Who are the best gamers...

Who are the best gamers? I've been a long time fan (since the original minecraft reviews) I recently finally discovered all the old pastebin chat logs of hoopwise from when TBG disbanded.

DingDong(hoopwise) recently tweeted about how all these "conspiracies" are coming up again on reddit and Sup Forums but I can not seem to find any of the new threads just old stuff from 2012 ish. I found rockcocks real facebook and ex girlfriend and all that. Also saw people posting pics of hoopwise/dingdong and darkgamer but they are 404d on the archive by now.

One thing I really want to find is darkgamers side of the story. People have posted a archived thread in old archived threads that doesn't work anymore where he explains his side.

I've read all of hoopwise's side and it's pretty interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

who.is/whois/thebestgamers.net
pastebin.com/bpwwQxzj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rockcock64 is the roger ebert of video games

What's his facebook again?

what archive are you using to find 2012 threads

fireden ends in 2015 or so. please respond

who.is/whois/thebestgamers.net

Yuki.la and archived.moe have a lot of the stuff.

Is he really Jonathan?

Yes 100%

>no search function on either
damn

Yea I dont know much about using Sup Forums archives. I'm just finding all this stuff by playing around with google searches.

wait is tbg officially over now that cousin skeeter is streaming on dingdong?

Yes, Karnivore and Krissy either left or are lost

Karnivore was the real best gamer

Yea Karnivore has been mia. Krissy pops into rockcocks streams pretty often.

I used to watch TBG twitch streams pretty often up until about 5 months ago. Skeeter was a miserable douche pretty much every stream and it just got tiresome to watch.

During their bubba game marathon he started to shit on one of their viewers who submitted a pretty good game just because he had the nerve to put his other projects in the credits. Basically instantly ruined the fun atmosphere of the stream and Rockcock tried to calm his down but he was kept whining for a while.

Pretty much all the entertainment of their streams was Karnivore/Rockcock/Random Guests banter. Skeeter added nothing except running the actual stream.

why do you care OP? why do you feel the need to dig into e-celeb's private lives, hating their content is one thing but calm down sperg.

I first saw Dingdong on Oneyplays and went to the link to TBG channel but it was all old game reviews and I couldn't find anything on him. I wanna watch Julian and Dingdong's old stuff but can't find much

Pooponyourtoothpaste has a shitload of archived streams

Which game was that I don't remember?

Ehhh. I don't hate their content. And I have some relationship to some of them. have been in skype calls with gamzerguy and karnivore before lost touch with them though.

Does Rockcock even stream anymore?

he streamed a couple of days ago.

I used to follow them too but I just gave up.

the original TBG reviews were really good. Excellent editing and they were funny as fuck. Then they got preachy near the end and cancelled it over some bullshit and Loudhouse was just boring garbage, and the TBG reboot was all boring.

Haven't even thought of them til now.

He's been streaming consistently every week/every other week.

Where the fuck is Karnivore? Rockcock64 has just been streaming alone ever since Dingdong and the others left.

>rockcocks Facebook
Pics or it didn't happen

This

where is it OP?

Scroll up. its really not hard to find. there is a pastebin that has it. Everything is private can only see his profile pic. Also if you go to his ex girlfriends facebook u can find him as a friend on there. Him and his ex girlfriend are still friends on steam also if you go to his real steam account.

I posted the dox of his full address and phone number lol easy to find with that. He's spanish

I know The Best Gamers and liked their videos, but what are you talking about and why are you posting this on Sup Forums?

im just curious as to how they know Justin Roiland, he was on one of their E3 streams before he blew up with rick and morty

well they also know psychicpebbles who has connections to Justin Roiland

link to his facebook? how do you know it's really him?

same skin color as his posts on power ranger toy forums. and the girlfriend thing that i explained. also hoopwise confirmed it in a chat that is leaked to pastebin.

Here you go

pastebin.com/bpwwQxzj

His linked in isn't hard to find either.

Jesus, this is fucking sad. Why do you care about e-celebs private lives? Get some real friends, you spergs.

Loudhouse was fun, but I'm still salty half the reviewers advertised at launch never materialized.

The FB link is dead

what the fuck does youtube drama have to do with videogames

So who was DARKGAMER69?

Log to facebook to see it.

So just to clarify, the person in this picture isn't actually rockcock?

If it's not, that's a damn shame because I always attributed his voice to this guy.

I don't have one

failed chad that got swept up in second life and efame

Holy shit hopewise comes across as such a faggot. So glad the actual talent of the TBG don't interact with him that much anymore.

Too bad.

Lol none of them are their best gamer pictures? Thought that has always been obvious

This entire thread is mega-autistic.

It's one thing to watch irrelevant youtube gamers, it's another to dig up shit about them

I always thought it was just them dressing for the whole "420 hotpocket noscope" stigma.

are you the same person that keeps posting this shit non stop in this thread?

what is wrong with you?

Why even post in this thread user?

I really want to know who hoopwise is.... super curious

...no? Why the fuck would I do something like that? Believe it or not, some people just don't like offtopic youtube threads.

The Best Gamers are the only people in history to ever get the keys to the platform of their dreams (Adult Swim) to spread their ideas handed to them on a silver platter (the man who created Rick and Morty loves them and offered them a chance to have their own television show) and then utterly fail at achieving anything in their lives (they were too lazy).

you're using the same words every fucking post it's so obvious. get a life nerd.

From the amount of free time and constant lack of money he seems to have. I think he is just some random unemployed guy who blames everyone else for his lack of drive. Pretty much every failed TBG project involves him saying "well it would be done if person X did Y", but pretty much everyone else talks about how hard it is to work with the guy and how he is kinda a egomaniac.

Ok, name all my posts, I've only made 2 so far and they're both the ones you replied to. Considering you get real deep into this youtube gossip shit, it's no surprise you're autistic enough to think anyone shitting on your thread is one person.

>lol

no i'm not the one autistic enough to do or even ask someone to do something like that.

Yet here you are defending your thread about youtube gossip on Sup Forums, the board for video games. I know you're getting a little insecure now and wanna act like the bigger man here but it's just not working out considering what your thread's about.

Yeah. It's really sad, but that's the way it is.

You can't have success unless you actually want it

It always seemed to me Hoopwise and Rockcock were working pretty hard though.

and yet here you are complaining in a thread you don't want to even be here but at the same time just jerking off in it for no reason. theres something wrong with your cranium. that's it.

I've heard Hoopwise always bossed people around and never did anything, but I might be wrong.

Plus the fact that they were all just friends putting together an internet show is a big problem. There's gotta be some kind of organization or else stuff falls apart

Is Hoopwise DingDong?

Apperently