Which one was more autistic?

Which one was more autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9XOSzVb0O0
youtube.com/watch?v=tTEMaM7INNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Big Boss. He believed in Santa and made war so soldiers could keep fighting.

who has the comparison image?

Autistic?

youtube.com/watch?v=d9XOSzVb0O0
i dunno, what you think?

Big Boss by a fucking landslide.

David had a hard military life and then said fuck it I just want to hang out with my dogs in Alaska. He saw the horror of war and didn't want any part of it anymore.

John went through some shit, and instead of walking away after finishing his mission he turns into a total cunt who starts the world down a path of PMCs and endless conflict.

One was a guy who finished a job he hated and then wanted to be done with it, the other was a guy who finished a job he hated and then built a world around himself where escaping that job is impossible.

Yes

>is partially retarded
In the same way people like to think Big Boss is autistic, I like to think Venom was turned into a vegetable when the shrapnel shredded his brain to jelly. That explains why his speech is all fucked up and whenever he does talking it's this mumbling retarded nonsense

BB without question

Youtube?

He actually speaks a lot in the tapes, I don't know why he did not in cutscenes aswell

Remember when Sup Forums used to worship Big Boss a decade ago?

What the fuck happened?

Apparently Kojima was inspired by a film (I think it was Fury Road) and thought a silent protag would have more impact.

i still think big boss is cooler than solid

Wait, I thought you played as Big Boss in MGSV...

My guess is MGSV left a bad taste in everyones' mouths with the whole "you're not actually Big Boss" thing

Is this bait, are you just stupid, or do you live under a rock?

Kek no you're Massive Medic. A literally who that took the role from Fox as Big Boss' most trusted soldier.

>or do you live under a rock?
This one. Never cared about Metal Gear until this year, I've played MGS, MGS2 and now I'm playing MGS3.

>142 year old vet who can die waiting for you
Every single time

But the real message was supposed to be "you are all big boss, thank you for playing and All your support. I'll keep coming"

Autists on Sup Forums are just retarded and can't see past the cut content

some fag did a video about MGS being deep or some shit

Answers?

kill yourself
Didnt you understand this plot twits or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=tTEMaM7INNI

the one that isnt a clone of himself

Yes, no doubt Metal Gear will be back on track now that Kojima is gone.

>implying using Sup Forums is a cool thing nowadays

>Metal Gear back on track
>Metal Gear Survival

Big Boss > Solid >> Old > Medic