Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJZi_xlGMCk
youtube.com/watch?v=MR5VIyGg_iE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>boot up Star Wars Obi-Wan
>Born Slippy starts playing
Well that was unexpected

Why?

Game was awesome OP, played the hell out of it.

Favorite teenage years game

weak

Favourite game ever.

Are you stupid? Anyone with a brain loves that series.

Whilst TBC and Wrath were infinitely better than Cata, Mists was a lot worse. I can totally understand the hate Cataclysm got (and indeed still gets) but it is by no means the worst expansion.
I played warrior main since vanilla. Mists ruined warriors so I'll always be pissed off because of that reason.

Mgsv

I fucking loved the multiplayer.
Got every character unlocked except the Shrike Warrior for whatever reason.

One of the most underated games of all time.

It's not too late.

You have to go back.

Alas, my xbox's disk drive is fubar, all I have is the power button and the memories.

I've been wanting to play this but don't want to shell out money for an RPG maker game

I just never see it talked about and figure it's in the same boat as all the other console shooters get thrown in

Man if I could only run it again

Same

I mainly played the campaign

definitely

Dark Crusade campaign was better.

Well I didn't expect that from Brazil.

B-but muh Vance Motherfucking Stubbs

Buy a new Xbox.

You will get cancer and die at a young age if you don't unlock everything in Brute Force.

In the name of Satan, I curse you.

This game looked sick prior to release.

>badass
He didn't even had the balls to die with his own men

Wowww.

>camping on the the Baneblade convoys spawn points and nuking them as soon as they appeared on the map
>mfw

I have to admit, the IG had real fun stronghold missions in bot DC and SS.

I could never get a hang of the controls of that game

I don't understand why this game has such a bad metacritic rating. It's has a rating of something like 40, which on the video game score scale means it's one of the worst games ever made.

Yeah, it's not the greatest game but it's a perfectly decent one. I've played far worse with much higher scores.

If I were a cynical man I'd say it has such a low score because it's actually a pretty decent challenge. It's the type of game where "git gud" is absolutely mandatory.

>tfw flat chests are illegal in australia

why are you yelling at your own thread bro? Did the thread hurt you?

'Murrica with superior taste!

Not as good as Halo 3, but still tons of fun. Even the multiplayer. Invasion was the shit

is this just a big tits vs cute poll? or senran vs a different game?

Probably "big tits and super-cute" vs "disgusting flat chest and meh not really cute"

what

Turn off obvious crutches like xray vision and reflex and it oddly enough it becomes a good game.

>lets make a game mode that has the best parts of halo but also the best parts of battlefields rush game mode
>but only make two maps
who evers idea this was deserves to be shot

Why did this series die

Landfall, Throne of Thunder and Siege of Orgrimmar were better then anything in Cataclysm.

The expansion had no end game besides heroic dungeons into raid progression at launch and only got firelands dailies as it went on. It had a pathetic amount of content at launch.

There are just so many Xbox games that are 100% forgotten about because of no emulators.

and yes this game is garbage, but I liked it

I love Hotel Mario and have beaten it multiple times.

I used to watch the trailer that came with Halo over and over, wandering what lie in the far lands that the discs fell off to.

I'm glad I never played it because wondering was the sweetest magic of all.

ff13 for me

I fucking loved this game so much. This game rarely ever gets mentioned on here.

I read that this game sold pretty well.

>digital anvil was bought out by microsoft and release brute force as a Xbox exclusive
>the company breaks apart and the key members create another company
>that company gets bought out by some other company and now they make nothing but shitty lego games

How sad

I like the music

youtube.com/watch?v=PJZi_xlGMCk

All I see is red, blue, green

>I'm not sure
>I'm not sure
>I'm not sure
>I'm not sure

patrician taste

youtube.com/watch?v=MR5VIyGg_iE

Look again.

>*clicks*
>WITCHCRAFT, HERESY AND MUTATION
>WE COMMAND DREAD AND AWE
>THOU SHALL NOT....I SHALL

Because life sucks.

Shit was the peak of online shooters. Nothing else can compare.

I wanna die when I think about it.

To be fair they did use a good picture for the left option but used an extreme and imo not very good picture on the right, desu

Out of those pictures I would choose the left one, while I normally lean a bit to the right kind.

Red pill tha fuck outta me.

What's it about? What's the gameplay like?

Love it when I find a game I haven't heard of.

the first one is fun
second one is unecessary

This game was brutal.

Might be easier now, but as a kid that shit pissed me off. Didn't get very far.

also the one on the left turns people into a version of themselves like on the right

Force Unleashed games are fun but the second one had a garbage story at least the first one was decent.

But this is a great game?

I enjoyed both

But I agree, the second one is kind of bad.

I enjoyed how overpowered main character in second one was.

>It's n-not as good as the first one!11

it's shorter but also not piss easy and had great music and tone

Hmm, I could stand to lose a few pounds. That said, I prefer women such as Haruka.

It was garbage and barely 4h long, but damn, I just loved the hong kong night atmosphere, how fast everything in the game was happening, and the overused camera and lightning effects

Underage b&

Fuck you. Man up and admit you loved it.

Kane & Lynch is patrician taste.

No collectibles. No faggy audio logs. Just gun violence. Only games where it's not out of character to pop a civilian in the head.

Fuck those games are awesome.

Eighty bucks for either of those games would be a steal.

Felt more XCOM than, say, Enforcer.

It was an Xbox launch title.

You played the blue guy from Reboot as you explored an elemental-themed world.

Only real draws are the artstyle and pretty decent exploration.
It plays like a PS1 action game.

That game was fantastic, aside from (arguably) not having as good of a villain roster.

>Those levels where you could go from street level to rooftop.
It was all I wanted from the first game.

>You played the blue guy from Reboot

You're joking, right?

Even though I lean a bit to "cute" I still enjoy most kinds of women, most importantly for me there needs to be some kind of harmony in their face and body (mostly face) to light my fire.

You played as a knockoff blue guy from Reboot as you explored an elemental-themed world.

One could argue you would get equal or better experience with the classic it's imitating.
In some ways you'll find more advanced mechanics in classic too, even more so with openxcom.

I got my xbox on ebay with this game and it actually blew my mind, since I skipped the n64/ps1 era. Read some reviews later and was surprised to see it slammed so hard.

>PC never ever
>we'll never have thousands of custom maps to play on
Real custom maps not garbage not just garbage made in Forge.

Because Jedi Outcast came out the following year. Even in 2001 consoles were just beta tests for better games.

PS4 entry when? Shit, I'll even settle for a remaster collection.