Why is it ok when a Japanese game makes a character a lesbian but it's wrong when a western game does it?

Why is it ok when a Japanese game makes a character a lesbian but it's wrong when a western game does it?

Westerners do it for brownie points

/thread

For them, its just a phase all high school girls go through. They kind of see it in a real old fashioned lens that the rest of the world kind of held in that gay relationships are kind of okay side things to have but not as a main relationship.
Now here in the west, hoo boy, you best be like the LGBTBBQ or so help me god you will be murderfucked like the dirty bigot you are. There, eh its a phase they'll grow out of it. To stay one is seen as immature.

Japanese lesbians aren't retconned and don't look like obese men.

It's not wrong ever. Nobody cares, people just pretend to to piss other people off

Getting real sick of newfags taking shitposting at face value.

Nothing wrong with lesbians user

Nobody fucking care Tracer is a dyke, it's just shiposting.

Only nu-Sup Forums complains about cute lesbians on videogames

That's not a Japanese lesbian, that's a Japanese rapist

It's still wrong

Yes there is

I do because lesbians are awful and dont belong in videogames

>XDEE LMAO LESBIANS R SO HAWT DUUDE UR JUST A FAGGET LMAO ROFL

Only nu-Sup Forums doesn't realize how truly terrible lesbians are.

fpbp

Doesn't she creep on both genders of PC, but people love them some lesbian lolita?

i want to hug, fug, and marry the snek

There are worse Senrans, one can at least respect snekfags.

Wapanese do it because it's hot
Westeners do it to shut up some landwhales with painted hair

Japs do it because it's hot or they think it will make the character more interesting.

Westerners do it to appease real lesbians whom are gross feminists.

Senran fanbase hate Yagyu though, since they're all self insert fags.

You can take Japanese things at face value.

Lesbianism is a phase in Japan. It's okay for school girls to experience true love as long as they grow out of it. Coincidentally most anime media takes place in school or with school-age characters, so it's okay to depict the girls being very close.

>since they're all self insert fags.
That would imply people who hate her also like Hibari, when it's generally the contrary.

She acts more stalker and fawns over the female PC than the male one

Cause japan's lesbian characters are still sexualized. Ellie is not. If ellie got naked and had big tits westerners would be content. But she doesn't. So we aren't.

i wish i was a sexy anime lesbian with big boobs

Also otaku prefer them to be just lesbian enough to do cute things with cute girls, but not so much as to ruin their fantasies of dicking them.

Japanese do it to make the characters more erotic. Western devs do it to subscribe to some manner of political ideology.

Basically, if your creative decisions are not at least partially informed by your dick, your motives are not pure.

Japanese do it for fetish fodder, Westerners usually do it to be hip and cool and with the times, and oh so progressive.

both are stupid. Lesbian and gay characters are fine, as long as it isn't the only thing about their characters.

Her dialogue is the same for each PC.

Yagyuu is shit for being a lesbian, but that's mainly because it dominates over every other aspect of her character.

So do the Japanese doofus. It's called pandering and it's okay no matter who does it. Just play what you like.

don't forget how they do tomboys as well

>japan story driven game has a lesbian, nips do it purely for the sex appeal and not to appease SJWs as they have the huge tits and everything else SJWs hate
>western FPS whose characters backstories are used to make political statements

it's pretty easy to distinguish

Why do japs like having one character be lesbian while making the girl she loves completely oblivious to her being a dyke.

how much silicone?

none

saline implants?

Neither do tomboys right, tomboys should be secretly feminine, not gay.

Because being dense to romsntic feelings is cool

first post a best

It's a cheap way to produce drama and pad out the plot, like misunderstandings.

Why did a western company have to wait months to announce a character was gay? they tease everyone by saying there is a gay character and have to make a big deal about the reveal. It was obviously just so they can have a token character. I am surprised the homos aren't angry with the way Blizzard treated Tracer as the mystery fag.

because that ain't okay nigga

we live in america nigga, the land of the free and home of the brave and being gay isn't brave or bold it just means you don't want to procreate and spread the aids virus okay nigga and to me america isn't a country it's a business of being on your own so being gay is bad nigga God bless America.

>So do the Japanese

Pandering =/= brownie points.

Stupid bitch.

I thought Yagyu just had a complicated big sister fetish

She's also a fag.

She does, it's Imu who is undeniably gay. However, the fanbase likes fetishizing anything remotely representing a relationship into lesbian shipping, much like the fanbases of just about any other female-majority cast.

Just look at how they treat Asuka, calling her "obviously gay" when its Homura, if anyone, who gets embarrassed by their interactions.

Little sister fetish, but that evolved to gayness and obsession rather quickly.

Senran is a niche game that nobody really cares about vs the GOTY.

My bad, I was thinking from the perspective of the fetish (i.e. her being the big sister) and not the object.

I largely blame the games for mishandling Yagyu and Imu, as well as some others. You can read their bios and observe a few of their interactions where they do have character and something going for them, but most of the time the games make you focus on their interest, friendship, romantic, sexual, or otherwise, on another girl, which often is interpreted as anything BUT friendship.

Because the girls are usually attractive and it's done for the titillation of the player, not for the sake of "progressiveness"

But no one likes Yagyu

I like Yagyu.

But you're wrong

This is my wife. Please say something nice about her. She doesn't have much confidence in herself and would appreciate it a lot.

Nah he's right.

Imu is superior to Fagyu in every way. Better writing, Sexier forehead, Bigger boobs, Better Love interest, and better at fighting.

How can squid diddler even compete? She can't!

Snek will always be best senran

What if I told you I liked both Yagyu and Imu

The japanese do it to pander to my dick to try and sell me their shit.
The west does it to tell me how awful I am because I have a dick. Plus they hide their fetish and shield temselves in diversity.

Now imagine which one I'm going to like.

Imu pounds the shit out of bitches with her VERY BIG STICK. That's my kinda lesbian fangirl.

Imu is ugly though.
And evil.
And not really gay since she's in love with a man.

And you get tentacle graped when dealing with Yagyu

Jeez, you really don't get sick of this schtick, do you?