>doesn't take damage

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GMhbUnS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Stare at the sun
>Don't take damage

Worst Disney Princess.

barbi a cute

>tfw every frame of Ariel is a new drawing.
tfw you are me and you'll never have so much concentration to draw so many pictures just for 8 seconds you barely remark.

One of the few cases where a sweatshop full of uneducated workers does a better job than the cold precision of a modern machine.

funny thing it does the same in fallout 3
i always wear shades in the games tough

>sweatshop full of uneducated workers
>old disney
Artists full of passion you mean.

Aren't the vaults well illuminated? I don't get eye damage when I leave my mancave and go outside.

>sweatshop full of uneducated workers
>Artists full of passion

Not mutually exclusive.

stop posting this cancer shit

natural sunlight is different than artificial light

>Your team is shit and all die within 20 seconds
>You manage to wipe the enemy team solo anyway

>stand in smoke
>wear gas mask
>still take damage

He only lived like 10-20 minutes in the Vault though. His body was frozen to temperatures so low that all life-functioning was fixed at the moment he entered the cryo-chamber. If they they were able to unfreeze his body just as easily as they were able to freeze it, I see no reason why his eyes, which are the eyes of a man/woman that has been in the vault only for 10-20 minutes, would be any different hundreds of years in the future.

wait how come cryogenics never worked before in any of the Fallout games but then suddenly it works in Fallout 4?

why wasn't anyone cryogenically frozen and successfully thawed in any of those games in the past?

Because Bethesda are a joke.
They don't give a fuck about pre-established Fallout lore. They just make what they think looks cool.

Worst taste on Earth

I kinda almost want to hatefuck her.

Because of poor writing, and a general lack of passion from the creative staff of the game.

Whoops I left a smudge, my bad.
I do too user, she has a great "I hate that I want to fuck you" face. Not that I've ever had the fortune of seeing that face in real life though.

>pay for each episode of an episodic game

Literally who is this semen demon?

me desu senpai

>stand in smoke
>it wears down your gas mask

Because the Vaults all had experimental tech in them?

discord.gg/GMhbUnS

Could someone tell me who this chick is so I can jerk off to her?

>Because the Vaults all had experimental tech in them?
[citation needed]

>Needing to know her name to fap

That's one hell of a fetish. She's Barbara Palvin her voice will make you flaccid as fuck though.

I need to know her name to GOOGLE my man

Well thanks for the name but I thought this bitch would get BLACKED not just be a gay ass model.

LAME