch?v=suW8Fzw4Xi8
youtube.com/watch?v=yrharvt7EvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ULTIMATE

What did he mean by this?

Not sure why everyone's panties are in a bunch over this. Is it just the fact the game has Cup Noodles? Or does the game actually shove it in your face?

If it's just the fact that they are in the game, then who really gives a shit?

Enjoy your malnutrition you poor faggot

Can you actually get the Cup noodles hat?

the latter

>Or does the game actually shove it in your face?
It sure does.
youtube.com/watch?v=7SbOunuomDg

The perfect balance of flavor and ingredients.
I am also all in on CUP NOODLE

Why does he take off the gloves, is he going to man handle her?

youtu.be/V0ON_gV71Lk

i think it has more to do with how the ingame cup noodles are an actual real life brand that paid to have their product sponsored in game

It's not even just Cup Noodles either. There is Vivian Westwood wedding dress that everyone is super excited about and you have to see it as part of the main story quests.

But user, CUP NOODLES have the perfect balanced nutrition needed for optimum health that can only be enhanced by the greatest meat or veggies in existence!!!
>I'm just warming up!

Is Vivian Westwood a real thing??

You never EVER have to see that dress outside of the flashback or the ending or even know who made it. You can even completely skip the dialogue that triggers the sidequest in Altissa to go visit it. The Altissa mainquest goes -> visit the bar tender dude -> visit the lady in her estate -> fight Levi. Never are you forced to do any side stuff in Altissa.

No you don't. I finished the game and didn't even hear about the dress until I saw someone else encounter it

I loved that sidequest because of how much fun the voice actors had with it. Noct's VA said they actually recorded two versions of that, a sincere one and one where they are completely ridiculous and the producers went with the latter.

>when noctis hams up the "I know I sure did"

Right, I forgot they use some crafty tactics to make you go see it. The bar is right below the shop with the dress so that the dress is in the quest area and if you travel by foot you'll surely end up there.

I didn't even know you could even REACH the bar by foot, I just took the gondola there and back.

It's just a dress man.

you can?

Can you reach it by foot? I meant you'll end up in front of the shop.

I know I sure love my ingame advertising.

I have seen infinitely worse advertising. This game had two, one that they got all meta on and one where they played it off as a emotional bit. Oh, also colemans.

Which is why I thought the part in the Conan video was weird because I never got the chance or prompt to see the dress in my time in Altissa and I did all the hunts there and the arena/pinball. I just never bumped into the two NPCs talking about the dress since I gondola'd everywhere like I thought you were supposed to. It wasn't until I beat the game and went back to Altissa did I get the sidequest to go visit it and it doesn't even put the area on your map like most sidequests, you have to follow a trail of NPC conversations to know the general location.

>I have seen infinitely worse advertising

such as?

>infinitely worse advertising
Where? Only one I can think of is MG and that wasn't anywhere near as bad as this.

the fucking guy that shot the russian ambassador in turkey had better clothes than the fag crew in FFXV.

What clothing company were they partnered with?

The car and the clothes that weren't bad ass nif armor was gay as fuck.

I was surprised there was no Audi logo on the Regalia.

>THE REGALIA CAN TAKE IT!
>Vorsprung durch Technik

I don't think they could unless Audi had a hand in designing the thing or had a prototype of the car.

youtube.com/watch?v=0USrtc7-sjc
youtube.com/watch?v=suW8Fzw4Xi8

They definitely had a partnership with Audi.

this game is just one huge advertisement isn't it

>Dress design
>Advertising

The obvious intention was to have the dress designed by someone who knew how to design clothes, it's like saying the monster designs was advertising

its one big beta test actually.

Wasn't that for the movie where they actually use an Audi R8 though, the same for the banners and stuff for airports and such? It is par for course for practically any movie these days and product placement. The Regalia isn't a real car, nor is it based on any Audi existing cars/prototypes.

Shin cup is better desu

Nong shim is actually very well done.

But its korean piggu dogggu so i guess anons wouldnt be favorable to it.

>THE ULTIMATE FLAVOR EXPERIENCE!

>Cap noodles is an actual name.
I just thought FFXV was taking the piss out of the whole advertisement in games thing.

That's an optional sidequest though.

The dress was designed for the game the same way the Roen outfits of the main party were.

Those clothes were terrible.

>with all that muscle, behemoth meat must have a good texture.
>strong muscle meat
>good texture

if you're going to pretend to know about cooking at least try god damn it. strong muscles on an animals makes for tough meat you fuckers, the tenderest parts are the areas that don't get regularly worked out like the filet.

Only his suit that they designed was good which is why you unlock it towards the end

at least give then more variety. i dont care if its wacky, more fujo clothes , or bad ass nifheim armor.

Well they have Coleman camping gear, Cup Noodles, Audi, and various real world fashion designers shoved in their fictional world. Take a fucking guess.

Well the way they did it is so blatant it could still be taken as one

I'd like to have that shooter guy as a party member desu

They are giving him a sombrero and fiesta clothes and some other stuff.

I wouldn't mind Noctis' outfit if it wasn't all black, the basic design of the clothes aren't bad.

Give Noctis his endgame haircut and break up the black and it'd be a 10/10 design desu.

But they're right though.
NISSIN is the fucking shit when you're on a tight budget.

Do they shove their Coleman brand deal in your face at any point? Haven't gotten too far but I know for a fucking fact they're using the same Coleman tents I use.

What about military green?

Well you see them using colemen stuff and you can see the logo, but it's not like someone in the game comes up to you and says HEY NICE COLEMAN TENT or anything.

I was thinking navy blue with a white/gray undershirt.

The rest of the party can just have their alt outfits

>THE ULTIMATE FLAVOUR EXPERIENCE
Voice actor fucking killed it with that line

Cup Noodles have no flavor.

>look up Gladio's VA's IMDB
>nothing but small, obscure parts

I wanna see that dude in more shit. All round FFXV had a great dub.

He is Junkrat in Overwatch.

Nah they drop a line about the dress "bringing people together".

oh yeah, well apart from that he's been in small shit.

I thought Gladio was one of the weaker ones, the rest were good

>The game might be shit

Stopped reading there. Plebs gonna pleb.

All that's left is to make our noodle dream a reality! First up: the ingredients!

Simply...epic

I love rick n morty

I can't get enough of CUP NOODLE. I think I'm going to switch to CUP NOODLE for every meal.

Fucking kek

Cup noodle tastes like ass.

Maruchan is best ramen

Can someone make this into a gif

Thats it!

nissin are like the most average tasting out of all instant noodles. Why are they being shilled here

he grabs her head and kisses her

Are they actually good?

you find out and post results here

No. Top Ramen is fine, but Cup Noodle is terrible.

Had a cup of Tom Yam flavoured one while I was there and it was the best cup noodle I ever had

>Asking if any instant noddle is good

Man of taste.

No
The cups of noodles always lack flavor.

Is this factual true?
I've only ate Maruchan and have never tasted any other brand.

>somehow DSP still manages to fuck it up
youtube.com/watch?v=yrharvt7EvE

Compared to other instant noodles, obviously.

based dsp

Cup noodles completely lacks flavor, maruchan isn't god's gift to mankind but at least the seasoning in the package is strong enough on its own and you can still add shit to it to make it taste better.

That shit is like over 60% of your sodium intake for the day in a tiny cup, it's fucking disgusting

No, absolutely not. Maruchan tastes like those god awful "Fantastic" noodles.

ultimate flavor experience

>tfw you've succumbed to an addiction for salty water and noodles yet you can't get out of this hell

Why is Gladio so hot?

Top Ramen > Maruchan

There's a disgusting amount of salt in pretty much all ready meals.

My nigga

Spicy Maruchan is top tier.

I dunno, the short sleeve jacket, single fingerless glove, shorts with big rubber boots?

Short sleeve jackets always look really wrong to me, given if you're bothering to wear something over your shirt then why would you not have it cover the rest of your arms? I'd prefer it be long sleeved or just lose it altogether. And he needs pants if he's gonna be wearing boots, otherwise I don't get what mix he's going for. Why's he got footwear for the outdoors if he's going to leave exposed skin directly above them?

>Fishing the Jade Pink Gar
>After 3 hours I catch it with 12 hp left on the line

Who the fuck thought that this was a good idea? This is unreasonably fucking difficult, especially since every other fish is easy as fuck to catch.

Holy fuck.

I use Nong Shim noodles. Seafood and then I add chopped squid to it and 2 eggs. Pretty good for instant noodle. Has seaweed in it!

Why don't you have a Cup Noodle in your hand?

>Not eating Shin Black Ramen

ISHYGDDT