What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SRHyCGbKGg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Dependency MFREADWRITE.DLL is missing. Please reinstall the game."

Garbage

Short & rushed single player with generic filler side activities

Grind Theft Auto Online

Loading Times. Lots and lots of loading times. Oh and waiting for full lobbys until you have waited so long that other start to leave the lobby and you just quit mission... which brings you bakc to the loading times.

>what salty GTA IV faggots cry

best gta and i played all of them expect the first
doesnt take itself seriously and you should not do it either. its fun

idk i dont play video games

You could not complete the GTA V story in one sitting, you fucking liar

>enjoying getting fucked by rockstar.

A fun game with a pretty good story and a few laughs, some good times just driving around or using the millions you make at the end to buy loads of heavy armor and weapon ammo to go on some cool killing spree adventures.

Great single player, shit anti-fun multiplayer.

>with a pretty good story
after the first heist i couldn't follow the story anymore

they should've stopped at san andreas

>single player expansion NEVER

>preferring MUH DEEP EDGY teenage drama story
kek, IVfags are this autistic and delusional?

You're either exaggerating or a simpleton. You have to admit to one.

It was simple, but with a twist here and there. Michael had his agenda with the FIB.

Trevor wanted to rake in some money to get a rush.

Franklin was along to learn from the experience.

The FIB wanted to string Michael along to do their dirty work so try and get one up on the agency by waving freedom and a clear name in front of him just out of reach.

Everyone Trevor pissed off came back to bite him.

Franklin's ties to his old street life kept putting him into a position where he was obliged to try and help out.

SP: Time-killer with an okay story.
MP: Hacker central, if on PeeSea. Kid/knee grow hood if on console.

>he thinks people played GTA IV for the story.

so what the fuck they played a single player game for

>he thinks that Small details are enough to satisfy a person
small details are fine, but when your main selling point is what dialogue will play next, then obviously you're one of the biggest sheep i've ever seen

>WOOOW, i can shoot a cop and he can't die immediately, TECHNICAL!

The worst mainline GTA after IV. How did this game become so popular? It's the most "no fun allowed game" ever

turn grass right down to normal

Except it's done something no one else has with its MP. Second life can eat shit ccompared to this.

> this is what AAA FPS fags considers long

A really great game with v high production values. Ignore what Sup Forums they are just fucking autistic contrarians

a boring story and an online ban

A serious downgrade from San Andreas in terms of the story and dumbed down gameplay.

youtu.be/SRHyCGbKGg0

Also Online is a korean MMORPG-tier grindfest where a DLC car costs more than a brand new AAA game in shark cards aka real life money.

How new are you? The online is a polished turd made originally by two interns which was never meant to grow this big.

Also the Online is missing all the singleplayer stuff from the world, zero NPCs and random events, no animals, etc, less props.

>New dlc is released
>They force you to do it in public lobbies
>You have to wait for other public events to be over before you can even touch the content
>Then you get to have fun with shit public lobbies and people killing you instantly

Great developer.

>DLC car
b8, as they're not

and you've never made a game

Dick jokes

>baww make a better x urself argument

>New dlc is released
>for free
i bet you bought the horse armor pack nitwit

>didn't answer the question
>better mock his argument instead
autism speaks

>What am I in for?

Many, many hours of pure video game fun.

A fun game with good charactersand story. Most people seem to either love or hate the multiplayer. I think it's shit personally.

Avoid the multiplayer its garbage. I got all my cars and all the good apartments because a Hacker gave me a billion in-game dollars last christmas. I can't imagine playing the missions for the shit pay out and the long grinds that must take.

Single player is ok but GTA4 felt more alive and bussling and just overall it felt like there was more to do. GTAV is just 1 city and deserts as far as the eye can see.

above average or good depending on your taste i hate online so it's above average for me

Another gta game. What the fuck do you expect?

>GTAV is just 1 city and deserts as far as the eye can see.
as compared to IV's non complex, boring as fuck city? variety is key.

Disgusting no.

A better game than IV.

The variety in v is garbage. If you want variety look to San Andreas. But then again, it doesn't matter what you think, you immediately responded to that user with a straw man.

Ignoring all the shitposting

Single player story was pretty fun

Multiplayer is meh unless you have 3 friends to do heists with, if you have no friends then rip doing heists

Better to do one thing well.

>The variety in v is garbage.
depends the platform, if you're playing it on Console, then lel

The Kuruma ruined GTA online. Prove me wrong.

I'm constantly impressed by the technical details in V and the optimization. But the story is horrible and there are almost no notable missions or characters. It feels like the exact opposite of SA

shitty single player
load screen hell online

>better to do one thing well.
there is many reasons that what you've just said is bullshit:

1. World
GTA IV is all city, no nature. GTA is boring as fuck when you're driving around a non-complex city with various bridges and alleys, unlike IV, V has hillsides and variety. 100% of GTA V is great (except, maybe the story; even then i still had a blast), and the city is smaller and worse than in GTA V.

2. Driving
Yeah, it's too slippery. But that's what makes it shit. It's exaggerated and it's retarded, you feel like the suspension is fucked to shit for having a bit of "skill." It's actually not fun to drive well in IV and perfectly time your braking to get around corners as fast as possible. GTA V's is fixed for the better.

3. Music
GTA V's is better, GTAIV is literally who

4. Cops
Fun in GTA V, shit in IV (i love how delusional IVfags shit over the cops in V, even though IV's cops are worse, seriously git gud)

Look, I know GTA V is good, but GTA IV is actually much more shittier to play all around, and the world is grey and boring as fuck

>"git ENB on IV"
if you're a big ass faggot, Vanilla V on PC looks x100 better than IV on "ultra with ENB"

>"Muh characters"
Johnny "the Jew" (no coincidence) Klebitz was a spineless little bitch ass faggot, Niko was a gigantic pussy (considering he's been in a couple of wars), and Luis was decent (although he was kinda boring)
Roman, Packie, Yusef, and Brucie is the exceptions to the rule, Kate was a cunt that can't give head, Dwayne was a melodramatic faggot. end of story

TLAD was pretty good, but when faggots say it's GOAT and it's a GOTY, i fucking kek at them

TBoGT is GOATAY AND GOTY

>Better to do one thing well.
>INB4 you reply with "copypasta"

>Play on console
>No fucking updates after Heists
>Play on PC
>Hackers, modders and BR/Mexican shitters everywhere

The only way to win is not to play

>load screen hell online
>still posting this shit meme

wew lad, nice toaster machine

console

who plays GTA on a PC?

>can't tell if b8 or not
either way

>cops in GTAV are better
Holy shit where did this guy come from

They are, famalam

>defending IV's shit cop system
spotted the nostalgia fag, it's literally a retarded homing beacon

Prepare to reinstall your game every fucking time they update the game.

>it's literally a retarded homing beacon
if you have 2-3 stars in V and instantly teleport to the other side of the map they'll still come after you. It's still a homing beacon[sjis][/sjis]

Is GTA V still getting updates(side from MP content)?

Its an alright game thats elevated far and beyond its worth with excellent production values. Its got a greatly detailed open world and it dresses up its shitty fetch quests really well, although they are still fetch quests.

Never had to do that.
No, and it never will. You don't even get all the new content (vehicles and such) in singleplayer.

No, it's all MP. I mean some new vehicles are available in the single player but who cares

>trying to drive fast away from the cops
Did you even play the game, you're supposed to hide instead of driving away like moron, as the 2nd mission does this with system

so how does this contradict my argument?

That is fucking shit. The worst ting is the cashgrab that is Online worked. Now I weep for RDR2

because what you posted is not how the cop system works, dumb mongoloid; as any amount of memeing doesn't make it right

pros
>Great open world with lots and lots to do minigame wise.
>Nice customisation tools in GTA online
>Some great multiplayer racing courses if you can find them.
>A handful of good story scenes.
>You can run into characters in the world that give you interesting side mission. One involves you driving around with some Trump supporters deporting illegal immigrants and one involves a talking dog.
>Lamar is funny as fuck

cons
>Generally monotonous story
>Not as interesting attention to detail as GTAIV
>Not as varied as San Andreas' world
>Shooting is made a bit easy with a call of duty-like auto aim.
>Trevor

It's not rape if you consent! Gotcha on this one!

>Then you get to have fun with shit public lobbies and people killing you instantly

It's GTA you fucking sweatstain.

>Trump supporters
This game came out before he ran, user

Are cops still hard to hide from? I heard it was insane with them teleporting nearby every time. Also, can I use cheat engine for single-player without getting banned?

Didn't they add content after Trump's candidature was announced? There's one ad in the TV I don't remember in the console version that sounds like it's making fun of Trump.

You mean Jock Cranley? He was a joke character even before the game released

Most boring one I've played yet though.

depends on what you're doing, if you're driving away fast, then that's retarded, otherwise; take shortcuts, hide in alleys, bushes, and change cars

What's the reason for focussing entirely on online updates with GTA V? Does it make them that much money?

I thought the GTA IV DLC was generally liked/succesful.

The game has all the elements of being good. It isn't no fun allowed like IV either yet I still dropped it halfway through the main story.
14 year old me would fucking liked the shit out it since I've played SA a lot.
I guess I'm just getting old and starting to lack imagination.

>cheat

You don't want to make the single player easier than it already is, trust me. By the end of the last heist you'll have enough money to buy everything with all three characters anyway.

I keep hearing people gripe about GTA online but I never hear any succinct arguments against it besides 'lol grind'. What's actually wrong with GTAO before I sink $30 into it?

the same shit that happens in most online game but morons over exaggerate the
>"LOL ECKSDEEEE IT LOADS 5EVR"
meme and the hackers/no life virgins/mexicano rapists/etc.

If you just want to drive around wrecking shit, it's fine, but there's not much anymore to it than that. The only thing you can do is grind the same missions to get money and hoard shit.

The Heists update was fine for a while but now it's absolutely filled to the brim with assholes. If you're starting now get ready for no fun allowed assholes telling you to hide while they do everything and leaving after one try if you mess up.

Also if you're on PC, people cheat. A lot.

>Also if you're on PC, people cheat. A lot.

use that to your advantage, get a hacker to give you cash

Most overrated game in the franchise.

Don't even bother with the story. In between hours of watching men get insulted by their families and falling over you get to play 3 or 4 fun missions that equate to half a game of survival.
looking for new session
THE SESSION YOU ARE TRYING TO JOIN IS FULL OF 14 YEAR OLD TYRONES

Cheating is fine. I imagine PC has less shitters and greifers than console then.

When the game is fun, is it fun though?

>I imagine PC has less shitters and greifers than console then.

Haha, no. Russians and chinks are like scabies here.

>When the game is fun, is it fun though?
Yeah, it's all pretty fun the first time you see it. Don't make the mistake of trying to get enough cash to enjoy everything at once. It's all going to be there for a good while. The most recent update added a rocket car, by the way.

>I imagine PC has less shitters and greifers than console then.

The GTA community is full of awful preteens everywhere but consoles have the added benefit of typing input being so cumbersome that it saves you from a chat full of bickering, retardation, memes and beanlanguage.

I was really hyped for 5 but after a while it got boring. I actually realised I prefer 4 even though it has way less features. Why is this? Anyone else feel this way?