youtube.com/watch?v=EmEESOXQJso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plataforms: PC/Switch

I'm not going to get my hopes up.

>A Fool's journey

Hmmm, think it's gonna involve Tarot?

It's either PS4 or some mobage

>Switch

>According to Hashino, “While the supported hardware is currently undecided, we’re making this for those who like home console games and love Atlus games. I think it will require a reasonable amount of time to complete, but we’re all working to deliver something exciting, so I want you to look forward to it.”

>third pic is 6MB big
u.nya.is/ptchpu.JPG

fuck

Mobageshit confirmed.

You wish. Itll be ps4 exclusive and you like it.

>modern jrpg
>not on ps4
literally no company is this retarded

Blonde kid is the MC and redhead elf is the main waifu

>Hiraoka: “Originally, as a mid-term plan of Atlus, we had wanted to establish a studio with the goal of creating a new IP and aim even higher. In these several years, the people whom we could entrust with it always seemed to be busy, but we wondered if we can trust it to Hashino, who finished up Persona 5.”

Hashino is getting his own studio. Meguro and Soejima are heads of new departments, working on various projects at once. Hashino was also training folks to take over the Persona series during P5 production.

"we are making it for people who like home consoles and atlus games"

>switch
>A fool's journey begins
I think the devs are referring to themselves

that's key for "we're waiting to see who makes an offer." #FE did so bad I'm not sure if Nintendo wants another RPG, but would be cool since they did jap audio only for #FE and got it stateside super fast. AtlusUSA would take forever

>hashino finally makes a good persona game
>gets taken off persona
HURRRRR DURRRR

Gay

I am loving the look of the redheaded elf girl.

do you even know how to read?

>home console games
>atlus games

take a fucking wild guess

Not that guy. But when Granblue Fantasy was made, it was said to be made for fans of home console games too.

hahaha

That's the excuse they always use when making a mobile game.

Its going to be PS4. Get your petitions ready.

Didn't you learn your lesson after the P5 reveal?

>announce a game
>also announce you haven't hired people to work on the game yet

Coming 2029

For the chinks maybe.

I hope not. I am never getting a system that charges for something as fundamental as online play.

>I am never getting a system that charges for something as fundamental as online play.*

*unless it's nintendo

>*unless it's nintendo
No fuck no. I am not getting a Switch if they start charging for online. Fuck that. Don't put words in my mouth. I'll shit on Nintendo forever if they jump onto the same cancerous bandwagon.

If the girl in the scan is the Protag one guy on Sup Forums is going to be very happy

Why is she holding her sword like a retard?

That's a real tactic senpai.

google 'half swording'

Tactic for retards

it looks like a cuck

>trusting hashino after a big mess that is p5
when will people learn

>grabbing the blade with her hands
More triggering than bikini armor tbqh

So this is a brand new IP?

Gauntlets are a very useful thing. And the bottom of a sword is heavier than the tip.

So...

turn based rpg or dungeon crawler?

Half-swording

Platemail is impossible for a sword to hack through. But most folks didn't wear platemail - only other knights. So the incentive was to use bastard swords because they would wreck everything else.

But how to deal with other knights in full plate?

Carrying an axe with you wouldn't work - you're already weighed down by the armor. Half swording means you take the huge clump of metal that is the hilt of your sword, and crush/pierce through the armor with it

Anime girl did nothing wrong

Im sure he will still be doing persona again someday
Or atleast be consulted

>Atlus
>PC
It's going to be a PS4 exclusive, a Swtich exclusive, a 3DS exclusive or a Switch/3DS game.

Action RPG

>RELEASING IN 2020

Hahaha yeah ok tell ya what buddy you grab a knife and put it between the palm of your hands tell me how that works out for ya

Is Sega behind the game again?

Japanese literally hate doing fantasy. The whole game will actually be in a computer program or a video game.
Screencap this.

Well they just finished P5, so he's working on something else. After this, he'll probably go make P6. They shouldn't make P6 right away anyway or we'll get another half-assed game like P4.

I really doubt atlus would try that unless it's a collab.

isn't half-swording just holding the sword by the half, like a zeihander?
that's a legit tactic, but it's not half-swording, just holding it by the blade.
also, daggers exist for a reason, and so does better weapon than swords

>What is
>Berserk
>Slayers

Sure, as long as I can put on my metal gloves first.

Although in reality you can do it barehanded just fine.

Correct. The technique in question is actually mordhau, murder-strike.

>isn't half-swording just holding the sword by the half, like a zeihander?

No, shut up retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwuQPfvSSlo&t=261s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-sword

>with her hands
what do you think gauntlets are for?

t. somebody who has never owned any knife ever.

Remember when Persona 5 was guaranteed to be on Wii U? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Good times.

Both are over 30 years old you stupid fuck

You do know a blade can't cut through metal unless it has force behind it right? What, do you think touching a knife's blade will automatically cut you?

Okay homeslice, as soon as you get your pill out of the pez dispenser that looks like a 9mm high glock. You got a deal!

Should've said Guin Saga, literally the basis of all fantasy in Japan, including Slayers and Berserk.

>What is
>Rage of Bahumut
>Drakengard
>Legend of Legendary Heroes

you disprove yourself moron, half-swording means holding your sword by the half, holding it by the blade is called Mordhau

Literally not. Slayers is from a D20 derivative RP session.

But I'll share some Guin Saga for the lovely folks on Sup Forums :)

youtube.com/watch?v=EmEESOXQJso

Sega owns Atlus, so yes. Sega has spoken very highly of Atlus since the acquisition and has even said they see them as a role model for improving their own studios, so it's likely they're generous about expanding Atlus's staff.

>protag is an elf in platmail
Stole my manuscript idea tbq-
>sword instead of greataxe
Nevermind

>Kaneko's still in the flower fields

>protag
That's gonna be the heroine and the real protag is gonna be a Japanese NEET who fell into a fantasy world after walking to a convenience store one day

If they make a fucking isekai game I'm going to end myself

Just look at Konosuba, Danmachi, and Re:Zero. All "fantasy" shows, all Iseka-

Wait a minute
>Re:Zero
>Re:Fantasy

jesus christ o am i laffin
and crying cause it might be real

STOP

WHERE THE FUCK IS KANEKO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AHAHAHAHHA EAT SHIT

AHAHAHAHHHHH..... FUCK

Its a Mordhau.

Its a real tactic. Its illustrated and described in many different medieval fencing manuals.

pic related: one is half swording the other is using the mordhau

He's ascended to the flower fields and will only return when the industry is good again.

It won't be.

The whole interview is basically Hashino explaining how Atlus has always been contrarian. Megaten went to the future and played with dystopian themes when all RPGs were fantasy based like Dragon Quest.

Then when RPGs started to use modern and futuristic elements they made the Persona spin offs and made a modern times RPG.

Isekai is the most popular fantasy genre in Japan right now, and more RPGs are becoming futuristic. That means that, since Hashino and Atlus are contrarians, they're going to make a true fantasy game.

Re:Zero just means they're returning to zero and starting from scratch.

Please no

Smokers lung.
Half-Retirement.
Flower field

>elf chick
>not main MC

Garbage

HAHAHAHA oh god no

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

>P3 isn't half assed

That 200+ floor with colour swapped hallway dungeons is half assed you stupid fuck

Autistic post but he was listed in the P5 credits as 3D Modeling Supervisor

Is this confirmed? Seems likely from the boy being a hitchhiker. RIP Elf Knight, but you know how these adoptive parent figure stories end

>Elf not MC
Well at least Blonde Boy isn't Japanese NEET... I fucking hope

It's not confirmed, it's just concept art accompanied by their development philosophies about the game
>A dragon facing off against several knights with the subtitle: Creating new things by building off successful things from the past
>4 people riding on a horse carriage together with a dog with the subtitle: bonds
>A young red haired elf girl and a young blonde haired boy riding on horses with the subtitle: adventure

Dang that is one vintage meme

Are you still upset over Tsubasa's game being a complete blunder?

Boy is probably MC, but if it's like a genderflip version of The Last of Us with Knight Girl that'd be cool

How would you know? Literally nobody played it.

>weapon designed to stab or slice
>use it as a blunt weapon

Fucking genius

With the subtitle "A Fool's Journey" I would imagine the little boy is MC.

From a game and plot perspective the boy has more ways to grow. Well we'll see what Atlus has to offer