Those N64-tier textures

>those N64-tier textures
LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDFZIUdo764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always remember kids, gameplay>graphics

I dunno, N64 made things look better than this with its simplicity.

>n64 graphics!
>ps2 graphics!
nostalgia aside, how long is it until someone claims it looks like mode 7

It is running on a literal tablet after all. Be glad it's not a text adventure.

Shut the fuck up. The switch will probly be shit but this post is fucking retarded.

If you shrunk this image down to 20x20 then blew it back up and smeared baseline on your monitor then it would look like n64. This doesn't look terrible and gameplay always comes before graphics.

Vaseline*

[Spoiler]bassline, bassline!! Name that rythm game Sup Forumsaggots[/spoiler]

>Shut the fuck up.
What is wrong with you?

Each weak it jumps back a generation, so if we already reached n64 then next week it's the SNES

Wow its almost like the resolution was blown to almost 2x its original size on the tablet by some autist trying to make a point.

Wait a minute....

That image is 720p, the same resolution as the Switch's screen. Are you retarded?

Look at the size of it you dumb cunt. on your fucking screen.

hmmm

I am okay with low-resolution graphics if they look nice.

Holy shit do you think the tablet is gonna be 26 inches across and running 720? Kill yourself shitter. Smaller screen running 720 isnt awful. not fuckin great but if you play with the screen a few inches from your face, yeah, its gonna look worse.

>Virtual boy tier graphics
I honestly can't believe nintendrones eat this shit up

>that downgrade
Ummmm, nintoddlers?! =_=

>he doesnt fully immerse himself into the world of his games fully enveloping his peripherals with screen

Its like you dont even play video games user.

wohaaaaaa

whippeeeee

yahoooooo

COIN SOUND

dididing

dojojoing

>runs on empty fields in breath of the wild because he couldn't get enough of the little empty field in ocarina of time

'''''''''''''''''gameplay''''''''''''''''''''

Don't insult the N64 like that.

flat N64 "textures" looked better than some kinda turd covered in white grease

Worst thing about this game is that the environment have zero sense of depth because of missing ambient occlusion and paralllax occlusion mapping . Everything just looks so flat and boring.

on top of that, most of the game seems to consist of empty fucking fields with a couple trees and that's it.

>N64-tier

i love hyperbole's.

>want to discuss botw
>can't because insecure faggots shitpost in every thread

>in the thread
the thread itself is the shitpost here

youtube.com/watch?v=vDFZIUdo764

I am hyped and do intend to buy the switch, but this does look fucking awful. and this is pre downgrades/actual release.

youtube.com/watch?v=vDFZIUdo764 The shadows constantly shuttering, shit, Anti aliasing, shit, jagged as fuck grass and everything, shit.

Did they really turn Zelda into japanese Elder Scrolls?

no, really look at that fucking rock/ice/whatever it's supposed to be and then really look at this image

t. Sonygger

Oh yeah. I remember uh.. Ocarina of Time looking like that. Like a 2017 game. Mmmhmm.

Yeah but even non shitpost threads devolve to this shit rather quickly or are filled with furfaggots spamming Kass pictures

Looks like an emulator tbqh. But you gotta blow it up to the right size.

it looks still better even though you scaled it up even bigger than OPs image

and yes it's emulated, the resolution is higher so you can actually look at the texture and compare to the OP image, the texture is still the same shit it was back on the N64

>N64-tier textures
They perfectly fits with 20fps gameplay.
I see no problems here.

It definitely isnt senpai. When is the last time you played it on the n64?

>Wanting Nintendo to compete with Sony and MS in power with a conventional console

No one can possibly be this retarded.

So like most other zelda games with a central area.

>B-but Nintendo doesn't do bullshots!!! R-right bros..?

>2016/17
>Nintendo being relevant
Don't know how they're still going to be honest, all they have going for them is the 3DS, the rest is just gimmicks.

nintendo seem to be

they're coming out with those "we're trying" terrible graphics instead of keeping it simple and fitting for the hardware

I don't know, a few months ago or so, I have it plugged in my telly right now

I just explained to you that the texture is the same, just easier to see because of the increased game resolution

Looks gamecube era desu not like n64 at all

Your only escape is the irony, right?