>it's comfy as fuck

why did no one tell me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8z6KbLX6Sbk?t=535
timeanddate.com/worldclock/japan/tokyo
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/11578230/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We did, but you didn't listen!

does fishing matter? most places i've been looking say miner and botanist are the only important ones for crafting mats and stuff, so i might save fishing for when i need the ultimate comfy experience

Where are the fan fest times?

Fishing is alright but you don't really need it.

But it's something to do in between patches while watching a film/series or listening to podcasts.

tomorrow

>Running the game in the background is now considering gameplay in eastern MMO's.

At 41 Botanist right now, I really feel like I could be doing something better with my time. Maybe I just don't understand what it is to be comfy.

>tfw no potd for DoH/DoL

You are best in slot right anons?
Surely you're not slowing down your groups by doing bad DPS right? R-right?

I avoided gathering, but was told Weaver would make me broke if I didn't pick Botanist up. I thought I would hate grinding it out to catch up to my weaver level, but the fieldcraft levequest music is comfy as fuck.

Same here desu. Fishing is super low maintenance, and even levequests for botany/mining barely require me to pay attention apart from stealthing if there's enemies nearby.
Now I can just throw something to watch on my other monitor while still grinding.

>there are psopld who don't fish in XIV

Truly missing out on max comfy

>Duration 1:10
Who is supposed to be impressed by this

This was a trash pull wasn't it?

>Liquid Flame

Nope. Liquid Flame.

Post the whole dungeon. Furthermore, Living Liquid is after a large pull so either you waited until cooldowns were up or held them for the more important trash pull delaying overall run either way

I came here to laugh at you.

?

It's that same MCH catfaggot who comes to every thread to stoke his dick about his ilvl, nobody gives a fuck dude

Are you max level? It becomes un-comfy at max level when your entire gameplay is Majoras Mask plus RNG. Everything is on timers.

Is this your first MMO?

Fishing is important for CUL and sometime ALC.

i literally just started yesterday, barely level 20 on MIN and BTN

so yeah i'll probably be sick of it once the true grind kicks in

You will understand 51+

>gathering is comfy as fuck
>reach 50
>timed nodes
>reach 60
>books

i heard they completely fucked over crafting and gathering in HW but i've never really done either so i don't know exactly what happened.

how bad is it?

I want this puppy so fucking badly.
Will it be a dungeon drop?

Alright, speculation time. What do you think will happen tomorrow during Fan Fest?

>yoshi-p will walk on stage topless, confirming Stripper instead of Dancer (even though they are the same thing)

>Judge Dredd shirt.
>Garlean gunblade class confirmed.

Bad. Everything is time gated which you wouldnt expect for crafting/gathering.

- Scrips. Basically you shoot for a certain collectability rating by increasing quality (gatherers have a special minigame for that) and that quality rating will be your collectability. Only works with certain items and requires a certain minimum rating. Pretty great for leveling (basically free exp not limited by anything) but at the endgame you'll need more of those scrips to get mats for the highest level recipes (mostly involved in consumables). You also buy masterbooks for those scrips but you'll probably get enough just out of leveling. Not so with gatherers - you need 44550 scrips total to unlock all the endgame nodes. Basically this system is great for leveling due to not being gate and kinda horrible afterwards because it's another currency you have to earn and spend all the time. Another negative is that it requires players to make a ton of items only for vendoring them off instead of producing them for players.

- Red scrips and favors. Those two systems mattered at launch more than they do now because they were a HUGE mistake. To make the best endgame crafting gear at the time you needed either weekly capped scrips or make stuff out of special mats that are only available from these limited RNG-heavy spots that require special items (favors) to spawn. It was just a boring grind hell that was literally impossible to complete on time.

- Overall mat number increase. Most recipes now require more items than they did in ARR. A lot of them require intermediaries from ALC, which require timed nodes, then there's hidden items (non-guaranteed gathering spawn) involved everyfuckingwhere, it's just a pain in the neck. Furthermore unlike in ARR yield for consumables was originally 1 until people bitched enough that they changed it back to 3. That potion that requires dawnborne sand, time-gated mat and some other shit? Used to yield 1 per craft. Fuck that.

>Found out last night that our AST thought Royal Road effects were random and he would never reroll for another card when fishing for AOE effect.
HELP

Didn't you said you beat A12S with him tho?
It's fine then.

now It's only bad if you're too stupid to make money

at the start of heavensward it was just fuck my shit up tier though

>SAM is actually gunblade class

Sword fighting and shooting would be a neat way to differentiate from machinist.

I bought 100m gil last year and I've been living on that ever since, so it sounds like I shouldn't have a problem if money is the timegate

Yeah but still.
HELP

its comfy until endgame, then its a huge amount of time windows to keep track of

>heterochromia
>shit skin
That Au Ra deserves to be scared because she's about to be burned down like the bad taste demon she is

Might drop in Baelsar's Wall

Answers in one of Final Fantasy as a whole's best songs

believe it or not that's actually chump change when you get to endgame crafting

and lucky for you this is literally the best time to get into it, gear and overmelding is dirt fucking cheap right now compared to everything prior this patch

any specializations you'd recommend?

currently I'm ALC, BSM, CRP but you can make money with pretty much anything, especially consumables since they usually go the fastest

>Walls of the arena around you set themselves on fire
>Bahamut starts channeling the nuke from the cinematic
>"10 seconds to Teraflare"
>SUFFER, PROMISE

Divine Judgement is small time. Nothing will match up to this.

Whats your favorite podcast to listen to during this game (or any others?)

Currently I'm on SleepyCabin and Funhaus podcasts.

is this comfy xiv thread

i hope diadem rework is actually good

Not only that, but during progression there was an add usually up that still needed to die. Added some tension at least instead of waiting forever

3.3 was the free money patch

>jewing relic items for 1.4mil a batch
>averaging 2-5mil per sale on 2* crafts which flew off the shelves like hotcakes
>could make 10mil a day on dawnborne aethersand alone

When does fanfest begin?

Fucking everything require something from alc, and ltw and wvr make all the glamour gear.

>yoshi P comes out on a dinosaur and has it devour the audience

Beast master confirmed

gonna try to get a hunting hawk finally

one hasn't sold on my server for over a year

Watch the RoyalArmyMuseumUk documentaries

absolute top tier fambam

If you're a career CUL, fishing is a must. Otherwise it's a sideshow.

Day 1

Dec. 23rd 5:00 p.m. (PST): Opening Showcase (Only available live)
Dec. 23rd 5:30 p.m. (PST): Keynote
Dec. 23rd 7:30 p.m. (PST): Ultima Quiz Returns
Dec. 23rd 9:00 p.m. (PST): Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXIV
Dec. 23rd 11:00 p.m. (PST): Costume Contest
Dec. 24th 1:30 a.m. (PST): Special Concert (Piano)

Day 2

Dec. 24th 5:00 p.m. (PST): Opening Showcase
Dec. 24th 5:30 p.m. (PST): Welcome to Naoki’s Room
Dec. 24th 7:45 p.m. (PST): Costume Runway
Dec. 24th 8:30 p.m. (PST): Dev. Panel
Dec. 24th 10:00 p.m. (PST): Adrenaline Rush TV PvP Tournament
Dec. 25th 2:00 a.m. (PST): Special Concert (THE PRIMALS)

youtu.be/8z6KbLX6Sbk?t=535
It's just so fucking good.
I kinda wish SE would do something like this again.

Rule number one of crafting; get everything to max level

Thanks

If you want to make money, specialized CUL is a VERY good choice too.
Creator is fairly popular now compared to the past raid of HW so a lot of people want raid food and 4 stars one sell like hot breads.

>That pic
I'm glad I'm not the only one who think like that

>did GC turn ins for a year to level fishing to 60 by buying stuff from the MB
>now have a fully equipped, i195 fisher, but have no idea how to actually fish

I'm just fine with mining and botany, but fishing has always eluded me. Where should I start?

I take it I should play through Coils?
Finished most of the Heavenswars stuff but never bothered with it because of awfully long queue times in DF, and through PF I can't do it in order.

Go to ff14angler.com, get the right bait, and fish at the spot specified at the correct time. The only fun in fishing is figuring out new fish. Once that's done you just look it up in the guide and pray for RNG.

Or just farm something useful like mogpoms or pteranodons.

>MFW I remember that japan is a day ahead of us.
timeanddate.com/worldclock/japan/tokyo

SOON I WILL SEE THE SCARLET WITCH.

trigger warning

>tfw I did this for all my crafting classes till level 40
>still have no idea how crafting works in this game

I've been thinking, """IF""" the leaks are real and Yoship show a kenshin shirt, it would actually be a very good choice for a SAM since Kenshi is fairly popular in murrica IIRC?

fact: you can't make any real money in this game unless you rmt

/beckon

>cat
Nah, it's this faggot
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/11578230/

yeah, coils is really good
and people like second chance points

>yoshi-p comes on stage and hurls knives and molotovs at the crowd

Juggler confirmed

>zr
prime /vg/ trash, explains everything

Can MCH reach accuracy cap without melding any accuracy at all?

t vg

>people are still terrible at the game
>people still don't bother to read tooltips after 3 years

there is no hope for this game

There is hope.

Jump potions!

>yoshi-p has a heart attack on stage

Necromancer confirmed

That MCH is wearing +325 accuracy. With food, they would hit the cap fine

If you use Shire pants, yeah. If you want to also play BRD with the same gear you're better off melding ACC in some of the pieces.

it isnt the healers job to dps, maybe you should do yours a bit better

>mfw people really think jump potions will make the playerbase worse when it's already bottom of the barrel skillwise

>yoshi-p unleashes a biological weapon against the crowd

Chemist confirmed

What kind of a food?
Urchin loaf or Spaghetti 4stars?

thats pretty low for that short of a time, work on your opener

I'm really partial to both Teraflare and Divine Judgment and like them both for their own reasons.
That reminds me, I need to clear the coils on my alt.

do you get 3 lines user?

Fuck off cunt.
Healers jobs is to heal AND DPS when they can.

It's certainly not going to help it. Increasing the number of players at the cap who have no idea what they're doing is hurting, is it not?

I

WANT

TO

FUCK

THAT

CAT

>2.34
>run out of tp in literally 1 minute
PLD was a mistake.

>Healer DPS
>Under 1400

That SCH needs to quit.

Please let the next 24 man caster pants have Spell Speed, I'm never gonna find a group to clear A11S.

play a job that can make up for others shit dps
learn to carry dungeons and dont ever expect anything from pugs ever

Guys pls help, gibe bis for scholar that can't do savage pls.

>yoshi-p starts an earthquake and half of japans population dies

geologist confirmed

24 man trials is the future