What games let me play as a lovely Kaiju

>Already have WotM
>Already played 2014 Gojira
>Need something on pc or can be emulated

Interested in this too.

Heisei Gamera is better than Heisei Godzilla with the exception of vs Biollante and vs Destroyah

The multiplayer godzilla game on the GC was kinda fun back in the day if you had someone to play it with.

>female

Godzilla Save the Earth is always good. That or Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee. They're pretty much THE Godzilla games for me.

> file name
> OP's pic
> pic related

Someone post Shin Godzillas first form.

Well shit guess I wanna fuck Godzilla now if its a she.

The movie was kinda all over the fucking place.

I know, isnt it great?

The movie was alright in itself but the human part of it was really silly. At times I felt they were reenacting a comedy sketch (like with that jap girl that starts speaking engrish all of the sudden)

Is there a decent subbed version out yet?

Have you ever seen a Godzilla movie?

Yes I watched most of them but they still didn't feel as silly as the new one. The movies were almost always cheesy but not silly like Shin Godzilla.

Not even Final Wars?

Well I guess I can give you that, also Godzilla vs. King Ghidora with that Android. That was pretty silly too.

TAKE THAT YA DINOSAUR

>the fucking rock music when they're making the toothpaste machine
I just thought it was so out of place.

Tell me your top 5 favorite G's

Needs boobs, big old pair of titties if you ask me.

I've never watched Godzilla before. Is he supposed to be the good guy or the bad guy?

he's a monster

He just likes to fuck up other monsters man

Depends on the era.

He's more like a force of nature than anything else. Sometimes he'll fight another monster solely on the grounds that it's his turf and sees it as a rivial, other times he'll blow shit up cause humans pissed him off or messed with his kid or some other thing.

H-HE'S FAST

He's chaotic neutral/chaotic good. He's a monster/animal that wrecks everything just because. The monsters he kills are typically evil but Godzilla only gets rid of them because they're hurting him and in his territory.

I wish the 2014 Godzilla wasn't so frustrating to watch, I really like the way Godzilla himself looked

i want to ____ that kaiju

and I wish the MUTOs were interesting

>It's a 'Sup Forums degenerates escape containment' thread

I'm getting tired of seeing this episode.

Enjoy your spelunking adventure then.

Kinggoji
Soshingekigoji
Megarogoji
Biogoji
Mogegoji

Am I the only one that hears the "Going to the store" music while watching this?

I didn't have a problem with the Mutos, I just didn't like how much focus there was on the soldier guy. I don't give a shit about him, I want to watch Godzilla do stuff

That was the point, it was farce on how the japanese government mishandled natural disasters, particularly the 2011 earthquake. It resonated a lot with japanese audiences because of that.

More Boobzilla?

Why Godzilla got three tits?

he just has it

>boco STILL crossboards to Sup Forums

Gamera go save some children you pedo.

t. faggot who isnt filled with meat

Hes supposed to be our guy

Always been Mosu, Daisen, Soshingeki, and Megaro for me. I like the look of Hesei Godzillas too though.

>I like the look of Hesei Godzillas too though.
why

Fuck off /m/.

He's not a good guy
He's not a bad guy
He's THE GUY

Is he our guy?

I thought you tumblrites preferred 2014 version?

no fuck you

Bud, what are you trying to prove

Why is capeshit always so desperate and cringy to appeal to what the SJW writers perceive as being 'hip'?

>that image

That Sup Forums should fuck off back to the festering anal pit that is your containment board.

is that Sup Forums?

Yes and it's only a small sample of the average """"Godzilla"""" thread over there once the RPing starts

Nobody is talking about Sup Forums though, we're talking about Godzilla stuff

I remember being in that thread. Not many people liked that post, so showing that is a bit unfair.

>His brother is Space Godzilla

kinda, in the way that Biollante is somewhat related to Godzilla

I see you pretty often in these threads.
Who is your favorite Kaiju?

No it's """Godzilla""" filtered through a lens of warped faggotry that passes the event horizon into autismal degeneracy.
I seriously have no doubt Sup Forums would've been all for Kaiju Combat for that furry kangaroo motherfucker.

I wish the movie was better because 2014 Godzilla is my favorite design.

Fucking hell is this what Sup Forums is really like now

I'd say it's worse, but then again I don't actually go there

Plot Twist: That's regular Godzilla. He's just naturally curvy.

there always hope for the next one

yup

>Can't decide if I prefer classic curvy Godzilla or 2014 bara Godzilla

They hated Shin Godzilla because it wasn't capeshit like 2014, too serious, too much talking, too many Japs, NO FUN, etc. They hate anything that isn't put through some kind of coddling plastic Marvel movie capeshit filter to facilitate their roleplaying.

>Shin Godzilla
>too serious

>Curvy
Thats fucking millions of years of prehistoric muscle powered by nuclear fission

Whats your favorite Godzilla movie

What the FUCK am I reading

This is seriously like something from a late 90's anime forum.

Shin Godzilla honestly wasn't very good.
The "too serious" thing is a dumb thing to say, but a Godzilla movie should be fun, even if it's very serious, and Shin wasn't fun at all.
There was far too much pointless dialogue that led to literally nothing. The only reason it's getting a free pass is because it's from Japan.
Godzilla 2014 wasn't good, but I'd still rather watch it over Shin.

Hey speak of the devil it's Sup Forumsmblr. HI Sup Forumsmblr!!

>a Godzilla movie should be fun

>MUH FUN!!!!!!

>This samefagging
Every movie should be fun to watch dipshit. Even the scariest movies are fun to watch.

yes truly an entire' nations outrage and angst at the government bureaucracy heavily mishandling their response to a catastrophic natural disaster that left tens of thousands dead should be a fun romp like a Marvel flick

>but a Godzilla movie should be fun
Just like the original right?
OH WAIT

>Godzilla 2014 wasn't good, but I'd still rather watch it over Shin.
We all have opinions

Nice try you Sup Forums piece of shit, go back to roleplaying as Pony Gamera you fucking cocksucker

I bet you faggots are the same ones that watch shit like NGE or Akira and blither on about the deep hidden meaning when they really should be taken for surface value.

>Pony Gamera
SAY IT AINT SO user

how did you know?

We aren't talking about either of those things, we are talking about Shin Godzilla and the clear intent behind it.

Go fuck yourself fags.
"FUN" doesn't mean that we have to have jokes every ten fucking minutes.
There doesn't even have to be a funny moment in the entire movie. "FUN" is how enjoyable, or entertaining something is to watch. I'm not going to see a Godzilla movie to see a fucking Hiroshima documentary, and I'm not going to see a comedy either.
Point is that Shin was fucking boring.

>there will never be a kaiju fighter where one of the combatants is a giant woman
I just want to play as a normal-ass person in a game full of monsters and grapple dudes. Then fap.

>It's just Len with a tail and tits

Why

don't you have some gay rocks you have to jerk off to?

>I'm not going to see a Godzilla movie to see a fucking Hiroshima documentary,

This fucking epitomizes Sup Forums's understanding and appreciation of Godzilla.
I should fucking screencap this so even more people come to despise you.

Hot damn, why are Godzilla movies so divisive?
Literally every discussion turns into shit-flinging about which style is better.

there are Godzilla movies and then there are Monster movies featuring Godzilla

I can't confirm MLP but they roleplay Gamera constantly with high quality posts like this

We're arguing more with how a horde of retards like Sup Forums chooses to look at every Godzilla under their autismal umbrella

>Point is that Shin was fucking boring.
better than Godzilla 2014

GOD DAMN there hasn't been a single Godzilla movie since the first one that was an allegory for Hiroshima.
And guess what?
The first one is considered to be one of the worst movies, even by a lot of die hard fans.
There's no fucking reason to pick up that shitty formula after how many years.

In special effects and design?
Yes.
In writing and overall quality of the movie?
No.