What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avYnhH95u_0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too much glitchs

They dont end quick enough

Corporatism

Honestly this. I'd rather see a glitchless speedrun than a "I jumped through a stage and got to the final boss in 5 minutes isn't that impressive?" It's like, no not really.

Not fast enough

like, can you not

family safe/political correctness and enlargened venue

Honestly this. I'd rather a speedrunning charity thing where people can joke around without hurting someone's feelings than a "you need to have a certain amount of trans people and need to be quiet during speedruns, aren't we progressive?" It's like, not not really.

rpgs
long ass runs of games nobody cares about

Honestly this. I'd rather see some halo or even half life runs than a "oh I'm going to speedrun the FF XIII Trilogy won't that be exciting?" It's like, no not really.

Not enough Jojo reference

youtube.com/watch?v=avYnhH95u_0

Too much money

i genuinely cannot understand why anyone would speedrun a fucking rpg
if you're going to waste your life playing the same game over and over again what the hell would make you choose some shit like final fantasy 9

>Honestly this
>I'd rather x than y
>It's like, no not really

Is this some form of advanced shitposting or are you this unoriginal

Too many fags and trannies.
Despite what the left wants you to believe, not everyone wants to see queers and crossdressers.

Also too many gay donations interrupting interesting commentary.

I'm literally shaking

And then everyone clapped

Honestly this. I'd rather the temperature in the rooms be slightly below room temp since most people would be sweating so their body would create heat for them than "Oh I'm going to set the AC on and set it to 60F. Won't that be sweet?" It's like, no not really.

Ugh *sigh*