>grenade launchers are considered OP and a "noob weapon"
>get to vantage point
>oneshot people left and right
>switch to the same loadout everytime I'm out of GL ammo
>dominate every single match
>get a shitton of hate messages
>everyone fucking hates me
>mfw

I used to have fun doing this kind of stuff, nowadays I just don't have the patience for it anymore. What did you guys do in multiplayer games solely for the purpose of infuriating your opponents?

spawn camping
or camping the jets in BF3 from that giant ass building

in MW2 I would stay at a distance and kill enemies by shooting them in the head with my sniper rifle. Other players with Heartbeat sensors would cry because they couldn't see me and call me "noskill" and when they switched loadouts to countersnipe me they got angry at me and called me a hardscoper when I headshot them as they ran to the usual sniper spots.

Sniping with the Wa2000 was really fun. Nobody used it for some reason.

Good times.

side from Quake and Diablo back in the day I never had so much fun with a multiplayer game and clocked in about 22 days of gametime in MW2

fuck yes i loved that gun

I got pretty alright at cod4. When people got but butthurt and challenged me to 1v1 on Shipment I used to pretend to have problems loading in and see how long I could keep them on the map. Some guys went multiple games getting so mad as I'd fire my gun erratically and ask them if they saw it etc

I didn't do it to annoy people but somehow it did. Suicide bombing in TF2 as the Demoman.

Using Israeli / russian flag back in 2008 something

Then it was kind of fun

Shout french into the mic when playing whatever CoD was popular at the time

People would go bonkers and start screaming about 9/11 whenever I killed them

>playing Bad Company 2
>rush on port valdez
>all the snipers stand on the mountain top doing fuck all
>we can't get first objective
>equip the smoke grenades
>engulf them in a cloud of smoke
>DUDE WTF
>they start coming out of their hideout and getting picked off one by one by enemy snipers

Or
>conquest on arica harbor
>we spend all day rigging the drone or trying to jump on top
>putting dozen of mines below tanks and quads to propel ourselves across the map

I just used the stinger in MW2, the amount of salt that thing generated was unreal
I wasn't even trying to annoy people either, it was just a happy side effect

In Dark Souls 1 I would find out if some popular streamer would hold fight clubs. When I found a guy I would forcefully invade his world, change my character into host then proceed to kill the area boss by myself essentially denying him the opportunity to host a fight club unless he finishes an entire playthrough of the game.

Battlefield 3

Me and my m8 in one tank.
He was using the soflam spot
I was in the drivers seat using guided missiles
We'd both go as high as we could in the tank and rape every veichle and plane and helicopter
Got hate mail from like 20 guys saying "wahhh you're ruining my apache k/d"
Funny times
I remember one game the other team couldn't even get in a veichle as we was spawn raping them.

sounds good, but isn't there like a pool of banned players if you mess with your files? I think theres was something like that in DS3

>mfw using RPG, claymores and riot shield with the scavenger and danger close perks

Fucking French get the fuck out of here!

Je suis monte

There was basically no protection from hackers other than a mod some dude made. Though I believe that mod only blocked other players who had stats better than what their level ought to be. I could still go on with a normal character and normal stats and all they could do is complain on my windows account page. Also of course I wouldn't do this just to streamers, eventually I would do it to anyone and they would get so pissed it was wonderful.

i would hop around domination lobbies looking for clans and when i found one i'd beat them with dual MP5ks and wait for the hatemail. sometimes i would message their best player with a smiley face and i would get a barrage of hatemail from everyone but him.

I might re-buy MW2, it's on sale on steam right now. Are there elite quickscopers on the PC version with pro names like "Fay Revux" and "Anz Waveh"? XBros might know what I'm talking about. I loved to get them mad.

I like to hunt snipers in every online shooter and sometimes start sniping like an asshole in bf games.
It's the most satisfying feeling when someone you have managed to snipe couple of times takes a tank and starts coming after you on the edge of a map. Even more so if he happens to be enemy sniper.

>BC2
>arica rush
>defending
>hide in bush with sniper and look at the ground
>wait till we lose first 2 mcoms
>go up on cliff
>snipe people in the back of their heads
>they cant find me cause hardcore

>take the A10
>park behind the enemy spawn
>unload into the enemy jets as soon as someone spawns

>camping behind a large boulder
>tank comes at me
>juke around the rock for couple minutes
>guy jumps out
>take the tank

>get attack boat into the pond by enemy spawn

>infiltrate enemy base
>wait for their heli to respawn
>rig it with c4 all over
>wait nearby behind a wall
>3 dudes get on and take off
>blow c4
Kek

>friend gets attack boats
>spawn on him
>sit in a comfy area behind our spawn
>hurl TV missiles all match
>he kills anything that comes at us when I don't have a missile ready
>enemy team raging in all-chat

The F2000 was a monster in MW2

>tfw I used to F2000 in BF3 and BF4 even though they weren't very good because I loved it in MW2

I seemed to like the gun in BC2 that no-one else did. Like my two favorite shotguns were the Saiga-20K and USAS-12

>shotguns with slugs

WOW NICE HAX user SHOTGUN FROM 1000m

what is heartbeat sensors and why doesnt it work on you?

actually it was the worst assault rifle in the game, worse than some of the SMGs even. low power and high recoil, zero advantages. it was for veterans who wanted to challenge themselves.

I remember doing this on caspian border. Shit was fucking funny

The Rate of Fire made up for all the shortcomings.

>tfw my friend and I would use Saiga + Frag rounds in BF4, get on a roof, and rain hell on to the people below

>BC2
>Scout + magnum rounds + G3 + motion sensors
>get called a faggot every few minutes
worst best in those forresty ass maps, BC3/BC2 remake when??

any games where i can ruin other peoples day?

rate of fire is supposed to be an SMG advantage, it doesn't matter at assault range where you typically engage one player at a time. it was the rate of fire that forced them to give it high recoil, and along with its pitiful damage it is virtually useless in the hands of average players when you're up against guns like the SCAR or FAMAS.