Blizzard Fight Game, When?

Would you rather a Blizzard created FIGHTAN' with totally original world and characters or Crossover/Spin-off like Hearthstone or HotS?

No
>yes I read your post fully

original setting

Don't care as long as they don't fall into the usual traps of FG, like making yet another airdasher or adding parries in some form.

Original setting means get ready for decades of development and MAYBE a trailer every 3 Blizz-cons.

You sound like you're bad at fighting games.

>Fighting game
>With Blizzard's balancing
Yeah, can't wait to play it

I would rather Blizzard HQ spontaneously combust than them making any other vidya.

Overwatch is fucking memelord casual faggot shit and it gets spammed endlessly, RNG is literally hearthstone.

I would rather have a new lost vikings game

Exclusive to the 3DS

I haven't played HoTS in forever, I think the last I remember was when they added skelly chieftan but I stopped for no reason in particular despite enjoying myself.
What's the state of the game, worth playing?

Original setting with 30% cameo characters not related to the story.

They made one on the SNES featuring DC characters.

Enough buzzwords, Friendo?

Hopefully soon. They made an aprils fool joke about it some time ago so obviously its on their minds

i like the idea of a blizzard fightan game.

I'm honestly shit at fighters, i've tried SF4 and SF5.

I panic and get pissed when i fuck up execution moves, and dont want to spend 10 hours getting my ass kicked in my leisure time to calm my nerves so i dont mash shit out.

I'm a big smash fan

The biggest problem i'd see is that a lot of their Characters use guns or projectiles, and thats not really feasible in a fighting game.

I'd love if Blizzard created its own "original" fighting game

meaning they would just copy every street fighter character with small changes.

get it because the joke is Blizzard hasn't done anything original since the Lost Vikings

Originality is debatable, but everything they copy they make better, more relatable and digestible for the masses.

Id love to see them improve the wasted character potential Street fighter and other Fightan series' have.

>Western fighting game

Go back to your anime, bitch.

We got block buttons, at most 3 bars on screen, and less waifuism and edgelords to worry about.

They would make it too casual, which is the opposite of why people play fighting games to begin with.

No, because it would be a game where even the most casual player would win by just having a good matchup, and would be eternally fucked by "balance changes".

You could say those same things about a bunch of Eastern fighting games.

>more relatable and digestible for the masses.
That's what Street Fighter V did and it's complete garbage

>wanting the most casual company to make a fighting game
no thanks

Then why aren't you playing Rising Thunder? Exactly

Protip: Rising Thunder doesnt exist anymore

Don't forget 0 players

Because Riot bought it to MAYBE make a fighting game within the next 40 years.

Blizzard vs Capcom:

Deathwing vs a monster hunter/D-dogma hero (these guys can take literally ANY monster) or your Breathe of Fire favorite generation.

Kerrigan vs Morrigan (both goddesses)

All the prime evils vs JUSTICE GAUKEN (BECAUSE FUCKING JUSTICE !!!)

So yeah, this should be neat.

This would be interesting as a 3d open arena fighter like Dissidia.

Played it for the Genji event and I can say it's worth playing.

There's tons of variety in playstyles with the current roster of heroes and they seem to show no signs of slowing down since yesterday I saw a thread up for a new hero release via Zul'jin.

Blizzard is dead.

Diablo III is a fucking abomination. It's as much a Diablo game as Silent Hill: Homecoming is a Silent Hill game.

(1/2)

(2/2)

I want Blizzard to stop

you mean they make it complete garbage? because that would be a good summary of the last 10 years

Be coherent. No fucking clue what you're talking about.

I wonder if F2P is the future for fighting games, or if they're just doomed to tiny playerbases for eternity.

>blizzard fighting game
>it's going to be completely casualized garbage
>it's going to have simpler mechanics and controls than Smash Bros
>it's going to be riddled with micro transactions
>bad balancing
>all female characters will look like males
>all the characters are going to be homosexuals shoehorned in there just to pander to the SJW audience

I think I'll pass

I'm trying to say diablo 3, starcraft 2, hots, hearthstone, overwatch and every expansion since Wotlk have been garbage

>wanting blizzard to shit on 1 more game genre

kys

Yep. I agree. Blizzard's dog shit now.

You have described SFV perfectly.

Yeah, let's have yet another Capcom crossover instead of a new Darkstalkers.

I don't even play SFV so what's your point, fuccboi

Its "World of Warcraft: Arpg Edition"

Yeah and it's shit, so he's correct.

Actually, if done right, even fire arms can be well handled in a fighting game.

Sion Eltnam Atlasia from Melty Blood is the only example that comes to mind currently, but she worked with a revolver as a main feature. She'd ricochet the shots, or else send them straight down at the target. You could of course dodge them, and someone dodging your shit meant you were open to a counter if they were prepared to take advantage. But, as far as I recall, it worked well enough.

Sounds like someone is a bit butt-blasted over Tracer

I'd rather blizzard just bankrupt and die. Nothing they make is original which wouldn't be so bad if what knock off shit they did make wasn't retarded.

And people will still play it and praise it.