PLEASE COME BACK

>PLEASE COME BACK

is it "should of" or "should have"? whats the difference?

'should(n't) have' is grammatically correct

'should(n't) of' is grammatically incorrect

"Should of" only exists due to the common mishearing of "Should've", and is incorrect.

Do you kill the bandits that actually just run away?

Just use your brain and actually think about the meaning of the words you're typing.

If you say someone "has" done something it means they did it.

So if you say they "should have" it means they didn't but it would have been the correct thing to do.

If you say they "should of" something, the closest it could mean is that they should associate themselves with something, except then it should be "should be of."

Nonsense phrases like "should of" come into being not just because people mishear things but because they repeat them without actually doing any thinking.

I YIELD I YIELD

CAN'T WAIT TO COUNT OUT YOUR COIN

Yes, no mercy.

yes. fuck bandits and their families. i murder the entire camps out and leave nobody alive. i sometimes just torture them as well. leaving them alive. healing them while i stab them with knives untill they finally bleed out with a deafening scream.

Nice pasta

"Should of" is the correct form.

"Should have" is a meme created by Sup Forums

is this the black guy who shot the news lady?

I don't want to know.......who you are

>skyrim is objectively the best elder scrolls game

Oblivion > Skyrim > Morrowind > The others are all unplayable trash

It bothers me that nearly all of the quests in TES games all end up with someone getting killed either by you or something else, even when there's no good reason for it.

>"Go find my helmet in this cave"
>Helmet is on wife's dead body

>"Deliver this item to Fucknut"
>90% chance Fucknut betrays you and you have to kill him
>100% chance if Fucknut is a Khajiit or Argonian

shut up Ma'iq the Liar or w/e your name was

The correct order is

Daggerfall > Skyrim > Morrowind > Oblivion

GTFO pleb

You're talking about a series that has 10X more bandits & necromancers in caves than normal people, shit's always gonna go down.

need something?

Khajit have wares, if you have coin

Where is Ma'iq and what did you to him?

Kharjo was best follower

Todd is a literal genius.

thanks, user

>oblivion above Morrowind
>oblivion above anything
YOU'RE the unplayable trash.

>Objective:Profit from shit eating casuals
Yes it is you fuck

How to spot a pleb

Why do they bite soo easily

How to spot an Oblivion babby.

>that all of Oblivion's flaws can be fixed by mods
>implying that's an indicator of quality

You'd think that if it was such a good game, it would have been good without mods.

OKAY THAT'S IT! YOU WANT TO GO MOTHERFUCKER?? YOU WANT TO FUCKING FIGHT THIS OUT RIGHT NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!11! YOU'LL JUST WAIT ASSHOLE>>

You're right, user. Skyrim is better than Oblivion.

Not at all, Oblivion is just worse than Skyrim.
That doesn't make Skyrim good by any metric.

Also, if you'll take a second to check, that was in reference to a picture some Oblivionfag made saying it was better than Morrowind, not Skyrim.

Glad I installed the mod that turns enemies non hostile once they yield, too bad they usually burn to death before they sheathe.

>using magic

fag

>taking the bait and actually thinking this thread is being serious

Jesus christ

>install midas magic
>take out elder dragons, death lords, and master vampires without any effort
>say fuck it and just enchant some archer gear
>still take things out with no effort
I'm afraid that if I put on armor I'll still be unstoppable
Maybe I'll just run pugilist

Is there no limit to their laziness?

>

>arcane fist
It'll happen again.

Don't kid yourself, Oblivion was never good.

Get a mod like Requiem if you want a more challenging experience.

It makes it so you have to really pick a role and put in a load of work in that field to get good. You really do start off as a completely worthless peasant.

I had forgotten what an amazing game Skyrim is. Why in 5 years has no developer come close to it's greatness?

how can you fools like skyrim more than oblivion when skyrim's quests are so terribly written

Requiem is quite good but the invisible entity enemies are really dumb, the autistic german put atleast 30 of those in the Dawnguard spirit realm thing. And requiem enemies dont scale at all so by level 25 I was literally steamrolling the entire game. The starting out experience is wonderful though.

Not every game studio can have the greatest game designer of all time

>Oblivion was never good.
>miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, die was good

Altmer > Dwemer > Dunmer > Bosmer > Falmer > Argonians > Nords > Imperials > Orcs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Khajit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bretons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Redguards

Huh I'll try it out then, once I hit enchanting level 100 all effort went out the window

>enemies either die in 3 hits or take 70 hits

mfw this balancing

What are some good spells in that? All the ones I've seen seem generic as shit, Apocalypse added better ones.

Yeah the invisible entities where annoying as fuck. They're intended to be some of the highest level enemies though. Using the shout to show enemies through walls etc helps

>look for mods to fix this retarded scaling
>none around

That's true I guess. I wouldn't hate them so much if I hadn't played a mage. They were still one or two shotting me at lvl 30+. Oh well. I think it's impressive the amount of good Requiem does but the game still manages to feel quite shallow because of the quests and how empty the cities are.

>dumbing down a whole game to your idiocy means it's shit
Not my fault you're bad at videogames.

Not him but I think Midas is pretty lame, have you tried Lost Grimoire?

I use both apocolypse and Midas magic
They are pretty generic though. Arcane Beam is easily the most powerful spell period, Holy Blaze seemed like it would be awesome but it's just really shitty.
The bound spells, and conjuration spells are good in my opinion though. Honestly I try not to use all the spells because they just become clutter in your menu when you find "the best one" But again the Summoning spells add a lot of cool things

>altmer
>higher than any race
So shit they were made mortal lmao
Must suck that the race they raped into existence is better at magic than them.

So we can all agree on this chart now, correct?

Sorry, kiddo, but if I swing a sword at a guy who is right in front of me, I'm gonna hit him. I'm not gonna miss 20 times. Am I supposed to role play as a beta autist in Morroshit?

>I'm gonna hit him
Again, not my fault you're bad at videogames.
If you weren't, then you wouldn't be missing.

I like that every iteration of this list keeps the Bosmer in absolute shit tier.

>game still manages to feel quite shallow because of the quests and how empty the cities are.

Try Expanded towns & cities, + the people of skyrim and the compatibility patch so they work together.

Then grap a mod or two that adds more general travellers, adventurers etc running around.

these few combined massively add to the "living" feel of the world, all the cities (outside), towns and villages are bigger, more little random places to find. Trust me.

Start up a new save on Morrowind right now and try to hit someone. You fucking can't. Stop trying to defend your shit game

Swap Nords for Khajiits and put Orcs in shit tier, because that's where Orcs belong.

The secret is punch them, faggot.

Haha wow, I forgot how short the actual story quests are, fuck man I hate the blades so much.
Why didn't Bethesda give you an option to attempt to mediate peace, or to just kill the blades.
"We can't help you anymore" Do they even do anything after the summit that's worth them denying aid to you until Paarthy is dead?

I would if I could shop.

>kiddo
Not that guy but it doesn't make a lot of sense to call him a kid when you already said he was wearing nostalgia goggles
I don't think that matches up

Grimoire sounded good but I don't have the DLC which is required. I might pirate it or if I feel like a goy buy it in the sale later.

Ill try that when I replay the game in a few years. Just recently did a 100% run with requiem. Gonna wait till all my favorite mods are out for Special Edition for next playthrough I think. Isn't SE in DX11 instead of 9? Hopefully that translates to better mods and more stability.

One guess.

>Skyrim version of Midas magic

As opposed to....?

Contextually, it's easy to tell he was implying a Midas Magic pack from a different game, probably Oblivion.
Are you dense?

It's not. I still think Morrpwind is the best but I still really enjoy Skyrim.

>Oblivion
Nobody was talking about Oblivion so why would I assume he was

These mods are better than Midas for Skyrim.

Apocalypse Spell of Skyrim
Lost Grimoires of Skyrim,
Skyrim Spells and Powers
Ancient Spells
Colorful Magic
Arcane Fist
Forgotten Magic Redone

With the Path of Sorcery perks mod,
Spell Chaining, Spell Charging, Ballistic Spells and Spell Sneak attack for mods that change how magic behave.

>why would I assume he was
Again, context.
Do you have no reading comprehension?

Here's the thing: quests were objectively better in Morrowind and oblivion, yet I have more fun playing skyrim. Technically morrowind is better, But the graphics really help skyrim out.

Even if the magic system is shit and there are less spells, can anyone here tell me it wasn't fun to unleash flaming fury on your enemies, or emperor Palpatine style electrocuted them? Hell, even shouting was badass.

This is why I'm excited for TES:VI. If Bethesda doesn't get lazy and fills it with many cities and content (which a non skyrim province should have!), combined with the feel and graphics if skyrim, it's poised to be the best elder scrolls.

Will expanded towns and cities conflict with towns and villages enhanced?

judging by how they will run at you 5 seconds later because the yield mechanic is a fucking mess i tend to kill them

>not roleplaying a npc villager with only a knife and never levels up
Just because the best gear is there, doesn't mean you have to use it.

Nah sometimes bandits even at full health will just duck and scream for mercy.

Gotta fill dem black soulgems for those enchants my boy, you see, in the end their souls end up becoming a better contribution for the society as a iron dagger with the enchant banish daedra than being a bandit.

>WE WUZ NORDZ S SHIT

"You're slightly above average" -Unclothed Libertarian

t. knife ear

>Altmer > Dwemer
Holy shit son the altmers should be thankful than the dwemer poof'd themselves.
Had the Dwemers not poof'd themselves most races in Tamriel would be nothing but their slaves.

That's not a quote from Rigid python. That's a quote from LeMat Lynx

Fixed.

How do I enjoy Skyrim again? I recently reinstalled it after having replayed Morrowind but I just can't get into the game anymore. Everything I do seems so pointless when the game world is leveled.