Trails of Cold Steel

So I played through Cold Steel a couple of months ago and loved it. Then Cold Steel 2 came out in America earlier than in Europe (where I live) so I bought it with my US PSN account. I tried all kinds of ways to alter my save but nothing seemed to work. I wanted my EU Cold Steel save to transfer to my US Cold Steel 2 game, but nothing worked. Did anyone manage to do this in the end? I know there were a lot of other impatient Europeans out there who got the game from the US PSN.

I'm playing through Cold Steel on NG+ now and I'm seriously considering buying Cold Steel 2 a second time, this time from the EU PSN, just so I can transfer my save.
Does it even change that much apart from some of the dialogue? I mean, buying the same game twice...well I guess it helps keep the series alive in the west.

Also, Trails thread I guess.

Not much changes, it's not enough to be worth buying the entire game again.

The bonuses you get from a save transfer aren't that advantageous

I stopped halfway through CS2, doesn't it affect your waifu or shit like that in the end? Also, I heard there was extra dialogue when you reunite with a classmate with a max link level. But I guess I can look those up on youtube.

I've been getting mix feelings here. Is this series just otaku pandering shit or is it actually good? I'm walling to give sky seeing as its on sale right now.

Sky is amazing

Cold Steel is pretty damn good

Both are worth playing.

Ok thanks been meaning to play a jrpg

Coldsteel is the most otaku pandering of the three arcs

Sky and CS are both good but CS is more Otaku pandering.

That's because there's a small group of Sky shitposters that comes into any CS thread with 50+ posts to shit on the game.

I'm not going to lie but the game does have a lot of modern anime tropes and you will probably cringe here and there if you aren't into anime but its a really good game if you're into jrpgs

Sky is lore intensive
CS has better gameplay

I recent that. CS is some babymode nightmare mode. Feels like playing Sky on normal.

when?

>this image
>towa
What shitty artist is responsible for this image

Zero soon™
Ao not so soon

Reminder Akatsuki no Kiseki is coming out for Vita on the 26th. You can preregister right now and get a 4 star Noel on JPSN for free.

Tell me when the gacha doesn't fuck me over a full month trying to get Rixia.

Always do the opposite Sup Forums says

WAIT

is that anther rpg and i can play as duvalie?

You can also get premium characters like Rixia directly with 600 Draft tickets. You can get at least 5 draft tickets a day for doing the daily character fights, and Christmas event gives you 5 more daily for doing any 3 dungeon. Secret shop that pops up occasionally also includes more draft tickets in additon to an assortment of Gacha token and Mishy tickets

MY TURN

Yes, her Freeze Blade makes for some nice freeze cheese meta in both the single player and pvp contents. You just had to charge 3000 yen for in game shekels to get Duvali in the first weeks of release

Trails games are all serious story-driven JRPGs. They have anime tropes (YES, even the sky games have them,) but the tropes and the girls are not the focus of the games. The story is the focus of the games. And there is no series out there that has a more ambitious storyline than Trails.

calvard when

Sky is a meme, CS is more anime but it's nowhere as boring and way comfier desu

Our girl is going to be in CS3 right?

Fan translation is happening for Zero. Ao NEVER EVER

I hope so.

NOW
learn moon pleb

>2-4 months just to get one character

the EU and NA coding is different for the games. If you put your save on a USB, go into your computer and run bruteforce it list its ID code. If you have the same game but from another region it will have a different code, even if its the same save in the same spot, etc etc.

you cant cross the two. So if you played EU u gotta play EU only.

I know, it's exactly what I tried back when CS2 came out on US PSN

I'm currently playing through CS1 on my Vita and looking forward to CS2. Is there any difference between the two games other than slight graphical upgrades and a few dropped frame scenes?

Edit:Differences between CS2 on Vita and PS3

ftfy

Other than those things you mentioned, both versions are identical

Used.

Thanks, I spent the better half of today trying to find something comparing the two and couldn't find anything. I'd rather take the game with me and frame drops in cut scenes aren't a big deal to me.

Wow, a girl had sex. I'd much rather fuck a girl who knows what she's doing rather than a lifeless doll who expects me to do all the fucking work.

Properly tested.

It doesn't matter to me anyway.

And not working right.

Did you read the instruction manual?

Yes. It didn't work as advertised. Worthless piece of shit.

Despite the loud rennefag, Estelle is clearly the Trails golden girl. There's really no competition.

>not Joshua in a maid costume

God what was that weird Falcom anime called again with all the shorts? It was hilarious
FIGHT ON

I hope she's in cold steel 3 so I can buy her game again!

If you think this is bad just wait until TX comes out next year

Estelle is shit

You do realise you have to tame it first?

Minna Atsumare! Falcom Gakuen

No.

Hug out the edge. A proven method.

It seems that you've misspelled 'Anelace,' user

but I forgive you, we all make mistakes

I'll try that next time.

Cheers user, that was it.
GO FIGHT! Not FIGHT ON

Anelacewill hug the edge out of Rean

You mean Analace?

The more I think about it, the more I appreciate that a goofy character like her is the heir to their shared sword style, while comparatively the edgy shounen protag guy is just a nobody who happened to study it and drop out after hardly learning anything.

Hopefully they'll meet up sooner rather than later, she'll curbstomp him, and then go on to hug/headpat the entirety of his harem
That, or they'll eight leaves tag team and do some superhuman badass Cassius Bright-level stuff, I'm not picky
but the involvement of some hugging/headpatting is non-negotiable

Look at it