Post games you'd like to see on the Switch

Post games you'd like to see on the Switch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eb0AozaKVKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

runescape VR

Good games

template

Indie shit, since that's mainly what I play.
>inb4 bad taste
Fuck you. There aren't exactly any arcade-esque triple-A titles, you know.

>There aren't exactly any arcade-esque triple-A titles, you know.
other than nintendo games

new animal crossing

Crysis

bloodborne

I don't want to see any games getting so downgraded as to be able to play on that wanna be leapster tablet.
Digimon next order, it already looks like shit anyways

Not a bad taste, "AAA" games are barely games anymore. Just shallow cinematic theme park experience with "modern realistic graphics".

A new Tales of series game or at least a remaster of a good Tales game like Vesperia or Rebirth.

I promise to buy the switch if all of these games come out as exclusived to it, and all of these games are good:
Breath of the Wild
Pokemon Orange
Megaman Legends III
Super Metroid Switch

the fuck is pokemon orange

That's fucked up

What do you mean

Advance Wars or Battallion Wars even better if a cross over

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Wow vanilla

The game of not a rebranded Wii U would be nice.

>different look
>different format
>different hardware
>different gimmick
You got it.

>gimmick
I remember when people called the joy-stick a gimmick

But notTodd, that is already on the Switch

>overpriced underpowered hardware even by console "standards"
>tablet still the main gimmick

I wouldn't mind a new StarTropics game

I remember when people called shoulder buttons a gimmick.

muh grafix

What's the price?

The "tablet" is the console, you retard.

Your dog.

It is a console after all. You just so happen to be capable of taking it with you! It's not like most people are going to view it as a tablet/handheld first and laugh at Nintendos audacity to charge 300 for the damned thing.

I hope there are games that use the Switch mechanic well and don't just use it as a way to switch between two screens like the gamepad did.

I'd like a game where you have to undock it to set some sort of secret, and then when you redock it other players have to rush around and find your hidden something!

So much potential in the hidden screen mechanic

This is the dumbest shit and likely something Nintendo will try to shove into a game.

They didn't even use the WiiU in a Dungeon Master sort of online rpg so why any thinks they'd use the Switch for anything interesting is beyond me.

I just want rocket league senpai

The Wii U just wasn't strong enough to multi task between two screens. The Wii Switch is gonna be what the Wii U should have been.

I'm just worried that they're trying to make it so it can run without being close to the dock. It's gonna make developers think "oh hey lets use it as a tablet" and seriously gimp the power and potential of it.

The Switch won't use 2 screens tho, it's either one or the other.

GTA San Andreas Stories! Pic very related because at its worst, the switch is on par with the ps3 and 360

Sorry user, that's far too *passively gestures to the image in a mocking and condenscending way* problematic.

>300
source

Just because they haven't show it doesn't mean they wont use it.

If it only uses one screen.. whats the point of having one on the fucking controller?

because it's a handheld too

It blows my mind that anyone fell for the 360 meme

>The next generation, gimmick-free, StarFox game

user, I don't think you understand what the Switch is at all.

Nintendo is on par with 13 year old hardware? Hot fucking damn! They've done it again!

Killing Floor 2.

But we know it's a console for man children so it will never happen.

Right. So the 4DS is going to be a console too?

That's fucking dumb. Anyone who thinks the Wii Switch is a handheld misunderstands the ad we saw. The ad wasn't meant to suggest it was a handheld tablet, it was to suggest off TV play universally for all games, something the Wii U didn't have.

It's just confusion, like how people thought the WIi U was a new controller.

Hope to see all of the "nindies" really come to their right this generation.

I've been hanging around on the Wii U dev forums and the people there work hard, but the system really was weird to target games for, and the demise of the system over the past two years wore people's enthusiasm down a bit.

The Switch seems poised for a much better start, so heare's hoping for lots of goofy, colorful and surprising stuff.

user, go rewatch the commercial please. Also stop calling it Wii Switch.

Yes, I can't wait for Balloon Popping 2: Electrick Fucka You

The screen is the console.

You are such a fucking dumbass, stop posting

>user, go rewatch the commercial please
I'll repeat, you're confused the same way you were when the Wii U came out
>Stop calling it the Wii Switch
The box will say Wii Switch on it I bet my left nut. Wii is the new brand like how DS killed Gameboy

>off-TV play
>on a plane
Seriously, stop being retarded. The tablet IS the console.

Dude, what the fuck are you even talking sbout? The bit with the screen on it is the actual Switch console, not just the controller. When you pick it up, it isn't connected to the tv anymore.

So there's only ever a picture on e tv, or on the Switch itself.

And incidentally, it isn't called Wii Switch, just Switch. It's seems you are the one who's a bit confused here.

I'm not sure what you're suggesting. The console is still running in his bag or something.

They didn't show it because they're focusing on the controller. Go watch the Wii U trailer. It was the same thing

Stop. Seriously, you're wrong.
Also I'm screencapping your post, say goodbye to your nut.

>switch has a weak processor
>fans of the switch have a weak brain to process information with
Makes you contemplate.

You are the one who is confused. And of course the word Wii won't be on the box.

You must not value your left nut.

Image & Form is already working on a game for it and while not confirmed I wouldn't be surprised at all if Shin'en was too.

Is this an elaborate ruse or are you really this retarted?

Nintendo needs to go back. they did it a little bit by keeping kirby amd yohsi around but we need all them niggas.

fzero
metroid
sfox
kirb
yosh
Dk
mareo

Each series needs to have a good solid game no reinventing the wheel give us good content rich games with half decent graphics and then youll have my money

Look I think the Switch is dumb too but to pretend its something its not is retarded.

I'm done arguing with you guys. Once you realize its not a tablet and is stronger than you think you'll feel silly. I too am screen caping this and in March I'll be making threads daily.

Peace out

Someone got BTFO

Let old IPs rest, we need new ones.

let's have both

If we could have Windows/Mac CD roms why don't we have Xbox One/PS4/Wii U blurays

>gets told
>NO UR WRONG
enjoy this picture

Senran Kagura 3
Project Mirai 3

1080º Snowboarding/Avalanche sequel (hopefully putting more emphasis in tricks and being less of a corridor runner like Avalanche)
Custom Robot
Chibi-Robot
Famicom Wars
Endless Ocean
Odama
A non-casualised Pilotwings game
Sin & Punishment
Wave Race
Star Tropics (lol, will never happen)
The revival of Mysterioous Murasame Castle they have been hinting at
Excitebike
F-Zero
Metroid
Professor Layton
Rhythm Heaven
Kirby Air Ride 2
New Gheist (hahaha lol)
Eternal Darkness remaster
Monster Hunter
Mainline Pokémon Game
Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon
5mash
Xenoblade
Splatoon
Doshin the Giant
Pikmin

That'd be ideal but even focusing on a single consoles I'm not sure if Nintendo has enough devs.

Can I have Ridley on the Smash roster?

(you)

More Sakurai games that are not Smash.

Sure. In the stage select screen

I hope not.
If you scaled Ridley's size down to fit into smash his body and limbs would be ultra-thin toothpicks and his head would have be almost half of his model's size. It would look silly

You mean the meme where I paid half the price for the console with better performance?
I still wish I had a PS3 though

Please do so even when it turns out you are wrong. It'd be a nice traquil haven every day to enter a thread made by a person admitting to being a fool.

Unless they use the Other M design. At which point I'd rather just not have him in anyway.

the 360 didn't even have HDMI support and not only did it not support bluray, but they made you buy a tumor to watch HDDVDs that didn't even support games, just movies.

Even to this day I think they still sell a model without a harddrive built in. At launch it wasn't even able to play the newest Halo game if I recall. The controller started the whole "asymetetrical controller" meme and Xbox Live was promoted as the greatest thing to multiplayer when in reality it was still a bunch of shitty p2p servers like PS3 used, only PS3 didn't charge you.

Lets not forget that microsoft would give you broken systems to replace your broken systems. It was such a joke.

No more silly than a plumber, a hedgehog, a pink ball, and a gorilla fighting on the desk of a childs room.

I'm looking forward to it as the successor to the 3DS more than as the successor to the Wii U. The only depressing aspect is that potential Virtual Console support won't include the DS, 3DS, or Wii U. More reason to own a 3DS and Wii U then.

This is killing both.

>360 didn't even have HDMI support
the HDMI port on my fat white model would beg to differ

>asymetetrical controller
better for driving games and 3D movements in general 2BH.

>microsoft would give you broken systems to replace your broken systems
mine came back fixed and still works almost 10 years later

everything else you mentioned is shit though, and as I said I still wish I had gotten a PS3 for the exclusives at some point.

It's a different kind of silly tho.
Ridley would look like a starving stick insect with an engorged head

>Source: my ass
the Wii Switch WILL NOT be a handheld, it will be a portable console which is different

This one all day. But I'm not sure the switch can handle it.

youtu.be/Eb0AozaKVKs

So he'd look like Ridley? Not seeing the problem here, man. An alien creature looks alien, who'da thought?

Uh everything after the Arcade model had an HDMI port

>Wii Switch

I thought you left?

MHXX will probably end up on the Switch. Problem is that we'll need a better game

This

I'm happy with my New 3DS XL.
>Game Boy games through Virtual Console
>Game Boy Color games through Virtual Console
>Game Boy Advance games through Ambassador and hacking
>Nintendo DS games through backwards compatiblity
>Nintendo DSi games through backwards compatiblity
>Nintendo 3DS games natively
>New Nintendo 3DS games natively
>Game Gear games through Virtual Console
>NES games through Virtual Console
>SNES games through Virtual Console

It's a hybrid. The Switch is the successor to the 3DS and Wii U.

>MH
>Trying to work, ever.

If anything shit is going run same as 3ds but in HD(tm)