Games that give a burial feeling

Can you recommend me any?I need them to be gloomy,dark,depressing and probably take place in the modern era

btw thought of stalker,should i give it a try?

Baby's first ambient

sit in a maccys and play any game

The long dark is pretty bleak

Inside and Limbo maybe.
Or that other 2d side scroller where you're the guy in the trench coat and zombies, I can't remember the name.

Burial has sampled Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill, so try those franchises.
Also Dark Souls.

no 2d stuff

max payne and stalker,what do you think?

>burial
>ambient
His work is mostly garage/dubstep.

fuck off yank

Not him but I tend to refer to Burial as UK Garage and never mention dubstep because someone out there who knows nothing is going to say something about it.

Its UK GARAGE, Ambient, Industrial

deal with it

Heavy Rain

Maybe Inside, but it needs that urban/night/public transportation feel. Gunpoint, Gemini Rue, Risk of Rain, the Blackwell series, or (going out on a limb a bit) Dungeon of the Endless.

already played that

exactly what i'm looking for

just looked him up on youtube. what fucking garbage. it's like he took the worst parts of massive attack and stretched them out into 50 minutes

Silent Hill I suppose.

This war of mine is just brutal man,great game tho

found one i liked, it's called dog shelter. bet you Sup Forums infant memelords will tell me it's his worst piece by far

fuuuuuu

Crypt Worlds is gloomy and odd. Overall it has a somewhat depressing mood. It's freeware so its worth trying out. Shadow of the Colossus has a burial motif and a the overworld is lovely and gloomy but it has too much action and its fights are too epic in nature to really be considered a depressing game. Neither are exactly modern. And if you're looking for David Cage games (really?) you'd be better off looking for films.

You're thinking of Deadlight.

Guys, it's called Future Garage

listen to young death, his new stuff, so comfy

Undertale Genocide route

fuck off, james.

untrue is his worst release by far, honestly. this isn't me being some kind of hipster as you might say, it's genuine truth. his EPs and singles are his best releases by far arguably up until temple sleeper or maybe rival dealer, but i liked the title track on that one. Listen to Kindred or street halo. God tier releases both of them, street halo being my favorite. his magnum opus is undoubtedly ashtray wasp though.

south london boroughs > burial > untrue = kindred = ghost hardware > street halo > distant lights > irrelevant

also forgot to mention that his s/t debut is a dubstep essential. truant/rough sleeper is also god tier. he's a genius honestly.

Seconding Crypt Worlds. It goes past lolsorandum into genuine absurdity and yet is also sorta creepy, or just weird. One of the most underrated games I've ever played. Also getting a sequel.

Consider also Pathologic which is about as grim as games get. Also perhaps VtM:B, but that's more of a goth aesthetic.

>he's a genius honestly
i love burial, think he's one of the most improtant musicians of the 21st century, but no. his recent releases have shown that his ideas have eclipsed his abilities - what we're left with is someone constantly overextending.

HL2
Thief 2
Max Payne 1&2
The Longest Journey (Stark)