Project Scorpio at $399

>Project Scorpio at $399
>PS4 PRO at $399
>Nintendo Switch at $249
>mid-range PC at $699

Which one if I only want one gaming device that gives me the best bang for buck?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/Cs8fxY
pcpartpicker.com/list/dZ2kjc
microcenter.com/product/470682/Envy_750-411_Desktop_Computer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PC then you can pirate every game so you'll save money.

This, big steam sale is also starting soon so if you want to get an idea what sale prices and what games are available its a good start.

PC, you don't even need to spend $699 unless you buy everything new. You can easily get a Dell workstation with an older i5 and shove a 1050ti in there for better than PS4 Pro performance.

atm, the crappy pc or a ps4

switch seems cool, but nintendo's trackrecord with third party support is utter shit and their own games take ages to release

scorpio if you're permanently contracted xbox nostalgia fever

Nintendo 3DS at how ever many burgers it costs.

this.
also you can emulate pretty much anything from before the ps3 gen and pc got uses beyond games.

Buy a PC and just download all games

buying games are for cucks

Obligatory reply

You could get a low end laptop and play a fuck ton of classics for dirt cheap thanks to GoG.
Not only that but emulators and good indie shit.

Also take into account that you don't have to pay $50 a year to play online. If you have a ps4 / xbone for 2 years that $400 turns into $500. Also games are usually more expensive on consoles, PC has tons of sales and Key sites to get games cheaper, not to mention just way more games on PC.

these are hilarious

pc - free online, piracy, mods, cheaper games, better fps, better controls, RTS, MMOs, Mobas if you're into those.

Once you get used to fps games on a mouse and keyboard its impossible to go back to a controller. It's a completely different experience.

They also leaked Pokemon Prism yesterday, so far it's pretty good ;P

I play on PC mainly but I also play on my PS3 and it's not hard at all adjusting from mouse to controller if you're experienced with both, even in FPS.

>playing fps games
kys

Well I guess its different for everyone. I can go back to a controller too but its just not as enjoyable for me personally.

m8 im just trolling. videogames are for fags

PC, you dumb slut.

>almost 2017
>playing videogames

Always PC, doesn't need to be great but PC is always the best choice then consider a PS4 or switch depend on both lineup when you got the money

Get a scorpio when it comes out for best price and performance

PC because emulation + multipurpose.

Also no subscription.

This will decimate the PS4 Pro

pcpartpicker.com/list/Cs8fxY

>MSI
DOA
O
A

As far as gaming - Do you enjoy neckbeard games like Dwarf Fortress, Victoria II, and such? If yes, get a PC. If not, a console is the best bang for your buck.

>paying $400 for 3 games

MSI is perfectly fine, go suck some ASUS cock

This so much. I just got a DOA MSI board. Guess what the replacement was. Yep, DOA. I'm NEVER buying anything from them again, I don't care if it's a fifth the price of the other brands. What a fucking headache.

PSN sales has been pretty comparable to steam sales lately. Now if you want to pirate, that's another story.

You're thinking of Gigashyte
>r9 fury
>amd
nice b8 m8

PC is objectively better in terms of hardware, customisation, functionality, range of games, and long-term (2+ years) cost

Not to mention, you need a general purpose PC anyway - might as well make it a gaming one.

There is literally nothing wrong with AMD GPU's, the only thing AMD to stay away from if possible is their CPU's.

The r9 Fury is better than the rx 480 and the gtx 1060 and is only like $30 more.

>mid-range PC at $699

That's a toaster senpai.

This. Your PC will continue to be able to play games for quite a while if you're willing to tolerate low settings (i'm talking 2-3 "generations") and you can always upgrade for a fraction of the price of a new system.

Its an investment but PC definitely has the most long term investment appeal.

>>mid-range PC at $699
I wish. If you're starting from nothing then anything below $1000 will be dog shit.

AMD CPU/NVIDIA GPU used to be the patrician build and it will be again once ryzen is released.

wtf you can easily get a awesome system at that price in the usa that will run almost everything at 60fps on ultra if you have a microcenter nearby. I'm talking about a system with a gtx 1060/rx 480 aimed at 1080p

Don't even listen to the pc elitists on v. I only spent £550 on my pc and it runs most games I've tried on ultra/high 1080p 60fps. Perfect for me

I love Nintendo but if you can only get one system then PC.

I spent $500 on my PC in 2011, and it's still better than consoles. Just gotta know how to shop.

Exactly what I mean, for some reason people on here genuinely think that you need to spend at least £/$800 for a 'mid range' pc

Long term PC is cheaper, it's a higher initial cost. Source: me.

Rate my build
pcpartpicker.com/list/dZ2kjc

be more specific with your memes next time

Mid-range PC or PS4 slim. Don't get a pro.

A regular ps4, pro is trash

If you're going to be buying 1 game a year for your console then this is correct I guess.

>>mid-range PC at $699
Why 699? A 500$ pc will be good for the next 5-6 years

Switch

PS4. PC gaming is a meme that only looks good on paper. Don't fall for it.

I can't really imagine having to pay for games anymore. I occasionally do if I like it, but every once in a blue moon there will be a denuovo game that hasn't been cracked and it just hits me: "I actually would have to pay money for this game" and its odd feeling.

Had a similar experience in Rome when I saw a bathroom in a train station that cost $5 to use.

PC or Switch
>PC offers you emulation, multiplats + great PC exclusives that Sup Forums will never admit to
>no paid online
>can pirate if you're a poorfag
>can literally do thousands of things a console can't

>Switch will be BC with the Wii-U, have quality exclusives that most of Sup Forums will agree are great games(MH, Metroid, Zelda, Splatoon, SMT, Mario Kart, Bayonetta, etc)
>Might possibly be cracked for piracy in a few short mounts if the rumors are true about it having a similar menu to with the Wii-U
>portable
>less expensive
>confirmed 1080/60fps
>no paid online

it would be nice if the switch got cracked for emulation purposes, it could be the best portable emulation device

PS4 Pro.

>entitled spoiled brats spotted
How much did you pay for someone to put it together for you?

That's a big stretch for switch brother.

>scorpio
>$400

Minimum is going to be $500.

This I pirated bloodborne and the last of us and uncharted and the last guardian on my PC and it's great

The graphics card will be bottlenecked by the cpu

and the real one

Don't fall for the PC meme. I have a mid-range gayman PC and all I use it for is emulation and console ports.

>fury better than 1060

total simple user
>scorpio
you want Xbox BC, a console, no exclusives and probably best gfx (in console) get it
>pro
you want to play ps4 exclusives and weeb shit? here you go
>Nintendo
you want to play *wahoo wahoo*, zeruda and some other nintendo franchises get this one
>PC
if you want to play mostly 3rds, older console games, online (fps) games and best gfx get this.

>Mid-range
>$700

Build a PC, no one should fall for these anti PC marketing memes done by Microsoft's gaming division and Sony. Depending on the brands you invest in you'll get a lot longer performance out of your rig than you will a shitty console.

love this hot new Sup Forums meme

0/10 for asking Sup Forums's opinion on a build and not knowing enough about the parts yourself to know what you'd be getting.

>best bang for the buck
Buy a tablet, and emulate + native games

>Rosewill

Stay far away, far far away from ever giving these fucks money.

microcenter.com/product/470682/Envy_750-411_Desktop_Computer

Pretty accurate