Well that died off quickly

Well that died off quickly

What went wrong?

It's not a Capcom game so people pretend to like int instead of pretending to hate SFV.

not casual enough

Mexico is just 1 country

People would rather cry about SFV than play anything else.

north america and europe can't into snk fighters.

I want to play it but I don't have a PS4. Fuck, I wish it was also on PC.

Not to mention King of Fighters has been outta the ring for a long time and on top of that, is an SNK fighter which is somehow more niche than the genre in itself.

Its a fucking FUCKING tragedy.

Party mode was my favorite mode

Now its dead

No PC release. Do they HATE money? I guess I'll go buy other games.

Modern fighting games need this:
>simultaneous console and PC release
>PS4xPC crossplay
>cheap updates with either characters or packs
If anything of above is false your game will die quickly.

It's not had a chance to give itself a strong showing at a major event. Usually, Street Fighter gets it by both brand name and by Capcom bankrolling sponsorships. SNK doesn't have that much Chinese money behind it.

Still a pretty fun fighter though, even if it's the most casual KoF has ever been.

Graphics are absolutely trash. If your game looks like trash don't expect a new audience

It didn't die, it's just never been popular in America, so dont expect to see any tournaments there or shit.

Even if its ps4 exclusive. I refuse to pay $60 for this when I never played KOF before.

>Looks like shit
>PS4 exclusive
>SNK is ded

Honestly, SNK should of revived another series.

>Console exclusive

>No PC release. Do they HATE money? I guess I'll go buy other games.

See

Dumb kermit poster.

GG and KoF are complete different games with different fanbases

>Comparing weebshit to a game with bestgirls Mai and Angel

>likes fighting games
>doesn't have a PS4

What the fuck?
the... fuck?
what?
How?
I dont....
what?

>simultaneous console and PC release
>PC release
very, VERY irrelevant

>PS4xPC crossplay
No, keep your scripkiddies out of my PS4 games. Go mod and fuck up the online in your place.

I don't have a PS4 and I primarily play fightans on PC. I have PS3 for Revelator and Uniel.

What the fuck is fightercade?

Also outside of this game, everything I want is on PC? I don't know what to tell you, bro. I play off a friend's PS4 when I wanna go through Bloodborne again. The console doesn't interest me right now.

More like release a 50$ game that is 20 on console which comes with free dlc too.

I bought SIGN day one, but refuse to buy that one because of shit pricing.

>what is every fighting game

There is barely a point to this genre anymore. People would much rather play team based games or massive multiplayer online games if they want to play online. Fighting games are niche and mostly just played in tournaments so people would rather watch those tournaments once a month than waste time playing the game.

When you start saying "I wish it was on PC" it's time to let go and spend the money on the console that "doesn't interest you"

98um or 02um exist

Yeah. The PS4 is pretty shit and most fighters are on PC these days.

Only KoF is missing. Its SNK missing out on my cash here.

There is nothing more cancerous than Sonyggers.

No.

While I completely understand respect it as an exclusive, it is one game and I won't throw down 300$ on a console I'll barely get any time out of. I would rather put it down on a new GPU or a fightstick.

Again, I don't know what to tell you. Me wishing it was on PC does not necessarily mean I am speaking with ill intention. I wish the game was more active. I want it to thrive. I want KoF to return but I am not enough of a fan to drop that much money on what is already going to be dead.

I knew that the moment it was announced it would die quickly.

I got to play a bit of it and man, I woulda been happy to play as much of not Tizok as I could have.