>Watching a stickman/sprite animation from 2008
>This song starts playing

Still gives me goosebumps

RIP never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=m3Jhikj-djo
Stuff like this?

Halo 2 is overrated

3 is better in every way

Halo 2 is the most disappointing game to ever exist.

You mean worse?

It's better than the original in almost every conceivable way except bump mapping.

It truly was in terms of that campaign.

Yup, this

>WAHHH A CLIFFHANGER
>THE GAMEPLAY DOESN'T MATTER
>ONLY THE STORY IN THIS MULTIPLAYER FOCUSED ARENA FPS

Hang yourself.

Unless you actually think The Library, Keyes, the same room copy and pasted fifty times, entire campaign levels copy and pasted from earlier campaign levels and played in reverse with new enemy placement, and endlessly spawning flood made for a fun campaign. It's also piss easy.

It didn't but still better than all of Arbiter's shitty missions combined. and Master Chief's best missions in Halo 2 weren't even close to his best missions in Halo 1, kill yourself you stupid newfag.

>better than all of Arbiter's shitty missions

You mean the missions that play more like Halo CE than any other part of Halo 2? That was your least favorite part? Way to be retarded.

>Master Chief's best missions in Halo 2 weren't even close to his best missions in Halo 1,

You're right, they're miles better. Miles and miles. It comes as close as humanly possible to being objectively better in every way. I don't think you'll ever find a more direct upgrade in any sequel.

So the same room copy-pasted 50 times but twice over by splitting the level in half is better?

>You mean the missions that play more like Halo CE than any other part of Halo 2? That was your least favorite part? Way to be retarded.

Every last one of Arbiter's missions were shit, cunt

>You're right, they're miles better. Miles and miles. It comes as close as humanly possible to being objectively better in every way. I don't think you'll ever find a more direct upgrade in any sequel.
Bitter newfags hate the fact that their rushed sequel is the worst in the original trilogy. If Master Chief wasn't in Halo 2 even Halo 4's campaign would've been better.

Are you talking about Halo 2 having twice as many missions at half the length?

I'd rather take variety, yeah. When you only have ten levels, don't make two of them copies of previous levels.

>Every last one of Arbiter's missions were shit, cunt

And guess what? They played more like Halo CE than any other part of the game. Also they're pretty fucking great.

>Bitter newfags hate the fact that their rushed sequel is the worst in the original trilogy.

It's easily the best actually.

>my roflcopter goes SOI SOI SOI SOI

>halo 1 the flood are nearly immortal on max difficulty aside from a shotgun or grenade
>halo 2 energy sword makes them too easy even on max
>halo 3 they start dying to one or two punches and any gun mows through hordes of them
why did they ruin my favorite enemies reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Dat shit random projectile lag BR.
>Dat mediocre campaign.

Yeah nah.

>BR Spread
>That netcode

Whats wrong with you exactly?

LEAD ME TO HEAVEN WHEN WE DIE!!

What the fuck? The Flood are easy as shit in the first one. When do you not get near infinite pistol and shotgun ammo when you're fighting them?

How the fuck are you this bad?

BLOW ME AWAAAAAAYYYYY

>2005 was 11 years ago

Halo 2 was you're first Halo faggot, I'm no longer responding to a fucking newfag, you cancerous piece of shit. You fags ruin Metroid in Halo with your garbage opinions, this what happens when babies still in diapers start the series late and have a warped perception of which game is the best. I bet your retard ass will next tell me Halo 1 was your first Halo to try to defend that fact that you're not a newfag when you clearly are.

>tfw bought the Halo 2 Soundtrack on CD just for the Breaking Benjamin song
>tfw thought it was so badass one of my favorite bands at the time had a song on Halo 2 of all things

Just take me back....please...

What always pissed me off about halo 2 was the lack of an assault rifle. Like where the fuck did it go between the time of halo Ce and 3

>caring about one of the worst weapons to exist in the Halo games

I remember Bungie not having time to put it in, that shit was jarring as fuck.

The CE AR is cool though. Its all the other ones that aren't cool and are basically discount plasma rifles.

He's a newfag, don't respond to him

How the fuck do you play Halo 2 these days on PC without having GFWL

>Halo 2 was you're first Halo faggot,

Nah. Halo was my first Halo. It's literally babies first FPS. Didn't you make sperg out like this in a thread the other day? You need to get a grip man.

What did you start with mp?

It's fucking 2016, stop saying newfag like you're a fucking cool user here, it only proves that you have no history on this website and are trying to fit in.

Blood Gulch pistols in CE

YOU'RE A FUCKING NEWFAG AND YOU'RE A CANCER TO HALO! I think you're the one trying to fit, but you fuck up miserably by saying shit like Halo 2 had the best campaign.

The AR is literally anti-fun though. Look at 3, unless you're playing custom gametypes matches just devolve into

>Walk towards each other while spraying AR
>Simultaneous melee
>Whoever has the lowest ping wins

THEY HELD THE LINE
ONE AT A TIME

So Halo 2 was your first campaign experience and you started Halo 1's campaign late?