Why the hate?

Why the hate?

I don't hate Larry. She's my sidechick.

I want to be fuck buddies with Yukiko.

Yukiko does not have fuckbuddies.

She does now.

She's the best party member on the game by far, and she's my waifu's best friend, so she's cool in my book.

Fuck off Jamal-kun.

She's just a boring character compared to the other girls.

Her issues are solved by just not being a whiny bitch, which she stops being by herself.

All the other girls seem to need you to understand their own feelings and for support, but Yukiko is too self sufficient for us to care. We are just along for the ride while her inn staff teach her how to trust herself and enjoy her family business.

It's not hate, it's indifference to a character that is as flat as cardboard and that is baaically just eye candy.

Yukiko is best girl because she's self-sufficient.

>wanting a girl to need you
There's nothing more annoying than a girl desperate for your validation

stupid idiot who forgets important plot details
"snrk, Adachi being with someone who went missing a day later is important? hhhahahahahah"

Yukiko is the killer.

No, I mean in a game where the whole point is seeing how your relationships develop, when you aren't a part of said development it feels pointless.

Yukiko would have reached the same point of self sufficiency even if we, the protagonist, never had bothered to talk to her again after her dungeon.

>There's nothing more annoying than a girl desperate for your validation

There's a middle ground. Not completely detached as Yukiko, but not as needy as Rise. Naoto and Chie are the usual middle ground.

>cop meeting awoman
Hardly a vital detail to remember unless you have meta-knowledge
Even the MC forgets about Izanami until the end and needs Nanako to help him out

Context of picture?

If he's a fucking suspect then you HAVE to know where he fucking was before the victim dissapeared.

P4's a fucking stupid game.

I don't get the hate either. She was pretty funny when she bantered people off, she was not as loud and obnoxious as the other girls, especially when it came to their main traits, and she actually contributed to the investigation.

Persona Q just showed how good her base character is compared to the other characters - she is an entertaining character with funny things to say.

P4 had shitty waifus compared to P3. Chie is brotier though. Gimme Mitsuru, Yukari, Fuuka or Aigis anyday though.

Extremely boring, worst looking and only loved by perma virgins, who think women are all submissive little flowers, great party member though.

Why is the cop a suspect
There was no reason to suspect him

Because she's not real
>Basically only girl in the whole game that's Yu's social and intellectual equal

Mitsuru best girl
>intellectual equal
What?

Yukiko is the IT member that figures out that Namatame wasn't trying to kill anyone.

Yukari is shit

But I don't hate her. She's the best girl in her game.

Still better than any P4 waifu. Maybe Mitsuru is more your speed?

>Hate

The worst people usually say about Yukiko is that she's bland.

It's from the Golden anime. Naoto has a nightmare because she thinks the other girls are trying to kill her.

That's interesting. Why does she think that?

Yeah mitsuru was my favorite P3 girl

Reminder that Yukiko provides complementary oral sex for all Amagi Inn patrons.

I forget
Its a filler episode though

"i'm so glad you're my FIRST boyfriend jamal-kun"

"I want my self a harem of hot studs"

she's a whore

She isn't Mitsuru

That's why I'm a regular.

She single handedly keeps Inaba's economy steady.

>Filler episode
>In an anime for a game where literally any social link would make a perfect filler episode
what the fuck?

Golden skips around the main storyline to add more "Bantz" episodes
I think that picture was from one where Yu and co. decide to cheer up nanako or something.

Yukiko is my favorite because she is the most
How do I say this
"Maternal"

You mean she would make the best mother? Eh shes tied with chie for me. Tis the season to be jolly so I am not going to be an asshole and say your waifu sucks, because I really don't think yukiko is that bad, I just don't think shes best.

She's not Chie

I want to mate with her and activate her maternal instincts!

>you will never romance both chie and shadow yukiko
>you will never tie chie down and fuck yukiko in front of her and force her to eat the cum out of yukikos pussy

but why would you do that

Why wouldn't you? This user has good idea.

Eh i personally prefer missionary position for the sake of reproduction while holding hands

>All the other girls seem to need you to understand their own feelings and for support, but Yukiko is too self sufficient for us to care. We are just along for the ride while her inn staff teach her how to trust herself and enjoy her family business.

This is the most pathetic post I've ever seen.

>Eh i personally prefer missionary position for the sake of reproduction
Nice
>while holding hands
>

why

>get the bestgirl in a version that knows what she wants
>force a dog to lap up your spilled juices

>Her issues are solved by just not being a whiny bitch, which she stops being by herself.
No, her issues are resolved by coming to realise her destiny is her own, and the folks at the inn lover her enough that they want her to be happy, not just to take over the inn. She appreciates how much everyone there cares for her, and decides she wants to work with them.

That's strange. I've started from P3, and I thought waifus in P4 were better. I didn't like ojou Mitsuru and bitchy Yukari. Fuuka's voice was fucking awful and it turned me off immediately. Aigis was pretty good, but her "character development" was shit and ruined her.

Toriumi and Yuko were the only decent waifus.

babbies first waifu

literally any other of the party member girls is a better choice

>babbies first waifu
That would be Chie or Naoto, Yukiko is for the refined taste.

>tfw no Yukiko gf

>"Chie" doesn't differ at all

no one hates her
shes just boring

How is Yukiko hated? I thought Rise was the hated girl of Persona 4

fem kanji is the only one that doesn't look too uncanny

none of the girls are really hated in p4

All Yukiko has going for her is "I DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO RUN MY PARENTS BUSINESS... I GUESS I DO..." and her dumbass laugh

OH GOD SHE'S GORGEOUS

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Yeah, go ahead and delet this.

She cores people for bantz though.

Please stop making me hate life

I'd hold hands with Guyse

I'd mom her up

>Adachi with tits
my sides

I miss PQ larry.
Only semblance of personality she really had.

>chie
>slut but tomboy fags like her, most chiefags have been bullied away
>yukiko
>boring, the vanilla of persona 4 waifus, but some people like vanilla
>rise
>first called out as a slut, but as time went on people learned to appreciate her lust for the cock of her lover, desperate chiefags try to frame her as the slut
>naoto
>reverse trap and big tits win a lot of points, but her retardedness in the plot hurt her a lot
>margaret
>the thinking man's waifu, only few can accurately value her waifu power level
>elizabeth
>isnt a P4 girl but considering how often she is brought up when margaret is mentioned she almost is

cute

>Tfw sex is nothing like hentai
false fucking advertising desu

She has been autistic since Golden.

>no flowing hair
give her 5 years of marriage and she gains some weight, cuts her hair short and starts eating chocolate

Actually factually Elizabeth was in p4 arena. Technically that can count

I would laugh at that shit. It's old school slapstick

so are the other P3 girls.

>yukikofags
Your waifu is shit and AIDS.

Why didn't Adachi just shoot them?

I wanna go out with Elizabeth, she'd be incredibly fun
Having both Mitsuru and Elizabeth in the same game being socially retarded was too cute for me

>P3mc an yosuke's english voice actor is married to mitsuru and liz's actor
>Imagine the sex roleplay

>She wasn't implying
Nah, she's always been entertaining.

Does that mean P3 girls are P4 girls?

Didn't Yosuke hit on Mitsuru in P4AU?
All but FeMC

I don't remember, I do know he asked her type which implied her route in 3 might be canon, although basically every route is canon in a small way.

He was hitting on her in the ending and Junpei said he had balls to do that

She can be canon if the spinoff material is removed.
Margaret does refer to MC/FEMC as male though, although you can attribute that to her lack of knowledge towards that character.

Junpei said the same thing when door-kun said he was interested in her. Might just be a reference to yosuke and the mc sharing a voice actor. Though yosuke generally is a perverted idiot.

Well I always thought every route was canon in a way, in the spinoff material there is always hints of every girl being canon. Hell you could say femmc is canon and its an alternate universe considering theo somehow exists in q.

>Laura Bailey is married to Travis Willingham who does Theo. Not only do they do Rise&FeMC/Theo but also Lust/Mustang, Chun Li/Guile, and Black Widow/Thor

It's like sex roleplay racquetball

He wasn't a suspect until the very, very end, dumbass.

Add to the fact that Troy Baker was Travis's best man yet constantly gets placed in romanctic roles with his wife its practically a sex roleplay orgy at this point.

Good afternoon! Do you have time to discuss the miracle that is ponytail hime cut Yukiko?

Sure

I'm more interested in talking about her chestbeefers.

Well there once was a big group of girls, and only one of them was best girl. And this best girl eventually opted for an even cuter hairstyle that made all the other ones look like shit.

Naoto>All.