This is 67% off, I haven't played the others. Should I buy this, the gamelpay looks good

This is 67% off, I haven't played the others. Should I buy this, the gamelpay looks good.

idk, it's up to you man.

Thanks

get it on console

No, get Human Revolution when it goes on sale.

no, play the original and pretend the others don't exist

Is it really bad? I heard the main complaint was the story but everything else was good.

To clarify, by "it" I meant mankind

No, it's alright, even good if you're the type that like to take its time to explore. But there's a lot of butthurt because it doesn't run on toaster.

Gameplay is good, although it takes a LONG time to get past the intro.

Story is pretty damn interesting, but ultimately disappointing

It's fine, main story is a bit shit though

Is it better or the same as human revolution? I enjoyed my initial playthrough of human revolution, even though it was rather shit compared to the original.

It's more of the same with "prettier" graphics.

play it if you want the least accurate depiction of how Czech people talk

source: czech

But that's not Dreamfall Chapters.

I got 8 hours in and didn't care about anything that was happening story or character wise. The exploration/combat wasn't enough to keep me playing without those two things. Loved DE:HR, disliked this one.

It suffers from MGSV syndrome: top notch gameplay, shit story (is there a story?)

I personally preferred it to its prequel, but it's up to you, really.

You should at least play HR first.

Side quests are better done than the main story in MD.

But this is what happens when you let a dozen different writers loose on a single game.

>I haven't played the others

Play the original Deus Ex first or else you won't appreciate what makes Deus Ex good, then you can play HR if you want and then this and Invisible Wars if you are completionist.

It's a great game. The only reason it didn't do as well is because of denuvo and it was REALLY demanding on most PCs until they patched in truely lower settings for shit PCs.

As a longtime fan of the series, I loved it and would recommend it. If you do like it, pick up the other games (Deus ex and Deus ex human revolution) when they are inevitably dirt cheap on steam sale.

it's great

best deus ex since the first one

The game is good but if you might as well play Deus Ex and HR first and get this when it's even cheaper.

Deus Ex>Mankind Devided=Human Revolution>>>Invisible War

Started playing it yesterday, and I wasn't too pleased. I was first surprised that I couldn't max it completely out with a 1070 and i5-6600k. The gameplay was virtually identical to HR, tho you do get some new augs that are fun to experiment with.
Storywise Idk how far I've gotten, last thing I did was to finish the "extraction" mission. Story itself could be better and Im not happy with how they picked their own Canon from the last games ending, but I understand that they had to with such different endings. Either way, could someone give me an estimate on how much I have left?

What are the chances of it being cheaper or as cheap in the x-mas sale?

it'll be as cheap or less cheap

Op here, I'll probably just get the other 2 in the sale and get this way later on

You can just refund it and buy it cheaper, provided you don't play for 2 hours within the next 15 minutes.